Tt#46

Well done on the improvements guys... I'm looking forward to trying the new tunes later in the week 👍

When trail braking, releasing the brakes results in a transfer of weight from front to rear... which should, if anything, result in understeer... not oversteer!

The physics engine is screwed.

Oh, and the way this car reacts over the kerbs is silly too... when you watch F1 you see the driver hammering the kerbs, often on full gas. If you catch a kerb in the FGT it generally results in a spin, or the kerbs pull the car off the track.

Trail braking information here: http://www.driftingstreet.com/braking-technique-trail.html

Is that what is happening for you or not?

The kerbs are generally quite forgiving in GT5. The problem is more with the way the car is setup and the car itself. It is very pointy. I'm running a more neutral setup and can go full throttle on the kerbs. Try the Ferrari F10 stock around Spa and see if you have any problems with the kerb if you are comparing against modern F1.

Trail braking information here: http://www.driftingstreet.com/braking-technique-trail.html

Is that what is happening for you or not?

I know what trail braking is 👍

However, what’s happening in GT5 isn’t the effect of trail braking.

Trail braking is keeping some brakes applied during turn-in to get weight on to the front of the car and maximise front end grip – taken to the extreme, it reduces rear end grip to the extent those wheels lose grip and help ‘point’ the car in to the turn (or induce a spin if you get it wrong).

This works to an extent in GT5, but it doesn’t really work in the same way as real life. For example, it’s very hard to induce oversteer whilst trail braking in most cars in GT5… some MR’s will do it, but FF’s almost never, and FF’s generally will trail brake oversteer in real life (you can make FF’s trail brake oversteer in GT5, but this requires some pretty silly toe/spring/ARB/BB settings – again, not realistic).

However, the real issue I have with the physics engine is different… in real life, when you trail brake in to an apex, then release (or reduce) brake pressure you never get oversteer (as you reduce brake pressure the weight is transferring rearwards, not forwards), you may get some understeer, but NEVER oversteer. On this TT, if you trail brake in to turn 1, and release the brakes too quickly, the rear of the car immediately slides. What should happen is the car should understeer.

I’ve never driven a F1 car, but I have driven FPA’s at Bedford and FF’s at several different circuits and none of them oversteer if you come OFF the brakes whilst turning. In addition, this same trait is demonstrated by non-F1 cars, and I have driven a lot of those – again, none of them have oversteered when I’ve released the brakes whilst turning.

The kerbs are generally quite forgiving in GT5. The problem is more with the way the car is setup and the car itself. It is very pointy. I'm running a more neutral setup and can go full throttle on the kerbs. Try the Ferrari F10 stock around Spa and see if you have any problems with the kerb if you are comparing against modern F1.

It might be the set up, but I still think the car reacts unrealistically over the kerbs.

I’m not sure what the corners called, but the last right hander you need to brake for on to the fast back section of Spa is a good example… if you run slightly wide on the exit of this section the kerbing seems to ‘pull’ the car off to the left as if the car is riding on its undertray… and this happens no matter what your ride height setting are.

However, the real issue I have with the physics engine is different… in real life, when you trail brake in to an apex, then release (or reduce) brake pressure you never get oversteer (as you reduce brake pressure the weight is transferring rearwards, not forwards), you may get some understeer, but NEVER oversteer. On this TT, if you trail brake in to turn 1, and release the brakes too quickly, the rear of the car immediately slides. What should happen is the car should understeer.

I agree and the only way I can make sense of it is, in my modest daily driver (Sentra 2008 spec V, 6-speed manual, ExtremeContact DWS tires), there is a quick, slight pointy movement when releasing the brakes, especially on downhill turns (like the one that I do every day onto my street). Maybe if the brake bias is far forward, the brakes are "stabilizing" the car, so on release your front tires now have more grip available to turn since they aren't braking. But in GT5, even with brake bias about equal, the jink on release is still there.

The thing that gets on my nerves in the FGT is when the revs drop the tail comes out, which is fine (I've driven F2000 cars and the rear can surprise you if you lift the wrong way) except the revs drop unnaturally quickly in GT5. To get the revs to drop as they do in real F1 races I have to leave some throttle on, but do that too much and you get massive understeer in the lower gears. That first corner is the worst - plus the road has a little camber that is easy to take too much or too little. You can go through that corner 100 times feeling like you're giving the same inputs and you'll get 100 different outcomes. Maybe that's partially the limitations of the DF GT wheel and pedals that use potentiometers (along with the driver of course :)

When I have been in the chair a long time and then hop in my car for a McD's run, it is astounding how much more responsive a real throttle pedal is... And how 60mph is more exciting than 230mph in the game. I dunno.

