TT 39: 650PP British TT @ Grand Valley / 550PP @ Tsukuba Circuit

Hey Everyone;
Been following this thread for a few days. I just got into TT's and having a lot of fun with it. I managed to get 1:01.358 with an FTO Super Touring car. and almost the same with a Opera S2000 on Tsukuba. Can't remember my times with the F1.

Learning lots about improving my driving with these TT's!!

Would love to try a 2J if anyone would let me borrow one.

Send friend request to cargorat323 and join the party, lol.

I wasn't too original at Grand Valley, gold with a McLaren F1 like the rest of the world. At Tsukaba though I went with the Art Morrison Corvette '60 and got gold with a few seconds to spare. That was just fun. Plus I had a 200% bonus today so I pocketed 1,000,000cr. Not really sure how that adds up, but I like it.

I never was a friend of TT's..i had to refresh the UCD..But yesterday i bought my last car (Honda Integra Type R Touring Car / i have every car now, yes!), so i havent to drive millions of races to refresh the UCD (yes, i know, there is the licence trick, but i rather drive).

So yesterday i thought to try a TT.... took my 2j, made 4 laps, adjust ballast and powerlimiter and made a 58.5...hmmm.....not good enough...

so i take a look for a tune, adjust all things (i've never done it before) and after 8 laps i was worldwide on the 229th place (56.235)...second in switzerland....wow....look like quite funny...

now i will take a look to a ghost of the best today....there is a lot of potential.....
i drive with a ds3, makes it sense to try the active steering?

I never was a friend of TT's..i had to refresh the UCD..But yesterday i bought my last car (Honda Integra Type R Touring Car / i have every car now, yes!), so i havent to drive millions of races to refresh the UCD (yes, i know, there is the licence trick, but i rather drive).

So yesterday i thought to try a TT.... took my 2j, made 4 laps, adjust ballast and powerlimiter and made a 58.5...hmmm.....not good enough...

so i take a look for a tune, adjust all things (i've never done it before) and after 8 laps i was worldwide on the 229th place (56.235)...second in switzerland....wow....look like quite funny...

now i will take a look to a ghost of the best today....there is a lot of potential.....

It's much easier to drive the 2J with active steering.

take a run,
with DS3 and AS on you will not be able to drive faster and you don't own the car with Active Steering.

@all

is the 2J without oil change better?
my setup
900 kg and 339 HP

Peasantslayer is not exactly the slowest around & uses a DS3 & he's recommending AS to Killermiller24?

Thanks for that, I don't know if it's faster or not but with AS you don't need to worry about little twitches as much. Amo and yinato are using it so it's probably wise to use it.

take a run,
with DS3 and AS on you will not be able to drive faster and you don't own the car with Active Steering.

@all

is the 2J without oil change better?
my setup
900 kg and 339 HP

Dirty oil/engine wear lets you use extra power at the same PP which makes the car faster.

Last edited:
@Peasantslayer
thank you for the Information.

@all
can someone borrow e a 2J with dirty engine please?
i nail every round with :55,580-800
it doesn't matter what i adjust, with my car i'm not able to drive faster.
i need a :55,300 today for ranking
can somebody help me please?

I managed to get 56.???. I'm not sure how to improve it as I can't even match it now....lol.

Any cornering tips guys?

I managed to get 56.???. I'm not sure how to improve it as I can't even match it now....lol.

Any cornering tips guys?

Watch the leader (In this case Amo's) or any of the top 10's times. These show you where you can grab a few tenths, that's what I tend to do 👍

@Peasantslayer
thank you for the Information.

@all
can someone borrow e a 2J with dirty engine please?
i nail every round with :55,580-800
it doesn't matter what i adjust, with my car i'm not able to drive faster.
i need a :55,300 today for ranking
can somebody help me please?

Send friend request to cargorat323.

EDIT: Gonna give this on last ditch effort before it ends. For anyone else wanting to borrow my car, send fr to cargorat323 but send me a message on my GTP_CargoRat account to let me know as that is the account I'm running on. The car is on my main (cargorat323) Good luck all. The witching hour is near, so gotta get it in gear, lol Peace.

Last edited:
Thanks alot, KB18FAN, for sharing your car. Made 55,685 with it. Really great and comfy tune.

No problem, glad I could help and nice lap. I myself finished 64th with a time of 55.555. Pretty happy with that. Congrats to everyone else also. It was a blast competing with you all and now its on to the next one. Peace.

Hi all, got to 20th in the end with a 55:175, tried hard to beat the cheats above me using TC & ABS above 1 but no luck, happy non the less :)

Thanks KB18FAN for the loan of the car...

Hi all, got to 20th in the end with a 55:175, tried hard to beat the cheats above me using TC & ABS above 1 but no luck, happy non the less :)

Well done! Awesome stuff! 👍

No problem Penelope and congrats on your finish. Well done.

Back