TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
Been a long holiday break...

But today is race day again as we take the series to La Sarthe! Obviously, it's a lot bigger track than London so we can expect to see a quite different race.

Race starts at 19.00 UTC time. Room will open one hour before that, and everyone must be present at least 20 minutes before start time.

The track settings will be dynamic time and weather, with time set to 20.00. The weather forecast says clear skies and unusually warm for the season...

We will drive 8 laps, which is a total distance of 100 km.

Last race at London

So, the replay from last race has finally been watched and here are the results:

Heat 1
Class A
1st A1-242 / Team Ultra max (5 pts)
2nd TrevorsTII / Slammed society (3,5 pts)
3rd tomhart9 / EM.com (2,5 pts)
4th Okyo2007DK / Zealand racing (1,5 pts)
5th Nitrorocks / EM.com (1 pts)

Class B
1st IRISHstig17 / EM.com (5 pts)
2nd eran0004 / Arctic racing (3,5 pts)
3rd Yenadar / Slammed society (2,5 pts)
4th Legnyls / Zealand racing (1,5 pts)

Heat 2
Class A
1st A1-242 / Team Ultra Max (5 pts)
2nd* Okyo2007DK / Zealand racing (3,5 pts)
3rd* TrevorsTII / Slammed society (2,5 pts)
4th tomhart9 / EM.com (1,5 pts)

* = Positions switched post-race after judging a race incident between the cars
Penalties: Okyo2007DK gets 1 pts deducted for failure to give room to a car side by side.
TrevorsTII gets 1 pts deducted for repeated contact with cars in front and contact when lapping a slower car.

Class B
2nd Yenadar / Slammed society (3,5 pts)
3rd SolidS2K / Arctic racing (2,5 pts)

Championship ranking after 3 races
Class A
1st A1-242 (30 pts)
2nd tomhart9 (11 pts)
3rd Okyo2007DK (9 pts)
4th DemesGT (7 pts)
4th TrevorsTII (7 pts)
6th Yasher (3 pts)
7th Nitrorocks (1 pts)
8th alboogie247 (0 pts)

Class B
1st SolidS2k (19,5 pts)
2nd MarfyB22 (17 pts)
3rd IRISHstig17 (10 pts)
4th eran0004 (8,5 pts)
5th Yenadar (6 pts)
6th Okyo2007DK (5 pts)
7th Yoman297 (3 pts)
7th Legnyls (3 pts)

Team ranking after 3 races
1st Ultra Max (47 pts)
2nd Arctic racing (35 pts)
3rd EM.com (27 pts)
4th Slammed society (13 pts)
5th Zealand racing (12 pts)
6th Green giants (6 pts)

Any errors?

Guys, im sad to say this but I have to withdraw from the series due to my crappy internet. It has taken a long time to get fixed, and it is still being fixed. Century Link was down for my side of town. Sorry guys, I liked this series very much. :(

Sorry to hear that... but you are welcome to watch the races, and perhaps coach your team from the pit and be the Dr. Wolfgang Ullrich of the TTS ;)

audi-motorsportchef_dr_wolfgang_ullrich-5759-69-800x0.jpg

Hope your internet connection gets better soon!

Can we change name of EM.com ( should be EMR.com) to SBsimTech ? As EMR.com is now sponsoring us instead of being a team.

Been a long holiday break...

But today is race day again as we take the series to La Sarthe! Obviously, it's a lot bigger track than London so we can expect to see a quite different race.

Race starts at 19.00 UTC time. Room will open one hour before that, and everyone must be present at least 20 minutes before start time.

The track settings will be dynamic time and weather, with time set to 20.00. The weather forecast says clear skies and unusually warm for the season...

We will drive 8 laps, which is a total distance of 100 km.

Last race at London

So, the replay from last race has finally been watched and here are the results:

Heat 1
Class A
1st A1-242 / Team Ultra max (5 pts)
2nd TrevorsTII / Slammed society (3,5 pts)
3rd tomhart9 / EM.com (2,5 pts)
4th Okyo2007DK / Zealand racing (1,5 pts)
5th Nitrorocks / EM.com (1 pts)

Class B
2nd eran0004 / Arctic racing (3,5 pts)
3rd Yenadar / Slammed society (2,5 pts)

Heat 2
Class A
1st A1-242 / Team Ultra Max (5 pts)
2nd* Okyo2007DK / Zealand racing (3,5 pts)
3rd* TrevorsTII / Slammed society (2,5 pts)
4th tomhart9 / EM.com (1,5 pts)

* = Positions switched post-race after judging a race incident between the cars
Penalties: Okyo2007DK gets 1 pts deducted for failure to give room to a car side by side.
TrevorsTII gets 1 pts deducted for repeated contact with cars in front and contact when lapping a slower car.