The thing that gets on my nerves in the FGT is when the revs drop the tail comes out, which is fine (I've driven F2000 cars and the rear can surprise you if you lift the wrong way) except the revs drop unnaturally quickly in GT5. To get the revs to drop as they do in real F1 races I have to leave some throttle on, but do that too much and you get massive understeer in the lower gears. That first corner is the worst - plus the road has a little camber that is easy to take too much or too little. You can go through that corner 100 times feeling like you're giving the same inputs and you'll get 100 different outcomes. Maybe that's partially the limitations of the DF GT wheel and pedals that use potentiometers (along with the driver of course :)

One thing I'm finding is that if the tail gets out and the revs drop/you get on the grass a bit, the car will (automatically) partially throttle for no reason. My only guess is it's some sort of anti stall device modeled into the game. :confused: But it just spins me everytime.

(I'm not running any aids, so it's not that.)

One thing I'm finding is that if the tail gets out and the revs drop/you get on the grass a bit, the car will (automatically) partially throttle for no reason. My only guess is it's some sort of anti stall device modeled into the game. :confused: But it just spins me everytime.

Yeah the game interferes when you're off track. You could save it with the right amount of throttle, but the game puts too much and around you go.

Yeah the game interferes when you're off track. You could save it with the right amount of throttle, but the game puts too much and around you go.

It's really irritating as it means I'm being a lot more cautious on corner exits in order not to run slightly wide. :irked:

I first noticed this at High Speed Ring Reverse thru the first corner in a WRS TT in the FGT. Computer pretty much wouldnt let off the thottle for the first corner because of the high rate of speed. But with my DS3 I had to let off to make that corner no matter how I tuned. The faster your going the more throttle the game will feed in if you let off while turning. Only thing you can do to counter act it is apply the brake.

This effect when I drive with my wheel is barely noticable.

Driving my wheel corner 1 at HSR reverse I could take that corner WOT So I switched to driving wheel that TT.

Has anyone here tried the Nissan GTR Spec V on Toscana? I'm starting to see a few of those pop up in the top 100.

A driver from Japan just beat my current time at Tuscana just barely in the GTR and hes now also in top ten. I might try the car but only after I see someone put it into first place. Why? I love the Super Lancer, I love rally cars. I will be disapointed if a non rally car can be the top car this TT.

Ill then get over it and finish top ten anyhow in a GTR.(I hope.:lol:)

Last edited:
I know what trail braking is 👍

However, what’s happening in GT5 isn’t the effect of trail braking.

Trail braking is keeping some brakes applied during turn-in to get weight on to the front of the car and maximise front end grip – taken to the extreme, it reduces rear end grip to the extent those wheels lose grip and help ‘point’ the car in to the turn (or induce a spin if you get it wrong).

This works to an extent in GT5, but it doesn’t really work in the same way as real life. For example, it’s very hard to induce oversteer whilst trail braking in most cars in GT5… some MR’s will do it, but FF’s almost never, and FF’s generally will trail brake oversteer in real life (you can make FF’s trail brake oversteer in GT5, but this requires some pretty silly toe/spring/ARB/BB settings – again, not realistic).

I’ve never driven a F1 car, but I have driven FPA’s at Bedford and FF’s at several different circuits and none of them oversteer if you come OFF the brakes whilst turning. In addition, this same trait is demonstrated by non-F1 cars, and I have driven a lot of those – again, none of them have oversteered when I’ve released the brakes whilst turning.
I think that is due to the game for some reason applying throttle (When off throttle) when turning in which is what probably is losing the rear traction on slow corners and oversteers and the opposite on high speed corners. I think that is why it is hard to do Pouhon as it applies throttle when you lift and makes you understeer wide.

You can see my lap, it is more neutral style/setup than say the fastest person, slow in middle sector but I know the reasons why in a few corners I'm particularly slower. It is not because I'm not sliding as much as him but a few corners he takes them much faster. I have done them quick before, but can't do it in one lap yet.

