Toe Angle: (-)0.02/0.20

Brake Balance:4/3
Ballast: 37
Ballast pos: (-)50
Power Level: 100%
Weight balance:45/55

Max Power:657HP

Last edited:
Thanks for the tune. Have you broken in to the 2.01 area with it? I think that is the beginning of the top 250. I don't have an F1 and not sure if anything else will get that kind of time. I thought I would try the MP4-12c though so thank you very much for posting a tune I can start with.

I only made one run last night and that was 2:13.180. However, this was my first drive on that tune so I bet you could easily push it to a 2:01.XXX.

i was 200 something couple hours ago, i check again later and tune my2J abit more. Dont really like it, but seems as if want try get good time down and get up the TT standings, its the way to go.

ooops i mean on Tsukuba

Last edited:
Ok silly me. I thought the F1 was a UCD car but I bought one from the dealership. I will post a tune later if I can get one get enough for the leader board.

Whoa has anyone seen the Calsonic GT-R at the top of the "British" racing board?

Last edited:
Ok not sure how this worked but there is a Calsonic GT-R at the top of the leader board in the "British" non-racecar race.

Ok silly me. I thought the F1 was a UCD car but I bought one from the dealership. I will post a tune later if I can get one get enough for the leader board.

Whoa has anyone seen the Calsonic GT-R at the top of the "British" racing board?

He just smoked everyone! He's got 6 seconds on second place!

EDIT: Yeah, looks like he's somehow bypassed the leaderboard entry requirements...

Last edited:
Yep and for it to be a racecar in a non-racecar event, not sure if I approve. haha

How did he even get that car in?

He just smoked everyone! He's got 6 seconds on second place!

Possible Cheater? Racing Softs && RaceCar :yuck:

Although the last guy that did this, I asked him, he said that he just entered with the car, did a lap.
Without knowing he had racing softs, and his car was not allowed to enter.

Could be a super-rare glitch.

I held onto my Golf R from the 530pp 4WD (at 480PP) for the Tsukuba TT and nailed a gold by about 5 or 6 seconds. I don't understand. I am not that good.

The event is easy to gold with the XJ220 even though it barely tops 600PP. It's very well behaved even on sh tires.

I'm not a fan of the the F1 or the MP12C.

Why do people think that topping the leaderboard by cheating is cool. Seriously! How is that Calsonic up there?

Anyways, I got a 1.58.549 in the McLaren. Man that car is tough to master. I still have quite a bit of trouble with the rear wheels spin. It's all about throttle control. You really have to feather it. I think I can still improve my time. I was 3rd for a glorious half hour last night while doing it. Of course the rest of the world was asleep. :lol:

Why do people think that topping the leaderboard by cheating is cool. Seriously! How is that Calsonic up there?

Anyways, I got a 1.58.549 in the McLaren. Man that car is tough to master. I still have quite a bit of trouble with the rear wheels spin. It's all about throttle control. You really have to feather it. I think I can still improve my time. I was 3rd for a glorious half hour last night while doing it. Of course the rest of the world was asleep. :lol:

There were at least 125 people last night when I posted my 2:13.180 so you still had to post a great, fast time!:cheers:

EDIT: To clarify, I'm speaking about your time, not the Calsonic.

Last edited:
Yea its a joke! Yea am soo good that i just set the fastest lap on racing softs in a race car when he was on auto thats not really that cool lol.. Am away down the leaderboard with a 2:04.635 didnt try setting it up i dont like the car.

Used my New V12 Vantage - at GVS it was - fun - Alot more interesting bits to the track the wrong way - Wonder why the gold/silver bronze thresholds are so high (easy) to get...

Tsukuba - Used a RX7 Amemiya -

Both fun but easy to get gold - and 1 Million Kaz Dollars (Finger under bottom lip).

Hope the TT isn't removed because of a Mistake/Cheating - will they just scrub the times and start again or once it is removed it is gone forever?

The event is easy to gold with the XJ220 even though it barely tops 600PP. It's very well behaved even on sh tires.

I'm not a fan of the the F1 or the MP12C.

Caterham Seven Fireblade 619pp took about 5 tries for gold. 240HP something different

Ryk
Used my New V12 Vantage - at GVS it was - fun - Alot more interesting bits to the track the wrong way - Wonder why the gold/silver bronze thresholds are so high (easy) to get...

Tsukuba - Used a RX7 Amemiya -

Both fun but easy to get gold - and 1 Million Kaz Dollars (Finger under bottom lip).

Hope the TT isn't removed because of a Mistake/Cheating - will they just scrub the times and start again or once it is removed it is gone forever?

I used my V12 on Tsukuba haha, I know WHA? Just for kicks. I believe, if i'm not mistaken, the most recent incident (The EVO cutting Seasonal) caused PD to completely scrap the event. It is my understanding that they currently have this philosophy about seasonal events: "If you can't stay within the rules, you get nothing at all." I am paraphrasing of course.

I used my V12 on Tsukuba haha, I know WHA? Just for kicks. I believe, if i'm not mistaken, the most recent incident (The EVO cutting Seasonal) caused PD to completely scrap the event. It is my understanding that they currently have this philosophy about seasonal events: "If you can't stay within the rules, you get nothing at all." I am paraphrasing of course.

Lets hope not. I don't feel like investing my time in these just to have the events cancled because of some worthless cheaters.

For the 650PP Brit cars I just went out in a 602PP Aston V12 Vantage as I need the money from the seasonal for another car. (Mclaren F1 costs 1 mil ofc) I did a 2:05.5xx which I guess isn't too bad and I did the 550PP in an Impreza TC and got a 1:00.7xx.

Would love to know how he got in the event with the Calsonic GT-R. Unfair to us all but interesting.

Back