TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
What's a quick time around Monaco in the class A car and class B car? I'm going around wondering if I'm slow or not

I hope!! Just finished the Class A car set up which I have to send to Tomhart9 and Robert !! Hopefully they'll be quick

Gillard17
I hope!! Just finished the Class A car set up which I have to send to Tomhart9 and Robert !! Hopefully they'll be quick

The fastest time I've done so far is 1:43.9xx but that was hitting every corner as fast as I could and I'm not consistent enough with a ds3 to continue to do those times throughout a race. I reckon with more fine tuning I can be quicker, but as I'm useless with tuning I might just leave it there lol.

Can't seem to crack the first corner...

Haha ok. I'm struggling a bit with current set up. Doing 1:43:200s. But when im used to controller again ( iv been messing with wheel for a while ) , get set up back to normal and if I get my speed back then I might b able to do 1:41:800 again

Ya that's ok. I didn't get much time to set .... Up anyway. Hopefully rob uses it or I just wasted a lot of time hsha. What time practise start at??

8am GMT the lobby will open for practice.

NOTE: I will not be attending the race tomorrow. Personal reasons. Can someone else please host.

Last edited:
U serious?? U want someone else to host now?? It's a bit late to do that! Because ppl will have to add who ever. Just cancel the race and move it to atleast Sunday. No one will race tomorrow now!

Gillard17
U serious?? U want someone else to host now?? It's a bit late to do that! Because ppl will have to add who ever. Just cancel the race and move it to atleast Sunday. No one will race tomorrow now!

No I'm not serious. My mate ****ed about on my laptop. I'm fine for tomorrow morning and I can host. Sorry about that. I'll be on about 7:30-7:45 and be in my lounge at 7:55 ready for everyone else.

I think their should be changes made to this championship!
1: Time that events start ,
2: make it clear what time they start at!!!
3: you need to keep drivers in the series!
But main problem is time. Have every event at same time and make sure it suits people! Like this morning on 3 people showed uP because of the time!
Thanks.

Sorry for not appearing lately, got real busy. How was the last couple of races?

Hmm...LeMans last weekend was good. Close racing and a close finish. Yesterdays race however was appauling as there were only 3 cars racing.

The first few laps were alright, me and Trevors had a decent battle till h got past! :lol:

Lol yeah, I had myself to race the whole time...the only action I saw was when Trevors was lapping me and that was only twice lol.

It's Monza next people, so please try and make it or this series will no longer exist..

Thanks for agreeing ! It needs to b changed. If it doesn't improve I'll have to leave :/ nd I don't wanna do that cuz it's a good series!

Well I am going on vacation for the next two events, so I wont be making them. Sorry guys. I was really wanting to do Monza.

TrevorsTII
Well I am going on vacation for the next two events, so I wont be making them. Sorry guys. I was really wanting to do Monza.

Okay TrevorsTII, have a nice vacation mate!

Back