I think maybe more downforce might help, as well as slight change in gearing but might not run this TT again so probably won't bother. First and last sectors, I'm more reasonable at, slightly faster in first and slightly slower in last due to a few mess ups, like gear change and going slightly on grass when braking. Good enough for current 4th position and fastest of the the 1:39's, shame never got into 1:38's due to silly error towards the end.

It might be the set up, but I still think the car reacts unrealistically over the kerbs.

I’m not sure what the corners called, but the last right hander you need to brake for on to the fast back section of Spa is a good example… if you run slightly wide on the exit of this section the kerbing seems to ‘pull’ the car off to the left as if the car is riding on its undertray… and this happens no matter what your ride height setting are.

I think the kerb you are on about, you can run wide and onto something like artificial grass along with I think some elevation change on that part of track which is what might pull the car to the left. The kerb is quite big so it is not much of a problem if you stay within the confines although it can be easy to be too greedy ;).

My second stint of an hour with the FGT. Yesterday i had to get used to the car (almost never drive formula cars) and trying some tune. I'm not a tuner so have to find my luck on the net or asking a friend. Today i really could do some pretty consistent laps. 40.3xx is the best so far, hope to find about halve second or something close to a second.

Trail breaking. I see a discussion about it. I definitely feel oversteer when slowly lifting of the brake while turning in approaching the apex. That's also what i prefer. With FR cars you can create it with a higher BB on the rear than the front (4/6 for example), This will help you kicking out the back a bit, just before the apex. But you need to control the brake pedal gentle at the end of the braking zone. Lifting of the brake too much and too fast can cost you dearly.

Most of the MR cars have it naturally and have this to the extreme, when your completely of the throttle. Leaving a bit throttle on will degrease it.

All this is what i experience in GT5. Never had the chance to do long runs in serious sport cars, so can't tell how that works.

I hate FF and AWD cars and almost never drive them. Also not a big fan of MR cars by the way.

I think that is due to the game for some reason applying throttle (When off throttle) when turning in which is what probably is losing the rear traction on slow corners and oversteers and the opposite on high speed corners. I think that is why it is hard to do Pouhon as it applies throttle when you lift and makes you understeer wide.

I've shortened the quote to make it easier to read 👍

Clearly you're really fast on GT5... congrats on the 39, that's a great time :cheers:

This reaction is feasible with the FGT as it does some strange things... sometimes it seems to hold a rev level when you lift off, sometimes not... noticable if you just lift off, not if you just touch the brakes 1st... it's sort of a built in driver assist I think... possibly to limit lift off oversteer. It irritates the hell out of me!

But the thing that makes me say it's a physics engine issue if it's there on regular road cars too.

You could see it clearly in the fastest laps in the Academy final round... how the Z was rotating as people came OFF the brakes. And I was pottering round the Ring in a M3CSL this weekend on comfort softs, and that did it too.

I know it's the fastest way to lap in GT5, but it just feels totally unrealistic and wrong to me.

I think the kerb you are on about, you can run wide and onto something like artificial grass along with I think some elevation change on that part of track which is what might pull the car to the left. The kerb is quite big so it is not much of a problem if you stay within the confines although it can be easy to be too greedy ;).

I know the 'astroturf' section you're talking about, but it's not that, it's the way the car behaves with 2 wheels on the track, and 2 on the rumble, or when all 4 are just on the rumble... outside is 100% no-go! :D

Trail breaking. I see a discussion about it. I definitely feel oversteer when slowly lifting of the brake while turning in approaching the apex. That's also what i prefer. With FR cars you can create it with a higher BB on the rear than the front (4/6 for example), This will help you kicking out the back a bit, just before the apex. But you need to control the brake pedal gentle at the end of the braking zone. Lifting of the brake too much and too fast can cost you dearly.

Yes, that's the feeling. But as I say, that's not how cars handle in real life.

The tendancy of a car to oversteer whilst trail braking decreases as you reduce brake pressure. The natural reaction of a car lifting off the brakes sharply whilst turning in would be understeer.

Most of the MR cars have it naturally and have this to the extreme, when your completely of the throttle. Leaving a bit throttle on will degrease it.

Spot on 👍

And again, shows up another 'hole' in the physics engine that's been there since GT5P... in cars with a high tendancy to oversteer when off the gas or braking whilst turning (NSX, Lotus Elise,GT40LM), you could keep a bit of throttle applied whilst trail braking to control the oversteer. It's less evident in GT5 as all the cars generally understeer so much, but it's still there... in real life, you might be able to balance a FF car like that, but you can't balance a MR car like that.

