True Force F1 ™ WTC [Closed - WDC: LewyOs!]F1 2010-2016 

Status
Not open for further replies.
GDI :ouch: I thought it was another midnight close, even had a fair time since yesterday. Anyway I'll send mine in here just for grins.

I'll include you anyway, I'll break two of the rules since people are dropping left and right. Need as many people to stick with this as possible.

I will, however, penalize your time...which won't affect your points position anyway.

The results of the Special Event are as follows:

LewyOs - 1:22.316
Dessy182 - 1:22.716
DOUQA - 1:22.783
NITROVIOUS - 1:23.650
Sureboss - 1:23.885
Terronium-12 - 1:24.023 (The time to beat)
icelt - 1:25.335 (1:24.835 + 0.500 time penalty)

Agreed.

There will be a short break before the beginning of Round 4 as a lot is happening in this one week, so the F1 WTC will resume next week.

So, as I promised, I have returned to continue the F1 WTC.

However, only if anyone is still interested. If not, I'll just award the winnings to LewyOs.

Heh, GT5 stole your crowd? I'm sure people are still interested. Doesn't hurt to come off GT5 for a few minutes to do some time trials...

Heh, GT5 stole your crowd? I'm sure people are still interested. Doesn't hurt to come off GT5 for a few minutes to do some time trials...

Not really. I halted the whole thing as I wanted to get some GT5 playtime as well. :P

So, as I promised, I have returned to continue the F1 WTC.

However, only if anyone is still interested. If not, I'll just award the winnings to LewyOs.

I'm still around 👍. But not too much of a threat to lewyos probably :lol:.

Alright, three people. Safe to say this thing is still going.

I'll PM Dessy (for Round 4 parameters) and Lewy to tell him that it's back up and running.

Fourth Round - Begins 9:55 PM Wednesday, December 1st

After a short break the WTC is back in action and is picking up right where it left off, let's just the participants haven't gained a bit of track rust. Round 4 sets the stage as it takes place on the very last location of the 2010 season, a place that is renown for it's beauty, creativity, and dazzling pit lane exit, welcome to Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi. A track where it's possible to go as fast as the wind, however, one must come to terms with the track layout...because at first glance Yas Marina appears to be pretty clean-cut, underestimate the sharpness of the successive corners and you'll pay for it royally.

Who will emerge the victor of the Abu Dhabi Time Attack GP?

1. This competition is restricted to the Williams-Cosworth FW32.
2. Throttle mapping is restricted to Fast only.
3. Tuning is permitted.
4. This is a wet weather event.

Round Four - Ends 11:59 Monday, December 6th

Fourth Round - Begins 9:55 PM Wednesday, December 1st

Who will emerge the victor of the Abu Dhabi Time Attack GP?

1. This competition is restricted to the Williams-Cosworth FW32.
2. Throttle mapping is restricted to Fast only.
3. Tuning is permitted.
4. This is a wet weather event. :odd:

Round Four - Ends 11:59 Monday, December 6th

Errrr... typo?

It is not. :lol:

So you are to have me/us believe this event takes place, magically, on one of the 2 days (on avg) this city experiences rain in Dec? :rolleyes:
http://worldweather.wmo.int/117/c00222.htm

And at 9.0 mm of total monthly rainfall that's like not even 0.2" of rain that might fall for this event. :grumpy: So much for the chance for a deluge.

Sorry, please take the preceding as written entirely in jest. I simply don't fancy driving in the rain much... it would seem ;)

So you are to have me/us believe this event takes place, magically, on one of the 2 days (on avg) this city experiences rain in Dec? :rolleyes:
http://worldweather.wmo.int/117/c00222.htm

And at 9.0 mm of total monthly rainfall that's like not even 0.2" of rain that might fall for this event. :grumpy: So much for the chance for a deluge.

Sorry, please take the preceding as written entirely in jest. I simply don't fancy driving in the rain much... it would seem ;)

I gathered that. :P

At the same time though I thought the game had location-dynamic weather...I was about to say "I knew nothing of this, where did this feature come from?!"

Ok you're vindicated (from 12/13/2009):

The track has got to have better storm water management though I hope :lol:

Hardly surprising, don't remember seeing any storm drains in Egypt. Just no point when you have that little rain.

Abu Dhabi in the rain sounds hilarious. Good choice!

Nope, still don't like this track...Once you reach the end of the 2nd back straight it loses all flow.

Nope, still don't like this track...Once you reach the end of the 2nd back straight it loses all flow.

Well you have until Monday to find enough flow, so, find it! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back