TT# 43: 400PP Miata @ Tsukuba Circuit / 600PP @ Autumn Ring

My best time without dirty oil was a .200 and by best with it is a .8xx but I think I have improved in areas since then so dirty oil is probably worth about 2 tenths.

Amo and the rest of the aliens will be here shortly, lol, as I've invited them to the festivities.
My heart sank when I read that. :D

My best time without dirty oil was a .200 and by best with it is a .8xx but I think I have improved in areas since then so dirty oil is probably worth about 2 tenths.

My heart sank when I read that. :D

Its worth more than that, at least in my case. I'm .400 faster with dirty oil.

Its worth more than that, at least in my case. I'm .400 faster with dirty oil.

Maybe, it's hard to see how much it has gave me because when I'm front of the ghost I don't know what's going on behind. I wouldn't be surprised if I immediately dropped more time with a faster ghost to follow, then again I'd rather be first with a slower time than 2nd with a faster one. :)

Maybe, it's hard to see how much it has gave me because when I'm front of the ghost I don't know what's going on behind. I wouldn't be surprised if I immediately dropped more time with a faster ghost to follow, then again I'd rather be first with a slower time than 2nd with a faster one. :)

Kinda hard to follow a faster ghost if you are P1, lol.

I just placed Qty (6) - 2J's up on share. Feel free to send me a FR @ schneider50 if you want to give one a try. They all have clean oil, so maybe not the fastest! Cheers!

I can put my 2J on share as well, it wont be as fast as CargoRats as i dont use it and the oil is pretty clean, put 2J in the FR please, i dont accept blank FRs. 👍

Before resorting to the 2J (I need to the money to buy a Delta S4 :dopey:), I tried a GT500 car (Denso Sard Supra GT, with engine & chassis rebuild), increased the downforce to get the PP up to 593, did some adjustments to the suspension, LSD, tranny and brakes to suit my driving style.
Best time I can get was a 1.16.5xx . With more fine tuning of the suspension & brakes, and increasing the downforce more to get 600PP, I think I can manage to shave off a full second off my time.:dunce:

If you want to challenge yourselves, use a GT500 car 👍

Anyway, am I the only who feels like I'm in Best Motoring when attempting to clear the 400PP Miata @ Tsukuba event? It's so much fun :dopey:

or if someone has an idea for a car that can make gold on the autum ring im all ears

I don't have a 2J and it is likely too fast for me anyway on this track, however I had little trouble golding Autumn Ring with the NISSAN GT-R SPECV '09.

When we are all using similar cars I am historically about 4 sec's from the leaders, however I am about 9 sec's off the pace against the 2J here.

I can't find a better car amongst my few hundred which is easier to drive here however would be interested in any suggestions.

I did try the Toyota racer but couldn't beat my GTR time.

Hiya guys & girls, I dont post often but can I borrow someone 2J please I would like to see the difference on my times using a 2J. Cheers :-)

=drifting24/7=
Before resorting to the 2J (I need to the money to buy a Delta S4 :dopey:), I tried a GT500 car (Denso Sard Supra GT, with engine & chassis rebuild), increased the downforce to get the PP up to 593, did some adjustments to the suspension, LSD, tranny and brakes to suit my driving style.
Best time I can get was a 1.16.5xx . With more fine tuning of the suspension & brakes, and increasing the downforce more to get 600PP, I think I can manage to shave off a full second off my time.:dunce:

If you want to challenge yourselves, use a GT500 car 👍

Anyway, am I the only who feels like I'm in Best Motoring when attempting to clear the 400PP Miata @ Tsukuba event? It's so much fun :dopey:

I'm trying to pass this one with the Schulze GTR as I don't have a 2J. Best time so far is half a second away! Pulling my hair out trying to gold this time trial as I'm not very clued up on the tuning side of things!

Hi all,

It looks like a Ford GT LM Spec 2 can do it, but with much pain! I finally managed to get gold with it (around 1'15""500), after figuring out that it was better with a properly tuned gear box :-) But it took me a lot of tries as you can ruin it any time when accelerating out of a corner (quite tail-happy).

Before that I had been trying with other race cars (tail-happy too) with no luck.

Then I borrowed a 2J from kapnk006 (thanks !) and the first lap was already gold. This thing is awesome.

Hiya all, Done the TT in the Mazda 787B with ease if you not got a 2J like myself lol, max Downforce & standard Turbo :-)

At Tsukuba,I had no troubles in my 400pp 89' Eunos Roadster I used for the 80's seasonal. However I dont have a 2j for Autumn Ring TT like the whole leaderboard at the moment. Has anyone got gold at Autumn Ring with another car?

I just got a silver in the Amuse s2000 Turbo....but there's no WAY I can gold in it. I don't have a 2J either :(.

Hi everyone...Does someone have a good tune for tsukuba....i dont get it....im about 800th at the moment, but i think i can be a lot faster with a good setup.... autumn ring isnt a problem, i made a 1.08.2XX...

Thanks a lot

Used the premium Castrol Supra GT500 car-all default & ABS1 for quick gold. It's an easy and fun drive on this tight track.

I want to but every time I post something I see 10 guests viewing or something at the bottom of the page and I know at least one of them will be faster than me. It's basically a setup that mou-dame_kamo posted in the nurburgring TT, that's all I can say. :)
Thanks for recommendation and to mou-dame_kamo for setup. I struggled to get into top 250 (Got in top 23X in the end) with pad with just a default setup on first session of TT.

