TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
It's my favourite car in the game now!

Now I've realised about the different panning modes and what they do, I have a hunger of sorts to just do random races so I can take pictures :D

Last edited:
GTracer38
It's difficult to get to the time slot. I am trying my best but wow.

Not moaning about that at all, as I know it's difficult for you especially, having such a big time difference. I mean in general, on the forum. Eran seems to have disappeared and 50% of the people who signed up to race haven't made an appearance.

Not moaning about that at all, as I know it's difficult for you especially, having such a big time difference. I mean in general, on the forum. Eran seems to have disappeared and 50% of the people who signed up to race haven't made an appearance.

I see what you mean. I team leader was one of those people. Got a good team and never showed.

I am in GMT+8 which would be 9pm on the same day for me right? If so I would like to sign up.
I would like to find a team, preferably with a rear drive car.
Is this series still on?

phil bell
I am in GMT+8 which would be 9pm on the same day for me right? If so I would like to sign up.
I would like to find a team, preferably with a rear drive car.
Is this series still on?

Hi Phill Bell, as far as the next race goes your race start time will be 5PM Tomorrow evening, however the private lounge (hosted by me) opens an hour beforehand for practice and qualifying. I can suggest you joining the team I race for as we use Nissan Silvia's and also im the only person in the team who races, as the team leader has gone AWOL.

This series is indeed still on, there are quite a few more races to go till the end in march. Not sure what will happen at the end of the series for now though.

If your interested in joining "my" team then send me a PM so I can sort out the paint chips for you.

Please remember that there are two classes to choose from (A&B) and all the info about rules etc is on the first few posts.

Thanks

Will read up and get back to you in 30 minutes, on the way home:)
Edit: PM sent, any further registration processes needed?

Last edited:
phil bell
Will read up and get back to you in 30 minutes, on the way home:)
Edit: PM sent, any further registration processes needed?

Yeah kinda, will pm you in a couple of hours

If the race organiser is missing, do you guys reckon S2K could setup another similar league?
He seems to have the commitment knowledge to.

If the race organiser is missing, do you guys reckon S2K could setup another similar league?
He seems to have the commitment knowledge to.

I agree on that.
Im willing to have a discussion about a new series, I have som thoughts I and my teammate would like to share.

Feel free to voice your thoughts here, we can always refer back.
I for one would like similar starting times.
It would also be cool for teams to run similar cars in their respective A and B classes to compete for a manufacturers title.

Feel free to voice your thoughts here, we can always refer back.
I for one would like similar starting times.
It would also be cool for teams to run similar cars in their respective A and B classes to compete for a manufacturers title.

I think its importent to have similar times every times. Mayabe the races should be on a weekday in the evening GMT 20.00. I like the concept of teams competing in differnt classes, but i think it's importent their is frre car choise (TC or RM)

The hole aspect about quali has to works, or ells there is no need to practise ;-)

People have to have a bit diciplin and show up at the given time, so the schedule is not messed up.

I know that once i an while it is not possible to participate i a race, and thats ok, but if you are signing up for a race league, you have to be serious about it. I think their have to be a focuse on that aspect, and make it clear for new participaters. Id rather have a smaller group of people then a bunch of unserious people who never shows.

Maybe a little entreenes fee (5$) would make the signing up more comitted!?

I think the seson should cut down on the amount of races, and maybe the races could be every second week insted of every week.

That was some thoughts from me, and sorry for my english :-)

My teammate is of to South America and will not participate for next copule of events, and I just become a dad three weeks ago, so im not sure if i participate tomorrow, becuse it is a bit early.

Best regards
Okyo2007DK

Your thoughts and ideas have been taken on-board. Will share my ideas later on via a PM. Will also be doing some banners and name suggestions.

Everyones views on a single class? Usually with 2 classes you get alot of one class and none of the other as has been the case since the start of the TTS Series.

Thinking 300bhp(or as close to depending on the limitations of the power selection in the lobby) and a 1050kg limit (so no lower)?

My other idea was using JGTC cars and cut the power down to about 350bhp and the weights would need to be equal too.

I would like just B class cars ( 207bhp 1000kg ) becuase as we seen it's been close racing! With A class it's been a big enough difference. And maybe change the power and weight of B class to 250bhp and 1100kg.

I would like just B class cars ( 207bhp 1000kg ) becuase as we seen it's been close racing! With A class it's been a big enough difference. And maybe change the power and weight of B class to 250bhp and 1100kg.

Yes that was another of my thought's actually.

As for tomorrow, I am not available as I gotta work in the morning from 8am till 12noon.

Someone will have to arrange who hosts. Gillard what's your internet like?

I won't be able to be around either. Have to get kart ready for Sunday. I think series should be stopped until enough entries are back.

Yeah, simple for now and it keeps parity amongst competitors.
Unless you want to set up a touring car thread instead. That might get more looks.

Yeah, simple for now and it keeps parity amongst competitors.
Unless you want to set up a touring car thread instead. That might get more looks.

Well by all means keep yours up, and I'll get together a load of information about the series, as there is alot to figure out as far as the regulations and races are concerned.👍

Back