Still, I don't mind this as much as I've pretty much always used trail braking in real life and this feels easier to adapt to for me than how GT5 currently feels.

I hate FF and AWD cars and almost never drive them. Also not a big fan of MR cars by the way.

Again 👍

Handling of FF and AWD cars is properly screwed up, but always has been in previous versions of the game. I almost never drive AWD cars and never drive FF cars... they just feel completely wrong to me.

EDIT
The brake release = oversteer thing reminds me very much of the way ride height is screwed front to back in the game... I sometimes wonder if there's just one big assumption error in how they programmed weight transfer in the game code and this is screwing up the whole engine. Whatever it is, I've never felt the way cars handle in GT5 has been right.

Last edited:
Stotty
The brake release = oversteer thing reminds me very much of the way ride height is screwed front to back in the game... I sometimes wonder if there's just one big assumption error in how they programmed weight transfer in the game code and this is screwing up the whole engine. Whatever it is, I've never felt the way cars handle in GT5 has been right.
Yes, indeed.
The oversteer while releasing the brakes has started to properly piss me off.
I'm not going to repeat what you've said since there's no point, all I can say is that I agree 100%.
The weight balance is properly messed up in this game, you can see that there is no way you can lose the rear end in a FF car in GT5 (something that can happen easily in reality) without the aid of handbrake or some crazy steering input, this game doesn't make sense.
Eh PD... pathetic.
I honestly have no will to play this game anymore, I would love to give the leaderboard a run for it's money but when I move my 70kg rig in front of my TV and reconnect everything in an enthusiastic manner I then remember how awful this game is and I put it back in the corner of my room.
Shame really...

I've shortened the quote to make it easier to read 👍

Clearly you're really fast on GT5... congrats on the 39, that's a great time :cheers:

This reaction is feasible with the FGT as it does some strange things... sometimes it seems to hold a rev level when you lift off, sometimes not... noticable if you just lift off, not if you just touch the brakes 1st... it's sort of a built in driver assist I think... possibly to limit lift off oversteer. It irritates the hell out of me!

But the thing that makes me say it's a physics engine issue if it's there on regular road cars too.

You could see it clearly in the fastest laps in the Academy final round... how the Z was rotating as people came OFF the brakes. And I was pottering round the Ring in a M3CSL this weekend on comfort softs, and that did it too.

I know it's the fastest way to lap in GT5, but it just feels totally unrealistic and wrong to me.
Thanks 👍.

Don't know why it does the throttle thing (Maybe Adrian Newey had something to do with it :sly:), only way to find out is asking PD I guess.

Here is some oversteer when going off brakes on a F1 pole lap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--spPMU3kLQ&t=0m15s

In GT Academy, I think it is a combination of trail braking and gear change and steering input when just about going off brakes that did the rotation due to a lot of weight transfer going on for direction change. If you did not do it right, you either oversteered or understeered too much and ruined the lap.

I brake normally in sort of straight line and start turning in towards the end, whilst I start releasing the brakes. If you do it with loads of turn in, then you will probably have a lot of understeer though even with GT5. Maybe the oversteer is sometimes too much due to the way tyres load up if you drive smoothly but is more normal if you drive with a lot of steering lock. We know GT series has still a long way to go in physics department and hopefully everything will get closer to real life in the near feature 👍.

I know the 'astroturf' section you're talking about, but it's not that, it's the way the car behaves with 2 wheels on the track, and 2 on the rumble, or when all 4 are just on the rumble... outside is 100% no-go! :D
If you drive up to the limit of the kerb, it is fine, it is just when you pass that point it becomes a problem I found on this TT and general driving on this track in GT5. Have a look at replay and see where the wheels are. If they are on the edge of the outerside of the kerb, that is when the problem happens.

Last edited:
Has anyone here tried the Nissan GTR Spec V on Toscana? I'm starting to see a few of those pop up in the top 100.

I tried the Nissan GT-R Academy version. I found it clearly faster than the Lancer & more comfortable to drive. I only adjusted stock setup a little - front extensions -1, rear compression +1, rear antiroll -1. (work in progress).

The oversteer while releasing the brakes has started to properly piss me off.
I'm not going to repeat what you've said since there's no point, all I can say is that I agree 100%.
The weight balance is properly messed up in this game, you can see that there is no way you can lose the rear end in a FF car in GT5 (something that can happen easily in reality) without the aid of handbrake or some crazy steering input, this game doesn't make sense.

