Trueforce Feedback after update 1.49

• Thread starter MontiZi
  • 249 comments
If I lock the fronts and the wheel is turned at all, when I release the brakes and the fronts hook again, definitely. Or putting a wheel off, and then coming back onto the surface without fully straightening the wheel. I try to avoid that, though. :lol:

anyone have current setting recomendations for g29 wheel? After the bug fix patch ive lost all curb feedback completely and the wheel just has a strange mix of too weak and too strong.

anyone have current setting recomendations for g29 wheel? After the bug fix patch ive lost all curb feedback completely and the wheel just has a strange mix of too weak and too strong.
I'm using 10/10 as suggested by Rich. See if you like it.

Try these settings in the game:
FFB torque - 10
FFB sensitivity - 5
Vibration - 100

These settings work for me.
As Biden would say, "So....heres the teal." Lol. So its not a FEEDBACK issue per se. Its a Torque issue. I used to run it at 10/10 all the time and my hands would cramp from holding the wheel. Well after 1.50, it feels like it was dropped by 50%. In a SUPER HIGH DOWNFORCE situation.....F1, Gr.1, Gr.2 and Gr.3, the Torque feels like the old setting of 7/10. So even when I turn it all the way up, it still feels like level 7. The '20 AMG Black Series with 1038hp, RS Tires, Downforce at 250 Fr. and 450 Rr, at 180 mph, feels like the old level 5. MAYBE 5.5 at the highest. And the '16 Audi R18 Gr.1 LeMans, with RS Tires, 2800lb of downforce and at 170mph feels like level 8 - 8.5 now. When it used to be SUPER STRONG. Instead of PD turning down the cap in the game for FFB Torque, its like they capped my wheel instead at a lower level with no way to turn it up because its already on levels 10/10. And dont get me started on REGULAR CARS....😬. NO TORQUE AT ALL!!!!!

It’s kind of funny how before we had to crank our wheel to full. I can’t remember but I think I’m GT7 I’m set to 9 and 10 or it might be 10 and 10. Sounds like we got our strength unlocked so we can turn down if we’d like but now we are cranking vibration up with nowhere to go. lol. Geez
Lucky you!! They turned minen down while it was already on 10/10. So I have nowhere left to turn it up at. I'm guessing I should have unplugged the wheel before the update, or at least turned it down to 1/1. And maybe my Torque wouldnt be NEXT TO ZERO!! Dude this sucks. My G923 has become almost worthless.

Lucky you!! They turned minen down while it was already on 10/10. So I have nowhere left to turn it up at. I'm guessing I should have unplugged the wheel before the update, or at least turned it down to 1/1. And maybe my Torque wouldnt be NEXT TO ZERO!! Dude this sucks. My G923 has become almost worthless.
10 on a G923? Wow. I used to run mine at 3 because any higher and it would clip, like the corners were just heavy. Heavy for the wheel that that is. I wouldn’t get any feedback regarding slip. Nothing just heavy. So I turned it down and it helped.

But yeah, call my crazy but I think they hopped in some Gr.3 cars, tweaked away said there that’s better and forgot to test everything.

10 on a G923? Wow. I used to run mine at 3 because any higher and it would clip, like the corners were just heavy. Heavy for the wheel that that is. I wouldn’t get any feedback regarding slip. Nothing just heavy. So I turned it down and it helped.

But yeah, call my crazy but I think they hopped in some Gr.3 cars, tweaked away said there that’s better and forgot to test everything.
For the most part, id use it on like 6 - 8. And sometimes id use it on 10 just to have the heavy feeling I like so much. But like I said, I only get the heavy wheel on so many cars now. Just a handful. I used to run the Spa 1 hour race in the TS020 and LOVED having it turned up to 10 because its what I got used to. And I did really well with that. But I guess PD did what THEY wanted.......again........and screw what WE WANT. Its not like we spent our money on this game for us, or anything. The only thing that bothered me was the oscillation. Other than that, 10, oh man.....MAGIC!!! I guess they wanted more people to buy Fanatec. Cause thats what I'm going to have to do now.

For the most part, id use it on like 6 - 8. And sometimes id use it on 10 just to have the heavy feeling I like so much. But like I said, I only get the heavy wheel on so many cars now. Just a handful. I used to run the Spa 1 hour race in the TS020 and LOVED having it turned up to 10 because its what I got used to. And I did really well with that. But I guess PD did what THEY wanted.......again........and screw what WE WANT. Its not like we spent our money on this game for us, or anything. The only thing that bothered me was the oscillation. Other than that, 10, oh man.....MAGIC!!! I guess they wanted more people to buy Fanatec. Cause thats what I'm going to have to do now.
I hear ya now, yes, the difference in FFB strength between cars now is very wide. Some are light as a feather, others the complete opposite. I agree.

I hear ya now, yes, the difference in FFB strength between cars now is very wide. Some are light as a feather, others the complete opposite. I agree.
So I did figure out that when you lower a car, it gets heavier. Then SOME cars heaviness makes no sense. Like my 2600lb Chevelle with 500hp. It still feels like I'm driving a building even after lowering and tweaking the tune a little bit.

So I did figure out that when you lower a car, it gets heavier. Then SOME cars heaviness makes no sense. Like my 2600lb Chevelle with 500hp. It still feels like I'm driving a building even after lowering and tweaking the tune a little bit.
Yep, there’s something weird happening with the physics and the g pro wheel and I’m positive it’s because of the full dynamic range the wheel can provide compared to other wheels. Not saying the other wheels are bad, I think they’re great, but when they max out at 6nm you’re not going to get those crazy spikes.

Last edited:
Back