Trophies (now with list of supported games)

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 708 comments

might as well join in the fun. I think this would be a better way for people to post their trophy information for the leaderboard.

I couldn't find a topic about Fallout 3 so I'm posting the info here.

New trophies for Fallout 3 appeared - I was only comparing trophies with some people from my list and I have noticed that, sorry if it has already been posted.

Looks like 2 add ons are coming for PS3 owners ...

This whole thread is kinda irelevant if you ask me. I should be unstickied IMO.

It was a good thread in the days when the trophies was new and only few games had them, but since january 09 all new games has trophies.

If anything should be stikied regarding trophies i think it would be more relevant to sticky the GTP trophie leaderboard thread.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113437

Or maybe even better just not stikie to many threads.

Not complaining because its not like GTP has too many stikies but some forums i goto are plastered with to many stikies it makes the forums almost unreadable.

The stikies should only be for the most important and uptodate relevant informaition IMO :-)

How does that website work? I just put in my details again and got the exact same card, despite that being 3 1/2 weeks ago. Got 20 odd more trophies since and synced it earlier today.

I think trophies system (points mainly) might got changed ...
Yesterday #1 player in the world had lvl 18 and now he has lvl 22
In my opinion - change for better
+1 for firmware 3.0

I think trophies system (points mainly) might got changed ...
Yesterday #1 player in the world had lvl 18 and now he has lvl 22
In my opinion - change for better
+1 for firmware 3.0
Or he just updated his trophies. I am assuming you are going by PS3trophycard.com? If so, he may not be paying for an auto-updating account. Never mind. Top 100 get free premium. And even then you have to synch your PS3 trophies online.

Or he just updated his trophies. I am assuming you are going by PS3trophycard.com? If so, he may not be paying for an auto-updating account. Never mind. Top 100 get free premium. And even then you have to synch your PS3 trophies online.

I'm watching that ranking few times a day (I love numbers...) and he was updating his status, further more there are players who did not update their status for few days now and they still have their level moved up.

I understand you are anti trophy whores but as I said before - you should try to understand normal, casual players who happen to like trophies idea - for example me - I always loved RPG games, statistics (yes - numbers) and I have welcomed trophy system with smile on my face, I only play games I want to play but still - getting trophies shows my dedication and which is the most important it is kind of a marker for time I have spend playing all games.
The best example is Platinum trophy for GTA4 - getting that requires A LOT of time and I would not get it if I didn't like the game and the HS mission in particular - necessary to do over and over again for this trophy - one must finish that mission about 1200 times to get that trophy - for some people it is extremely boring for others it is not (player #1 did it 56 000,00 times !! ) - I am doing it because I like challenge represented by flying a Helicopter as fast as it is possible - I started with landing a chopper around 2 minutes after start now it is 1min13s and I know I can better and I would like to be better - and if I can get Platinum in the process I am happy and motivated.

I wonder from which level the change has been done - 15th ?

EDIT: It seams nothing changed and next points per level amount is 8000pts - at least till level 22 - I do not know if it was the page software or whole PSN software that wasn't working - I mean players had points amount sufficient to level up but either PSN or the page software did not show that progress.

19 - 72 000
20 - 80 000
21 - 88 000
22 - 96 000

Just my assumption.

And if points amount changes for +2k every 6 levels we could have something like:

23 - 104 000
24 - 110 000
25 - 120 000
26 - 130 000 etc

Last edited:
Any way to remove games from your trophy list?
Example: I have some games that I tried but did not like and now that I don't have them anymore I would like to remove them from my trophy list/score. Is this possible?

Any way to remove games from your trophy list?
Example: I have some games that I tried but did not like and now that I don't have them anymore I would like to remove them from my trophy list/score. Is this possible?

I'd like to do the same thing with Far Cry 2. :) But no, it's not possible to remove them.

I wish we could put our trophy cards in our GTPlanet signatures. Anyone else want it?
No. Every site I see that allows that sort of thing it starts to become hardto tell the posts from the sigs.

If you want to show them off we have a trophy leaderboard.

Back