TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
GTracer38
Triple post...well done.
I can't wait for Circuit de la Sarthe as well!!!
It is my most successful track. :)

Then i am sure even the aussies get the message :-)

GTracer38
Triple post...well done.
I can't wait for Circuit de la Sarthe as well!!!
It is my most successful track. :)

I think You, me and Irishstig will run strong (if I select a good car lol) since we are all aspiring young drivers that want to go to Le mans. We run it a lot!

Then i am sure even the aussies get the message :-)

hahaha. Us aussies get the message just fine. We just don't see the point in doing anything about it. Then we end up in the pub and after that...I'm not sure what happened.

@nitrorocks
Yeah mate we should run great. In my other racing series I have only won 1 race over 4 championships. It was at Circuit de la Sarthe!!! :crazy: :crazy: :)

London Race.

London_20.jpg

Wow, that's my car! :D

Just seeing how I held up in terms of times from London, looks like I'd be on pace. The Subaru was fastest at London, in my hands at least. I did 50's pretty consistently in practice. 4wd helped out a ton. Maybe you guys can add me to psn, freshseth83 -then we can practice sometime.

freshseth83
Just seeing how I held up in terms of times from London, looks like I'd be on pace. The Subaru was fastest at London, in my hands at least. I did 50's pretty consistently in practice. 4wd helped out a ton. Maybe you guys can add me to psn, freshseth83 -then we can practice sometime.

How? I was running 51s and a 50 every once in a while, but my Subaru wouldn't turn at all

Lower the LSD settings for the front, I run 6/8/12 I think, negative toe for the front also. Add me on psn, and i'll share the setup I used.

Spent some more time with the picture, quite a big improvment if you ask me :)

Edit: Made a new banner from it, to the website and to the forum header.

banner3.png

Btw, nitro and everyone else, lag was quite a big issue at last race. Do you think there will be less lag if we run in a public room instead of a private lounge?

Last edited:

banner3.png

Btw, nitro and everyone else, lag was quite a big issue at last race. Do you think there will be less lag if we run in a public room instead of a private lounge?

Tasty banner :-)

By the way, did I mention that we have a new pace car and that we'll definitely have a formation lap behind the pace car at La Sarthe? :D

Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (Pace) 01, Roof light flash again

(Btw, this was my 666th post...
devx.gif
)

Last edited:
freshseth83
Lower the LSD settings for the front, I run 6/8/12 I think, negative toe for the front also. Add me on psn, and i'll share the setup I used.

Would you be able to share your wisdom with me too!? Very nearly switched cars as the tune I have isn't very competitive, would be nice if all the cars weren't the same! Haha

eran0004
By the way, did I mention that we have a new pace car and that we'll definitely have a formation lap behind the pace car at La Sarthe? :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBZqSvkf18">YouTube Link</a>

Gonna be mental :D any chance of anyone coming on for a practice tonight?

Gonna be mental :D any chance of anyone coming on for a practice tonight?

Not me I'm afraid. Might be on Thursday or Friday though.

Anyone knows if lag gets better in a public room than in a private? The race quality settings can be changed in a public room, that should help a bit, shouldn't it??

Not me I'm afraid. Might be on Thursday or Friday though.

Anyone knows if lag gets better in a public room than in a private? The race quality settings can be changed in a public room, that should help a bit, shouldn't it??

I'm not sure, I guess so. I do know that resetting the router of the lagging person often helps.

I've done it before, I'll tr to get my dad to do it today because he says the connection is good everywhere else in the house, so I need to convince him

Would you be able to share your wisdom with me too!? Very nearly switched cars as the tune I have isn't very competitive, would be nice if all the cars weren't the same! Haha

Well, the tire wear has changed, this time for less endurance. What car are you using? I think the S15 is the best but the NSX has great cornering speed and turn in.

banner3.png

I think you should put an RX7 there instead of a CRZ seeing as it's a RX7 cup series now :dunce:

Back