TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
Add about 35kg of ballast all the way to the rear, gives a better weight distribution and takes off some of the pressure of the front tires, also playing with the % of power helps as well, 30/70 35/65 is noticeable.

freshseth83
Add about 35kg of ballast all the way to the rear, gives a better weight distribution and takes off some of the pressure of the front tires, also playing with the % of power helps as well, 30/70 35/65 is noticeable.

Brilliant ! I'll give this a try and see how I get on at Sarthe. Thanks mate!

I think I've done a 4:49:3xx so far. It wasn't a clean lap either so I should be able to improve a bit. Hope its gonna be a time changing race..

First timed practice lap in te improved scooby: 4:11.593

Things are looking up for the Subaru!

I think I've done a 4:49:3xx so far. It wasn't a clean lap either so I should be able to improve a bit. Hope its gonna be a time changing race..

Time progression will be on, yes. But just x1, so it's not gonna be a huge difference. It is set in the evening though, so the light effects will be there, especially from the pace car ;)

Time progression will be on, yes. But just x1, so it's not gonna be a huge difference. It is set in the evening though, so the light effects will be there, especially from the pace car ;)

Awesome :D you on at any point today for a practice?

I have 2 members that need to be added to my team on the blog.

Name - A. Thomas
PSN - Ali_T
Class - A
Car - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 RM
Number - 8

Name - Mike
PSN - Yenadar
Class - B
Car - Mazda Roadster TC
Number - 42

Thanks

Hey A1-242, I think our team leader has gone AWOL. Has not been active since the 12th of December :(

Anyone else looking forward to saturday? I sure am :) Happy New Year everyone. I know it's a bit late but i've not been on in a few days xD

Last edited:
Hey A1-242, I think our team leader has gone AWOL. Has not been active since the 12th of December :(

I noticed, I reckon we should keep to Ultra Max as we dont want to lose our team points.

Guys, im sad to say this but I have to withdraw from the series due to my crappy internet. It has taken a long time to get fixed, and it is still being fixed. Century Link was down for my side of town. Sorry guys, I liked this series very much. :(

Back