TT# 43: 400PP Miata @ Tsukuba Circuit / 600PP @ Autumn Ring

а got 1.10xx on another setup from gt5-tuning . more stable then this setup. thats why i asked here whats wrong with me =)

can you share this one, i m trying to understand how this game works and something easier to drive would be very nice.
Also if some1 know any good car for the next event, I can't afford this chaparral yet

nice, tks!

do you think it worth to fully upgrade the car and restrict it power? The other looks been made for 400pp and you can use more than 90% of the power

Had a quick play with the set up,removed the turbo and played with gearing,also moved the ballast position so its more neutral.

Down to a 9.3 that's it for me on this one.

:cheers:Yeeeees, 1.07.7 in Autumn, is not bad for a roockie.
Thanks all for the tunes and the advices.:bowdown:

:cheers:Yeeeees, 1.07.7 in Autumn, is not bad for a roockie.
Thanks all for the tunes and the advices.:bowdown:

congratulations !!! what car/tune did you use ?? I did 1.08.5 with the 2J, but I'm not satisfied with my result, I think I can do better with the good tune!

SAM_1017.jpg

set up for Tsukuba,see what you think 👍

Very nice setup. (1.10.4xx almost straight away)
I used this on a much lighter car though - 980kg I think, or close.
I made a couple of changes later.
Anti-roll = front 3 / rear 2
Gears = final to 2.500 + top speed to 180km/h
Camber = 2.0 / 1.8
LSD = Initial torque 20, Acc 35, Braking 10.
Now seems very slightly faster (-0.050 or so) and a bit easier to turn in and exit corners.

congratulations !!! what car/tune did you use ?? I did 1.08.5 with the 2J, but I'm not satisfied with my result, I think I can do better with the good tune!

Thanks, i used the praiano´s tune.You will find it in its garage.

A question for experts, it is advisable to install the chasis reinforcement in the 2J?.

I have not done it since it is irreversible.

A question for experts, it is advisable to install the chasis reinforcement in the 2J?.

I have not done it since it is irreversible.

I don't know if it's advisable but I have it on my car. I think you should back up your data using a USB stick or something and then install it, if you are slower then you can go back by copying your old data back onto your PS3.

I don't know if it's advisable but I have it on my car. I think you should back up your data using a USB stick or something and then install it, if you are slower then you can go back by copying your old data back onto your PS3.

Thanks, Peasant, I Will probe it, but if you take it, it will be good¡¡

Very nice your lap in Autumn. :bowdown:

I don't have dirty oil, and not be how to improve my 1.07.5...

You mean you have it on MY car, lol, which you're using.

Gahh! I'm so sick of this seasonal!! I have tried at least 25-30 cars and don't have access to a 2J. This is a BS seasonal!! The best I got is 1:17.260 with the Pennzoil GTR '99

edit: got a 1:16.154 with the HKS CT230

Last edited:
Gahh! I'm so sick of this seasonal!! I have tried at least 25-30 cars and don't have access to a 2J. This is a BS seasonal!! The best I got is 1:17.260 with the Pennzoil GTR '99

A lot of people have their 2J on share, including myself and CargoRat, all we need is a FR :sly:

I guess I'll give in and FR someone before they change seasonals. I wanted to do it w/o the 2J. Oh well. I got the HKS racing controller which is less sensitive than the DS3, and doesn't give the full turning ability

edit: got a 1:16.154 with the HKS CT230

I feel your pain.
I tried zr1 rm, xanavi GTR. Hovers at 1:16.12s.
Gave up after 5 laps on each. Broke out the 2j and 1:12 on 2nd lap.
Send me an fr if u need the car. None of my cars are tuned other than changing the top speed to match the course so if you aiming for top time, try someone else's.

That Tsukaba 400 pp Miata TT was very tough, I blew how many credits trying to tune an 'i89 and could only get to the 1:15s. The '07 roadster had to buy, tuned with ballast and power max flexibility, down to 1:14s. Those three main interior urves require very precise braking point, line and apex, the 1:13.5 gold barrier seems well picked. And then in desperation going for the carbon drive shaft noticed I forgot the clutch and flywheel upgrades. Bingo, an extra 1+ second and put this one to bed. I rate this as third toughest this year after the Cape Ring 500 pp American and the Spa 700 pp.

I matched my 606 yesterday and set plenty of .6s but I just can't seem to break through the .6 barrier, I know if everything went right I would get a .4. I want at least a .5, hopefully that will be enough to get me my first win. :)

Peasantslayer I matched my 606 yesterday and set plenty of .6s but I just can't seem to break through the .6 barrier, I know if everything went right I would get a .4. I want at least a .5, hopefully that will be enough to get me my first win.

But you better hurry because weekend´s arriving and i´m able to play again and steal it from you:D

On a serious note, you have been very fast and it will be pretty difficult...

But you better hurry because weekend´s arriving and i´m able to play again and steal it from you:D

On a serious note, you have been very fast and it will be pretty difficult...

I noticed you set your time at the weekend so I have been trying to extend the gap all week long :D Good luck ScrepRC, if you don't beat me at least there's a good chance of your result being a personal best.

Very nice driving Peasantslayer & ScrepRc!

Cheers. 👍

Very nice setup. (1.10.4xx almost straight away)
I used this on a much lighter car though - 980kg I think, or close.
I made a couple of changes later.
Anti-roll = front 3 / rear 2
Gears = final to 2.500 + top speed to 180km/h
Camber = 2.0 / 1.8
LSD = Initial torque 20, Acc 35, Braking 10.
Now seems very slightly faster (-0.050 or so) and a bit easier to turn in and exit corners.
Sorry broke the link,revised set up for Tsukuba managed a 9.3,not the fastest but ok,see what you think 👍

SAM_1072.jpg

For the records, time standards for time trial 43, TT# 43, gold silver and bronze standards, just in case anyone wants to run them in the future:

Autumn Ring 600 PP racing hard:
Gold - 1:16.1
Silver - 1:18.4
Bronze - 1:22.2

Tsukaba 400 PP Miata comfort medium
Gold - 1:13.5
Silver - 1:15.7
Bronze - 1:19.4

Real lap record - 51.875 Arta Honda NSX 2002 (GT 500)

Mazda MX-5 2litre RC - 1:09.68 Drive Magazine Greece(?)

semi useless factoid - only 426 Miatas were sold in Canada in the first 6 months of 2012.

A lot of people have their 2J on share, including myself and CargoRat, all we need is a FR :sly:

FR sent.

And, on a seperate note, I got an FR from JYLEE about a 2J
1) I don't have a 2J
and 2) if you do it's not on share

that is all, and have a good one

I noticed ScrepRC made a little mistake in the last corner of sector 2, judging by his lap he can probably do a faster time than my best lap but being able to do a certain time and actually doing it are 2 completely different things. I had quite a bad middle sector to but I had made up for it in the first, I think whether or not he beats me will depend on how fast he can go in the first sector and whether or not he can hold his nerve at the end. .15 is a good gap but I can't say I'm not worried. :nervous:

I noticed ScrepRC made a little mistake in the last corner of sector 2, judging by his lap he can probably do a faster time than my best lap but being able to do a certain time and actually doing it are 2 completely different things. I had quite a bad middle sector to but I had made up for it in the first, I think whether or not he beats me will depend on how fast he can go in the first sector and whether or not he can hold his nerve at the end. .15 is a good gap but I can't say I'm not worried. :nervous:

Whatever the outcome, you got alot to be proud of my friend. Even if you finish 2nd, you should hold your head high knowing you've set a blazing fast lap time either way. Great job my friend, you're among the best there is....respect.

Back