Unlimited number of engine swaps

• Thread starter Szami67
  • 792 comments
I don't care for the engines actually, and four star tickets just gives me crap, so meh.

Hang on, there may be invites in those tickets. Oh man, I didn't want to glitch but now I have to.
Yes,those crappy 4 star tickets , all i got yesterday was close to 5 million credits, 14 different cars including a 3.6 million Maclaren, dozens of "rare" parts,and 5 invites i didn't need.
But i thought wth,i'll buy another Pagani with the free credits from those 4 star tickets :)

Last edited:
It was funny at first but I’m pretty much done with this. This might just ruin the experience a bit in the long term for me.
How so?

It makes many of the cars competetive in their class. The beetle and sambabus are great examples. They're prey much useless without such a mod.

B80
Script down to 1 min 38 to complete cycle of both tickets now...

On ps5.
Anyone good values for PS4 pro (with SSD) ?

2Fast" is not working properly.

the 4 star tickets are so ridiculus, 95% 10.000 credits only.

Even with a script it takes ages to get enough for Mclaren F1

Last edited:
1.32 as of 1428ET.

More improvements to come...

Was just under 2 mins a couple of hours back.

Last edited:
Mine's been sitting comfortably at around 1:36 since yesterday. I've only added time to prevent desync, it used to be quicker but less consistent.

Mine's been sitting comfortably at around 1:36 since yesterday. I've only added time to prevent desync, it used to be quicker but less consistent.
How much have you made ooi... credit wise?

Love the four star tickets. Getting closer to full car collection now

Attachments

• DBE0BAA5-60D9-4BA3-9FDA-538EED759388.png
    DBE0BAA5-60D9-4BA3-9FDA-538EED759388.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 19
  • F11F7B7B-A2AA-4DCD-BBBF-215A55226DFA.png
    F11F7B7B-A2AA-4DCD-BBBF-215A55226DFA.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 17
As a complete novice myself, this took me a bit of trial and error. Steps I took to make it work:

1. Download AutoHotkey
  2. Copy the script into Notepad
  3. Save the script with .ahk at the end and ensure you select Save as type: All Files (the script won't work otherwise as I found out)
  4. Double click the file and it now should open with fast and slow options
  5. Go to your remote put the cursor on the cafe and click start on the ticket exploit window with the fast and slow options
Thank you @LeonPee so much for the script greatly appreciated 👍 :D
Tried that and it gives me a message box saying:
Error at line 2.

Line Text: Data hosted with ♥ by Pastebin.com - Download Raw - See Original
Error: This line does not contain a recognized action.

The program will exit.
Should I try deleting that line and run it again?

Deleted that line and it runs good. However, without the 6-start ticket, it will only do it 1 time. The script isn't formatted to close the game, restart it, then go back into the cafe (which is how I have to do it since I don't have the final RX-7 to complete that menu).

Last edited:
The odds on 4* are inexplicable.

A run of 10 & 30k met with a straight of a Peugeot GT Line 15, $1M, $500k, $1M & a Bore up S for Audi TT Coup.

Nuts.

Yes, but you only have to do it once. It's worth it.
Oh I know it is. I'm just terrible at rallies.

The odds on 4* are inexplicable.

A run of 10 & 30k met with a straight of a Peugeot GT Line 15, $1M, $500k, $1M & a Bore up S for Audi TT Coup.

Nuts.
I'll get runs of 10k and 30k, then I'll get a car, an invitation, or parts. Then I'll get credits for 10-12 runs, then another run of car/invitation/parts, rinse/repeat. I've had a few engines thrown in, too, but only 4, so far, out of 40 times.

Love getting nothing but 20-30k credits in the 4* roulette tickets. Or duplicate engines. I got the Z4 engine swap 3 times in like 10 or so tickets. At least give me an engine for something that I actually use...

Just fired up the game for the evening and 6 tickets in, I've won two engines from 4-star tickets (Coyote 5.0, 13B) and the engine tickets have given me 2 more 13B's. So that is three 13B's in a row. 🤣

I'm not one to use exploits, but F them for locking content that I PAID FOR behind a rigged ticket system. Such nonsense.
Yes, I never used any exploit tunes, but this one just makes the game a bit closer to how it should be anyway. It's still ridiculous that after 120 x 4 star tickets I don't have an invite to buy the Ferrari. It would take a huge number of daily workout tickets to get 120 x 4 star tickets. And with the irreversible engine and car body mods you can do, it's totally reasonable to want at least 10 of each engine swap, how long would that take from normal play.

After running script for like 6hrs on "slow" i gained round about 5.000.000 credits and finally could effort legendary Mclaren F1 GTR

Now i go to sleep while PS4 and script running, because now i need credits for F40 :-)

There is an old saying: "You need to farm the credits as long as the scripts are working"

Last edited:
For PS4 users, I editted the script for "slow". I removed the loops and went with timing only. I also found that I needed a few extra X presses for the first loop to handle the various prizes (cash, parts, cars) because they need different X presses in order to stay in sync.

For PS4 users, I editted the script for "slow". I removed the loops and went with timing only. I also found that I needed a few extra X presses for the first loop to handle the various prizes (cash, parts, cars) because they need different X presses in order to stay in sync.
Yes this is biggest flaw of the script, no difference between the prizes. Unfortunately there's no way to get around it because the script can't tell which prize it is and there's no way to force it to recognize with a conditional.

Back