Tried mou-dame_kamo setup and managed to improve quite quickly but noticed gearing was not suited to track so messed around with that and managed to improve by over two seconds in about an hour to 15th place. Did try without active steering but noticed straight away the setup is not designed for that. I was quite pleased to be knocking off time constantly in big chunks so I don't think I'm at my limit yet but might switch over to wheel to see if I can go much faster. I'm surprised to be within one second of your time as I'm not very good with a pad, and checking first sector, only just 0.118 off which I had the most practice with. Maybe it is due to it being a short track though, car and setup does make a big difference on this TT and the car is currently flattering my skill level.

Thanks for recommendation and to mou-dame_kamo for setup. I struggled to get into top 250 (Got in top 23X in the end) with pad with just a default setup on first session of TT.

Tried mou-dame_kamo setup and managed to improve quite quickly but noticed gearing was not suited to track so messed around with that and managed to improve by over two seconds in about an hour to 15th place. Did try without active steering but noticed straight away the setup is not designed for that. I was quite pleased to be knocking off time constantly in big chunks so I don't think I'm at my limit yet but might switch over to wheel to see if I can go much faster. I'm surprised to be within one second of your time as I'm not very good with a pad, and checking first sector, only just 0.118 off which I had the most practice with. Maybe it is due to it being a short track though, car and setup does make a big difference on this TT and the car is currently flattering my skill level.

My fastest first sector is a 70x, I'm not entirely sure how to setup 1st and 2nd gear because I want to change into 2nd early coming out of the 3rd from last corner to gain traction but If I use a long first gear for the first sector I will lose more power coming out of the third from last corner by changing up early. Then again having a short 1st means I can use less throttle in 2nd gear through the 1st sector so there is less weight transfer when I lift off the power. Well done for "not being very good" with a pad.

My fastest first sector is a 70x, I'm not entirely sure how to setup 1st and 2nd gear because I want to change into 2nd early coming out of the 3rd from last corner to gain traction but If I use a long first gear for the first sector I will lose more power coming out of the third from last corner by changing up early. Then again having a short 1st means I can use less throttle in 2nd gear through the 1st sector so there is less weight transfer when I lift off the power. Well done for "not being very good" with a pad.
I thought you would have done a faster first sector. Thanks, just tried with wheel and setup does not really work with it, struggling to keep up with my pad lap :lol:. Will try and get to a setup I'm comfortable with a wheel and see if I can improve.

I thought you would have done a faster first sector. Thanks, just tried with wheel and setup does not really work with it, struggling to keep up with my pad lap :lol:. Will try and get to a setup I'm comfortable with a wheel and see if I can improve.

I had a go earlier and I was struggling to keep up with my lap to, I'm starting to get into bad habits now. This usually happens at around this time in a TT but I'm still up there so I can't moan. :)

I had a go earlier and I was struggling to keep up with my lap to, I'm starting to get into bad habits now. This usually happens at around this time in a TT but I'm still up there so I can't moan. :)
Did you try with a wheel or just trying to beat time with pad again? Target is quite far enough away at the moment, don't need it being pushed further away ;).

I went back to Yinato's Tsukuba tune and now I'm 9th, 2nd fastest without active steering although I think it will be hard to catch you up at the moment. I think there is some time in gearing though, so might experiment with that later. Any chance of sharing your gearing? Amazing how much difference between car setups which can achieve similar lap times.

Did you try with a wheel or just trying to beat time with pad again? Target is quite far enough away at the moment, don't need it being pushed further away ;).

I went back to Yinato's Tsukuba tune and now I'm 9th, 2nd fastest without active steering although I think it will be hard to catch you up at the moment. I think there is some time in gearing though, so might experiment with that later. Any chance of sharing your gearing? Amazing how much difference between car setups which can achieve similar lap times.

I haven't tried with the wheel, I'm much quicker with a pad when I'm using the 2J. I set the car to do 164 mph then slid 3rd gear up to 167 mph, I may have lengthened 1st slightly so it's an mph or 2 longer.

I haven't tried with the wheel, I'm much quicker with a pad when I'm using the 2J. I set the car to do 164 mph then slid 3rd gear up to 167 mph, I may have lengthened 1st slightly so it's an mph or 2 longer.
Thanks will give it a try later.

where can I find "Yinato's Tsukuba tune"?, or any good tune for the Tsukuba event! I'm using (Roadster RS (NC) 07)

SAM_1017.jpg

set up for Tsukuba,see what you think 👍

THANKS for sharing. Great setup that also works on the 89. Tsukuba is one of my least favorite tracks because everyone seems to be sooo good at it. Got down to 1:10.xx in about 3 laps. Was lapping a good 2 seconds slower with what i was using earlier

Nice car, tks for that.
I started play this game yesterday, so I´m not really good yet, but I got the same slide problem on first try, but even with this made 2 sec faster than my last car...Than I did a 1.10.1 using this performance parts and "praianos" suspension...Lower stance and softer suspension...I also tried to install the rear wing, it made the car very easy to drive, but much slower...If you are just trying the gold it will be easy enough tho

а got 1.10xx on another setup from gt5-tuning . more stable then this setup. thats why i asked here whats wrong with me =)

Hey been driving the mazda yesterday, great fun on tsukuba. But I'm not at the ps3 right and I was thinking about, weight reduction or not ? I mean whats is the least amount of perfomance you can get at around 1150kg on the mazda buying weight reduction and raising the kilos, or no weight reduction?
Cbastjan

Back