TT# 43: 400PP Miata @ Tsukuba Circuit / 600PP @ Autumn Ring

FTO STC @ 575pp (bone stock), currently sitting at 1:16:7xx and for some reason I can not for the life of me get a clean lap with it. It's driving me insane because the car is just incredible and I can't drive.

Usual 3xxx at tsukuba. A little tired of that track after the Japanese 90's race. 15x on the ring and that's a lot better than usual!!!

At Tsukuba,I had no troubles in my 400pp 89' Eunos Roadster I used for the 80's seasonal. However I dont have a 2j for Autumn Ring TT like the whole leaderboard at the moment. Has anyone got gold at Autumn Ring with another car?

If you want to borrow my 2 J , send a friend request to ozirules12 or ozi1234 as I have a couple to share . Or if you have one in another game you can lend it to yourself 💡
Cheers Ozi

Off topic I know, but if you guys want a good laugh, go watch the top drifting replays at Cote. I damn near pissed myself when I seen what people had resorted to just to get their name in the top ten, lol.
On topic. My 2J is on share if anyone wants to use it. Send fr to cargorat323 with a note. I don't accept blank fr. Peace.

GTP_CargoRat
Off topic I know, but if you guys want a good laugh, go watch the top drifting replays at Cote. I damn near pissed myself when I seen what people had resorted to just to get their name in the top ten, lol.

I just watched the "top drifting" score based on your recommendation, and all I could think was "How utterly pathetic". I do see the funny side like always; I mean come on, how could you not get a laugh out of that? But on the other hand it has gone beyond taking the p##s, and in my opinion, that leaderboard needs wiping and/or a complete overhaul of the points system needs implementing.

There are so many great race cars at 600PP. I'm thinking Super Touring Car...

Note to PD: Please add sort by car to the TTs.

1:09.961 for 2 hour practice/tuning,get good drive out of first corner Tsukuba in 4th gear...if box is set to 110mph

1:10.883 for me, was around 700th last time I checked, though in the middle of the night at some point I was 178th!

Good morning everyone....
Does someone have a good tune for the Miata TT? Good i can buy the Roadster Premium..How do you tune it? Full weigth reduction, aeros and powerlimiter? I tried everything yesterday, but nothing worked well..i think i'm about 340th....but the tune i drive is baaaad....2J at Autumn isnt a problem, 84th at the moment...

On topic. My 2J is on share if anyone wants to use it. Send fr to cargorat323 with a note. I don't accept blank fr. Peace.

I just watched the "top drifting" score based on your recommendation, and all I could think was "How utterly pathetic". I do see the funny side like always; I mean come on, how could you not get a laugh out of that? But on the other hand it has gone beyond taking the p##s, and in my opinion, that leaderboard needs wiping and/or a complete overhaul of the points system needs implementing.

Totally agree with you guys,both hilarious and ludicrous. :confused:

Oh well-each to their own I suppose.

Last edited:

Thanks for putting it up I'll have a go if it's still there.

I'm not at the PS3 at the moment. What are they doing?

SAM_1017.jpg

set up for Tsukuba,see what you think 👍

Hi i'm new here.
Im from The Netherlands, so sorry for my bad english...

I've a question about this event.
I have a MX-5 '89 but i cant get the first price.

Can some one help met with tune settings? Im nog good at it..
Most of my tune are simple settings.. but i cant cat de camber etc in the right setting.

Many thanks.👍

Hi i'm new here.
Im from The Netherlands, so sorry for my bad english...

I've a question about this event.
I have a MX-5 '89 but i cant get the first price.

Can some one help met with tune settings? Im nog good at it..
Most of my tune are simple settings.. but i cant cat de camber etc in the right setting.

Many thanks.👍

Can someone give me a tune for the 600pp TT with a NSX please?
I'm getting a little cranky over here... i only become second..

Thnx, and sorry for the bad english...

SAM_1017.jpg

set up for Tsukuba,see what you think 👍

Cool, thanks. This knocked 2 seconds off my time. Only difference is i made it with 50/50 weight distribution.

Got a 1:11:501 with this, using h-shifter and clutch.

Can someone give me a tune for the 600pp TT with a NSX please?
I'm getting a little cranky over here... i only become second..

Thnx, and sorry for the bad english...

What NSX tune do you need?

Back