FF cars can lose the rear end under heavy braking/trail braking, if driven without ABS and a rear bias in brake balance,

saidur
Don't know why it does the throttle thing (Maybe Adrian Newey had something to do with it ), only way to find out is asking PD I guess.
Here you go:
old Twitter post
Kaz's response regarding the throttle issue:

バックトルク・リミッターです。エンジンブレーキが効きすぎてスピンしな いよう適度に スロットルを開けます

This is back-torque limiter, for more efferent of Engine brake and avoid Spinning issue, so the throttle is still open in suitable levels.

Ridox2JZGTE
FF cars can lose the rear end under heavy braking/trail braking, if driven without ABS and a rear bias in brake balance,
That's induced, I said unless induced by handbrake (or anything else for that matter), but the point is that FF cars do not and can not oversteer in GT5 unless you induce it by either handbrake, changing the brake balance or by some crazy steering input which is totally unrealistic because FF cars can get their rear ends loose quite easily in reality.

Here you go:

That's induced, I said unless induced by handbrake (or anything else for that matter), but the point is that FF car's do not and can not oversteer in GT5 unless you induce by either handbrake, changing the brake balance or by some crazy steering input which is totally unrealistic because FF cars can get their rear ends loose quite easily.

Not all cars I have driven in real life can get their rear tires loose easily, it depends on the car and tires fitted, the speed of the car, and how hard the car was driven. Not really easy, unless the car is tuned to be that way, most FF road cars will understeer heavily when pushed hard into a corner and making the rear stepped out would be difficult when that happen without handbrakes.

I've seen many FF cars slalom competition, they all used handbrake almost exclusively to induce oversteer and turn sharply. Most of them also have a rear biased brakes.

Sorry, this is getting off topic.

Do you mean Pouhon? :)

Yes, thanks, spelling was never my best atribute.

Thanks for putting your car on share PR1VATEJ0KER, was able to knock nearly a second off my previous time with a 1:39.673, great tune ... think thats it for me, that bloody Pouhon has defeated me! :grumpy:

When I realized that was how the Academy worked, I was like Beavis, "so, like, you know... screw this, heh heh mm heh yeah."

I want a place where we can switch off all this fake crap, hidden or otherwise ... I want a big red button I can engage, "NO ASSISTS" and if the car becomes uncontrollable until I expose all my driving weaknesses and start using proper racing technique, fine by me.

Kaz' confirmation of a "back-torque limiter" just makes me wonder how much frustration and aggravation I've endured when the car does something unexpected thanks to hidden assists. When you lift off the throttle (especially at high rpm) you should feel a big pull of engine braking regardless of whether you're touching the brake pedal. That's what gets me about the FGT, I can't seem to rely on it doing that consistently so it's difficult to judge the brakes sometimes and it messes up difficult corners constantly when I'm counting on lift-off oversteer that doesn't come (or happens way later than it should). Maybe engine braking should be a setting we can tweak (as in a real Formula car). But I seem to recall something like partial throttle on lift-off being part of TC in GT4 - thus, something we should be able to TURN OFF.

Anyway great job everyone on the amazing improvements on the leaderboard. 👍

Last edited:
Some people are spitting the dummy over a console game that does not feel or act exactly the same as real cars.

Is it ironic that these same whingy internet personas dont feel or act like professional racing car drivers do in real life?

I'm using that now as well, more or less 👍 Did a 1'40.4 on the first lap, with a lot less drama than my tuning (hint hint).

Even after a few whiskies I bettered my previous best by 0.5 of a sec using this tune, so thanks, MSPDaflow! 👍

Gonna try PJ's tune next...

Yes, but that's just the same as applying the handbrake... and it's not trail braking oversteer... trail braking oversteer is caused by too much front weight shift unloading the rear tyres and resulting in a loss of grip, not by rear wheel lock up.

Most decent FWD cars I've driven in real life will oversteer to some extent if you lift the gas whilst cornering close to their grip limits... I can't remember ever feeling this in GT5.

Some people are spitting the dummy over a console game that does not feel or act exactly the same as real cars.

Of course it's a game and it's never going to be perfect, but the game calls itself 'The Real Driving Simulator' and has some massive holes in the handling model.

Is it ironic that these same whingy internet personas dont feel or act like professional racing car drivers do in real life?

