Tt#46

Oh my lord :bowdown: IMMORTALPILOT :bowdown: , give me your configuration that I kick your ass lol!

No seriously, what settings did well able to find the first, it is impossible to follow, this is strange... :banghead:

You could give me yours since im chasing your ghost :bowdown: lol!

Or even better could i please try your car?

Sorry , I missed your previous post somehow :boggled:
Sick Lap! :eek:

I heard he is using comfort tyres.

Yes, I am using the tyres of my father s Porsche Turbo.........

Also very strange that there are people using active steering. Try it without and you are faster!!!!!

Yes, I am using the tyres of my father s Porsche Turbo.........

Also very strange that there are people using active steering. Try it without and you are faster!!!!!

Hello mister,

Give me your true configuration and I promise you fight without active steering, which incidentally is very unpleasant on F1. I'm as fast without the help, I have proved several times, it is for me, just a matter of habit.

I find it unfortunate to finish first without a fight on an equal footing, I think you are afraid to share your configuration because you know very well that you will be beaten, that's unfortunate.

I commend you for still perfect focus your F1.

Sincerely,
Yinato.

Ps: Do not forget the many times I've shared my configurations, so it's not going in both directions, you'll never have anything in my hand, I think you understand.

It is always easier to receive than to give, keep in mind that all this is just a game and it is interesting to compare with the same weapons, everyone here knows that you make the difference to your settings and not your driving, merit is very low.

Anyone have any tunes for the GT-R SpecV '09 for Toscana?

I'm no tuner but this got me into the top 300.

BHP 562 Weight 1732
Parts:
Sports ECU
Sports Intake
Racing Air Filter
Racing Exhaust
Custom Transmission
Twin Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Custom LSD
Torque Diff
Carbon Prop
Custom Suspension

Ride Height 10 10
Spring 12.5 8.5
Damp (Ex) 6 6
Damp (Co) 6 6
Camber 1.4 1.3
Toe -0.25 -0.10
Torque 45 55
Ballast 52
Ballast Pos 50 (for 50:50 weight distribution)

I have no idea how to set-up the LSD so it's at the default settings
For the gearbox I used Praiano's quick gearbox tune (Thanks to Praiano) https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5964872#post5964872 and set the top speed to one click up from the minimum (130).

FYI: I set a faster time using the GTR black edition but have screwed the set-up on that one so haven't listed it but it was based on the above as the cars are pretty similar.

For others, here is my setup:

Sorry for the double post.

wow this set up is so different to mine I am running a stiff front soft rear

ie 20/16
gonna try this out tommorrow
running a 39.9 but left about .5 out there

i think someone else setup can be useful to find my own.
i can not drive faster with public posted setup because it is not my drive style.
respect to the top ten but i have not seen the alien yet because he is not drive the seasonal.
respect also to the DS3 drivers.
peace out to all HC drivers

I'm no tuner but this got me into the top 300.

BHP 562 Weight 1732
Parts:
Sports ECU
Sports Intake
Racing Air Filter
Racing Exhaust
Custom Transmission
Twin Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Custom LSD
Torque Diff
Carbon Prop
Custom Suspension

Ride Height 10 10
Spring 12.5 8.5
Damp (Ex) 6 6
Damp (Co) 6 6
Camber 1.4 1.3
Toe -0.25 -0.10
Torque 45 55
Ballast 52
Ballast Pos 50 (for 50:50 weight distribution)

I have no idea how to set-up the LSD so it's at the default settings
For the gearbox I used Praiano's quick gearbox tune (Thanks to Praiano) https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5964872#post5964872 and set the top speed to one click up from the minimum (130).

FYI: I set a faster time using the GTR black edition but have screwed the set-up on that one so haven't listed it but it was based on the above as the cars are pretty similar.

Thanks for sharing. I will share mine later today. It based based on no knowledge, and clueless, but did get me into top 256 somehow...lol

I shared my GT-R for anyone who wants to try it or (please) make suggestions for improvement. Setting A is what got me 1:42.5??

The setup was made up of various other tunings for rally cars that I mashed together.

FR me @wavne_bdp just title it Nissan

Nice lap IMMORTAL 👍 I recomend you just keep your tune yourself if your racing "friends" act like that... I think that is just priceless :lol:

@ Yinato: Honestly dude, you really need to stop with all the bull crap and stop brining your personal problems with other people into these threads. This happens every time someone does better than you in these time trials. You have to start crap just because you are being beaten. Immortal is under no obligation to share his tune and it doesn't make him a bad person just because he decides not to share.

With all due respect to your own skill level, I really think you are out of your league here as far as this time trial using the FGT goes, or even the F1 cars. Immortal's record using these cars speaks for itself. Face it, you can't be #1 all the time so you really need to stop throwing a hissy every time someone proves to be better than you.

You want him to share his tune but what about all those times I used to ask you for yours and you would just ignore me. Or all those times you used to beg me to spend hours running up the miles on certain cars just so you could have a car with dirty oil so you could beat Amo or who ever else was ahead of you. So, don't act like some innocent victim here. You're not always going to be #1 so you really need to get over it and move on.

This threads gotten abit out of hand people.

And your post IMMORTAL is against the AUP I do believe.

I agree with this completely. claiming you are from MS 13 could be percieved as an actual and prosecutable threat, and sending a crude message like that was way out of proportion.

I'd like to join too.
It will be on Thursday as I see and what time though?

Edit: And guys. Quit yo bitchin (<-- that word allowed..??)
Make up, Kiss Kiss lol.

This nonsense ends now.

Another fight or another pointless post between any of you will escalate into site infractions.

And spare us an "I'm sorry - Won't happen again" post, as well.

guy share your configurations please.i reduced my downforce and reached 1.40.2.help me to improve record.suspension?

guy share your configurations please.i reduced my downforce and reached 1.40.2.help me to improve record.suspension?

Welcome alexmehdi! Is this for the formula GT on Spa? If so, congratulations on your lap, it's a pretty decent time.

I have tried the 3 or 4 tunes posted on this thread and they all have their merit. You can try the suspension settings others have already posted and see what works for you.

Good luck, hope this has been helpful.

Back