Class B
2nd Yenadar / Slammed society (3,5 pts)
3rd SolidS2K / Arctic racing (2,5 pts)

Championship ranking after 3 races
Class A
1st A1-242 (30 pts)
2nd tomhart9 (11 pts)
3rd Okyo2007DK (9 pts)
4th DemesGT (7 pts)
4th TrevorsTII (7 pts)
6th Yasher (3 pts)
7th Nitrorocks (1 pts)
8th alboogie247 (0 pts)

Class B
1st SolidS2k (19,5 pts)
2nd MarfyB22 (17 pts)
3rd IRISHstig17 (10 pts)
4th eran0004 (8,5 pts)
5th Yenadar (6 pts)
6th Okyo2007DK (5 pts)
7th Yoman297 (3 pts)
7th Legnyls (3 pts)

Team ranking after 3 races
1st Ultra Max (47 pts)
2nd Arctic racing (35 pts)
3rd EM.com (27 pts)
4th Slammed society (13 pts)
5th Zealand racing (12 pts)
6th Green giants (6 pts)

Any errors?

Race starts at 19.00 GMT???
GTM=UTC (when in winter time?)

Can we change name of EM.com ( should be EMR.com) to SBsimTech ? As EMR.com is now sponsoring us instead of being a team.

Yes, you can do that.

Race starts at 19.00 GMT???
GTM=UTC (when in winter time?)

Yes, winter time is standard time, so during winter GMT = UTC

And here is a link that shows the current time in UTC. When this clock is 19.00 the race starts. The room opens at 18.00 and everyone must be present no later than 18.40.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

Last edited:
Also it says race starts at 20:00 and now it's 19:00. This will confuse a lot of people and mightn't have all the people.

Also it says race starts at 20:00 and now it's 19:00. This will confuse a lot of people and mightn't have all the people.

Yes, the local time is 20.00, the UTC time is 19.00. All you need is the UTC time, all the other times are for reference only.

EDIT: The local time is the time of the track. So the daylight at La Sarthe will be at 20.00 (and time progression = 1) when the race starts.

Last edited:
The room is up and running, it's in my private lounge. Add me on PSN (eran0004) if you haven't done so already.
1 hour and 10 minutes to race start.

Thanks for a nice race at La Sarthe!

Championship rankings after 4 rounds:

Class A
1st A1-242 (30 pts)
2nd Okyo2007DK (19 pts)
3rd TrevorsTII (14 pts)
4th tomhart9 (11 pts)
5th DemesGT (7 pts)
6th Yasher (3 pts)
7th Nitrorocks (1 pts)
8th alboogie247 (0 pts)

Class B
1st SolidS2K (24,5 pts)
2nd IRISHstig17 (20 pts)
3rd MarfyB22 (17 pts)
4th eran0004 (15,5 pts)
5th Yenadar (9 pts)
6th Okyo2007DK (5 pts)
7th Yoman297 (3 pts)
7th LegnylsEtros (3 pts)

Team rankings
1st Ultra Max (47 pts)
1st Arctic racing (47 pts)
3rd SBsimtech (37 pts)
4th Slammed society (23 pts)
5th Zealand racing (22 pts)
6th Green giants (6 pts)

I have Tomhart9 on my team in class A. But I have a request from someone else wanting to join. Could he be in class B? Meaning I would have 3 drivers in total. And if not could I have a satellite team ?

I have Tomhart9 on my team in class A. But I have a request from someone else wanting to join. Could he be in class B? Meaning I would have 3 drivers in total. And if not could I have a satellite team ?

You are guaranteed 3 drivers on the grid, you can have even more if there is room left. At today's race we were only 7 (of 16) so in theory you could have as many drivers as you like (well, not more than 9...)! Your team will only get points from three drivers though, and if you want to have 4 or more drivers in a race, you have to decide before the start which 3 will collect the points for the team. All drivers will get driver's championship points though.

I'll have me on the team in class B, Tomhart9 in A, I'm in talks with rgkma on what class he'll do. Also I have another person straw something. I'm in talks with him too. So I'll let you know what class they'll do .

Maybe most of you didn't notice yesterday, but Arctic Racing had a pretty sweet pit timing in the race yesterday. Here is a short video:

how do you watch online races after? i want to see that TTS race !! I want some pics from it ( orange Nissan Silva :) )

how do you watch online races after? i want to see that TTS race !! I want some pics from it ( orange Nissan Silva :) )

Yes, afte race you go to the "results" button (looks like a podium) and there you have an option to save the replay. I can get some nice photos of your car :)

Edit: Btw, I'll be out of town this Saturday, so someone else will have to host next race. SolidS2K, will you be there?

Last edited:

Silva? Ha that is my last name!
I know which car you were driving though. I got some shots of it.

thanks eran0004 !! must watch them :) if you can get a few please that be nice :) ill give u a car if you can get a few pics .
im driving the orange Nissan silva Racemod with number 1 on it. or look for the car in the lead of class b :)
thanks guys!!

Silvia ;)

Yes, afte race you go to the "results" button (looks like a podium) and there you have an option to save the replay. I can get some nice photos of your car :)

Edit: Btw, I'll be out of town this Saturday, so someone else will have to host next race. SolidS2K, will you be there?

I will indeed be there. I shall be the host :)

I hate missing races but being this busy its hard not to. Sorry everyone. I will try to make this next race. :(

Back