WTF?

Had a single lap in this (Spa) in my very old and tired FGT mule, Got Bronze but the car felt very - floppy - after my LeMans run.

Very unsure into corners and the back end was not planted. Engine was way down on power, even so the rears wheel spool up every so often.

A Bronze was got, loads more time, every corner felt risky - could just be cold tyres and soft driving on my part... (Soft driving I think)

I may have to take a dust sheet off another Formula GT, wonder if a triple zero will feel night and day tighter

High speed corners need a pinch of confidence and that old car maybe the old set up isn't so hot. lots of things to look into.

Last edited:
Yes, but that's just the same as applying the handbrake... and it's not trail braking oversteer... trail braking oversteer is caused by too much front weight shift unloading the rear tyres and resulting in a loss of grip, not by rear wheel lock up.

I don't recall locking my rear wheels when that happens in GT5, maybe I am just imagining but at Autumn Ring, when I drove Honda Civic Type R, with Comfort Hard tires - no ABS, when done properly on the tight turns, the car does have the rear rotated and oversteered, I did trail braked into the corner, and I did have a bit of rear bias, but I also remembered that the rear tires didn't lock up at all ( tires stays white )

I think I'll do more research on this in GT5, but I doubt it happened exactly just like in real life like you said, unless maybe if I fit Comfort soft/ sports tire at the front and comfort hard at the rear ;)

Most decent FWD cars I've driven in real life will oversteer to some extent if you lift the gas whilst cornering close to their grip limits... I can't remember ever feeling this in GT5.

The only FWD I've ever experienced in GT5 that was oversteery was a standard Honda Civic Type-R (EP) given to me in a shuffle race, if I went into a corner without any throttle I would get "lift-off oversteer". 👍

Can't get back to this until Friday now and I know I've got .3-4 left in with FormualKimball's tune. I also want to try out the other tune to see if that'll gain me anything. :indiff:

Thanks PR1VATEJ0KER for putting your car up for share. Did a few laps earlier. I tried your tune and it is car equivalent of what I imagine walking a tightrope is.

lol, the setup is a nervous wreck!!

Great lap btw!!

Thanks for putting your car on share PR1VATEJ0KER, was able to knock nearly a second off my previous time with a 1:39.673, great tune ... think thats it for me, that bloody Pouhon has defeated me! :grumpy:

I see your down to 1:39.2 now ! ! Any changes to the tune :?

Some people are spitting the dummy over a console game
lmao :lol:

PR1VATEJ0KER
I see your down to 1:39.2 now ! ! Any changes to the tune :?

No none, I tried this and that as you do but nothing improved what you had already done, your tune suited me perfectly. I am using the gearing posted a few days ago by manumanu19, could not get on with the way you had that set, cudos to you for the time you did with it like that, can see you gaining time if you try the other gearing :-D

lol, the setup is a nervous wreck!!

Not hard to see why yours might be nervous... you have -0.48 rear toe, most of the others have positive rear toe :lol:

Still, I like a pointy car, so I'm looking forward to trying it out 👍

Not hard to see why yours might be nervous... you have -0.48 rear toe, most of the others have positive rear toe :lol:

Still, I like a pointy car, so I'm looking forward to trying it out 👍

I had an idea that massive rear toe would heat the rear tyre taking the weight a little less.

Even though I'm so likely to wreck on each lap, I did my best lap like that. :scared:

GTP_Penelope set a 1:39.2 with my car and the rear toe was @ -0.32
(unless it was changed after borrowing)

PR1VATEJ0KER
I had an idea that massive rear toe would heat the rear tyre taking the weight a little less.

Even though I'm so likely to wreck on each lap, I did my best lap like that. :scared:

GTP_Penelope set a 1:39.2 with my car and the rear toe was @ -0.32
(unless it was changed after borrowing)

No I have not changed it, the suspension, weight, aero and diff are exactly as you set them when I borrowed the car. The only thing I changed was the gearing.

Yes it is on a knives edge when driving, but the harder you push it the more planted it gets, it's all in the courage with this set up, I have lost count of the times I have spun on that long left hander, but when it goes right it just sticks like glue.

Oh my lord :bowdown: IMMORTALPILOT :bowdown: , give me your configuration that I kick your ass lol!

No seriously, what settings did well able to find the first, it is impossible to follow, this is strange... :banghead:

Back