Unlimited number of engine swaps

• Thread starter Szami67
  • 792 comments
On the matter of the AHK script, there's always a little cutscene and an extra few X button presses when you win a car from the 4 star ticket which would always desync the script. Chances are that leaving it alone over night won't go well for too long.
I just gave it a long enough delay to get past this. Sure you could make a script that checks which type of prize it is, but I'm not that skilled!

Now my only problem is that it seems to randomly get stuck in scapes movies... Still tweaking. At least this is easier to catch than when it would quickly throw itself into the LCD!

Do the Porsche engines even exist?
The M96 doesn't.

Last edited:
anyone know of an auto hot key for remote play yet? :D I don't feel like doing it myself :D
Know of? I made one! It's flawed and amateur and you need to at least keep an eye on it, but it usually works for hours before throwing itself into scapes movies or the LCD.

There's another one, out there somewhere, but I'm very skeptical of a random .exe file.

Know of? I made one! It's flawed and amateur and you need to at least keep an eye on it, but it usually works for hours before throwing itself into scapes movies or the LCD.

There's another one, out there somewhere, but I'm very skeptical of a random .exe file.
Winning a car probably throws it out because of the different number of button presses needed to cycle through.

Edit: Just read up the page further and you've already taken that into account 👍

Last edited:
I just gave it a long enough delay to get past this. Sure you could make a script that checks which type of prize it is, but I'm not that skilled!

Now my only problem is that it seems to randomly get stuck in scapes movies... Still tweaking. At least this is easier to catch than when it would quickly throw itself into the LCD!

The M96 doesn't.
Just user the pixel search for 3 different menu options and... done

Winning a car probably throws it out because of the different number of button presses needed to cycle through.
Nah, I just gave it enough time for every 4 star ticket. It isn't the most efficient way possible but I barely know what I'm doing at all, so I'm happy that it works!
Just user the pixel search for 3 different menu options and... done
I have no idea how to do that, especially with how glitchy remote play can be for me at times.

Not going out of my way to do it, but every time I fire up the game I give this a go. Usually nets me 5k-10k, and I've gotten two BRZ drift car engines.

You have to be careful – only get one ticket at a time, redeem it, then get the other one, rinse and repeat. Once you get both tickets at once, you'll need to restart the game to continue.
I was doing both tickets at a time.. Thanks for the tip, worked a treat :)
-Just did 3x 4 star tickets and won 1mill, 500,000 and then 30,000...
Not bad

Last edited:
TBH I don't think I would have bothered with this glitch if PD had made engine's and other car parts more readily available, and tied them to for example collector level 50 and above unlocks the ability to buy these parts, instead of putting them in this ticket farce. Had my first engine with the latest update, and now after doing this glitch have a few engines. 😁

Last edited:
I may have forgotten that I had the script collecting the NSX Gr.Bs too... I now have 434 of them. I'm going to need another script to get rid of them once we can sell cars... (whether that's actually selling, or deleting because we can't sell gift cars)

Edit: Here's my engines, by the way. At the normal rate, this would take... what, millennia?
1656208223184.png

Last edited:
Do the Porsche engines even exist?
M96/76-Porsche-'01 (Porsche 911 997 GT3) for
Volkswagen 1200 '66 (in pre-launch trailers, not in the game at present)

M64/03-911 (Porsche 911 964 Carrera RS) for
Volkswagen 1200 '66 and Volkswagen Sambabus '62

Last edited:
So I went to the thing and it's not giving me anything anymore. I've never tried it so not sure if I'm doing the right thing or not but I'm dry over here.

If you're talking about the one form the PSNProfiles Gt7 discord, I decompiled the .exe for people here -

just copy paste that into a document, save it as an .ahk file and it's good to go
use slow if you have a stuttery connection with remote play

thanks for this. where should we begin with regard to menu and cursor position? where do i need to be before i tell the script to takeover?

Thanks for the tip guys! Working well. Unfortunately I'm mad, I don't have the 90' RX7, any idea when it's approximately coming back? I want these 6 stars tickets too :D

Should have clarified that, sorry. Press "Start' on the script UI with the cursor hovering over the cafe menu item in the overworld map. If it doesn't give you rewards, that means you have to quit the GT7 application and restart, and should be fine after that.

For options, slow is handy if you've got a stuttery connection with remote play, so if you're finding the inputs getting out of sync, that can help.
working perfectly. so well in fact i can't even look up fast enough to see what each ticket earns lol. many thanks again.

Thanks for the tip guys! Working well. Unfortunately I'm mad, I don't have the 90' RX7, any idea when it's approximately coming back? I want these 6 stars tickets too :D
You can win it, make gold at Bring the horizon missions

This is the most valuable glitch found in the game so far. :bowdown:
Had the script running for 2 hours yesterday and got:
  • 3,1 Million Credits
  • all 16 engines (2-7 times)
  • 10 cars
  • other car parts and invitations

So in my case I had a payout of over 1,5 mi. credits per hour which is almost as good as grinding Sardegna or Tokyo 600.
But all those engines and parts are worth even more as they were extremely limited before and you had no chance to buy them with credits.
Locking the engines behind the tickets to limit them is a bad decision in my opinion. I know people who play this game since release and never got a single swap engine. The 6-star engine ticket was a good idea but it came to late in my opinion.
I think they should link this to certain achievement in the game. For example as reward for winning an 1 hour endurance race or getting 5 tickets for reaching level 50. So you get the chance to have at least a couple of swaps in one play through.

If you're talking about the one form the PSNProfiles Gt7 discord, I decompiled the .exe for people here -

just copy paste that into a document, save it as an .ahk file and it's good to go
use slow if you have a stuttery connection with remote play

edit:
Press "Start' on the script UI with the cursor hovering over the cafe menu item in the overworld map. If it doesn't give you rewards, that means you have to quit the GT7 application and restart, and should be fine after that.

For options, slow is handy if you've got a stuttery connection with remote play, so if you're finding the inputs getting out of sync, that can help.

Thanks! I guess faster is better for ps5 and slower for ps4 without SSD because when I tried fast version it went to gran turismo live after getting a ticket :D

Btw does it matter if remote play is in small window or full screen?

Last edited:
I may have forgotten that I had the script collecting the NSX Gr.Bs too... I now have 434 of them. I'm going to need another script to get rid of them once we can sell cars... (whether that's actually selling, or deleting because we can't sell gift cars)

Edit: Here's my engines, by the way. At the normal rate, this would take... what, millennia?
View attachment 1165623
Interesting that multiples of each engine don't count towards the stock limit.

Back