Toe 0.25/-0.25
Brake balance 9/4

Good luck DS3 users:tup:

can't get my car up to 949 says oil is to new:grumpy:

Cut out another .1 with FormulaKimball's tune. Still .2/.3 left. :nervous:

Will try the other tune posted earlier and see if that'll get me any further. 👍

hi guys, new member here, well kinda anyway

i have one thing to say,

how on earth are you guys so fast, the best i can do on the spa track is about 1:46, im seeing times that are 1;38 or something, theres no way i can do that sort of time,

i have one thing to say,

how on earth are you guys so fast, the best i can do on the spa track is about 1:46, im seeing times that are 1;38 or something, theres no way i can do that sort of time,

Are you using Controller or Wheel? Wheel is a bit faster and also tuning your gears a bit helps, try the gears I posted earlier, I think its on page 2 or something.

i have one thing to say,

Dont you guys drive on the other side of the road?

Just practice heaps, chase your ghost. Try different tunes until you find one that feels best for you. Watch the replays from the top drivers.
The faster you get, the harder it becomes to find time.

My best is 1.41, sitting around 170th last time I looked. Will keep trying till I hit 1.40.

Just switched to MSDPaflow's tune and immediately did a 40.4. :eek: The straight line speed difference was immense. :nervous:

Could probably do a 39 if I was a bit fresher. :)

haha jimi, nah man, we drive on the same side as you aussies,

i was chasing my ghost, but i forgot to save it so im screwed haha, the quickest i got the other night was 2sec slower than my best time, at the moment im around 3000 or something,

im using a controller cause im too poor to have a wheel, but ill look up those settings manumanu,

cheers

I've done about 10 full laps so far.. and about 30 half laps (inc. red laps), :ouch:
stopping to tune each time.

I think I've got something decent.

Just made 1:39.6 outta nowhere after some changes.

FGT : 936bhp, 584kg, 895PP
Suspension:
-0.16,-0.48

LSD:

Aero: Full

BB: 2/1

Ballast 34 @22

Power:100%

Transmission: 387kmh Top Speed

This one did it for me, thank you. 👍

Anyone here doing Toscana?

I had another go on Toscana last night.

I'd used the Super Rally Car originally, but tried the Tuned Academy GTR last night and improved to c.130th. I set my time with the pad, and I think I could probably chip another second or so off that with the wheel.

Doesn't feel much like rally driving though when to be fast you need to drive off track more than on!

I've done it in a few group b rally cars, of which the Ford RS200 is the best choice. Had another go the other day with the Academy GTR which was at least 2s faster with no changes to the set-up other than dirt tyres. Watch the leaders' replays. The fastest path is to avoid the track as much as possible!

Did it but too slow to give advice. Looks like GTR V spec is better than real rally cars which is weird. Weight reduction plus dirt tires got me a 1:46 which is good for p2xxx.
Keep restarting the race to see better.

'm using the GTR V spec and stuck at 1:42.596 can't seem to improve on it. Maybe that's all I got for this one.

Yes thanks joe.
Yes when you JK or nubnuts are faster show me.

Nice lap my friend. You don't have to worry about JK being faster than you, he's just a drifter, lol. Don't see him much on the TT Leaderboards. Numbnuts on the other hand, he's pretty fast.

Yes thanks joe.
Yes when you JK or nubnuts are faster show me.

Good morning there :)

I never be faster than you..I just tryed help with youtube thing 👍

This isn't TT related but when you upload video on youtube sometimes it ask something like "your camera is moving , you want we fix it?" if you click yes then hud and clock follows your car and it doesn't look good.

Wtf?
Not very big headed..........not.

lol 👍

Big Headed... having or showing an exaggerated opinion of one's own importance, merit, ability, etc; conceited, overbearingly proud, having one's head up one's arse, marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward or over others, thinking that one is much more important than other people.

Back