Unlimited number of engine swaps

• Thread starter Szami67
  • 792 comments
For PS4 users, I editted the script for "slow". I removed the loops and went with timing only. I also found that I needed a few extra X presses for the first loop to handle the various prizes (cash, parts, cars) because they need different X presses in order to stay in sync.
And where can i see your edited script…? Please post it

Last edited:
Just got my first 1,000,000Cr on a reward. I'd gotten 500,000Cr a couple times, before. But this REALLY helps.
If you script it (assuming you cant/don't want to do it manually each day) you'll hit 20 mill + a day.

B80
If you script it (assuming you cant/don't want to do it manually each day) you'll hit 20 mill + a day.
I can run the script only once. I don't have the Mazda menu fully done, yet. I'm still waiting on the RX-7 GT-X to show up so I can purchase it. Therefore, the script will only work once before I have to restart the game.

I can run the script only once. I don't have the Mazda menu fully done, yet. I'm still waiting on the RX-7 GT-X to show up so I can purchase it. Therefore, the script will only work once before I have to restart the game.
Not intersted in completing beyond Horizon missions?

That's total crap... why does it NOT work for me on both accounts. That means I received the ticket once and not since then.

Whatever the reason for, I think it's really stupid.

Did you claim both at once, or one at a time? Have you tried closing the game and restarting and doing one ticket at a time?
I got the tickets on patch day and since I read about it here that others got the ticket several times, I tried to get one, but had no success on either account on Saturday or yesterday. Yes, quit the game and restarted AND.. I ALWAYS completely shut down my PS when I stop playing. So it could have worked at least the next day, which unfortunately it didn't.
Well, it's a massive bug in the game, but the gain from it is so high and powerful that I would have liked to use it just for the engine swaps alone.

I got the tickets on patch day and since I read about it here that others got the ticket several times, I tried to get one, but had no success on either account on Saturday or yesterday. Yes, quit the game and restarted AND.. I ALWAYS completely shut down my PS when I stop playing. So it could have worked at least the next day, which unfortunately it didn't.
Well, it's a massive bug in the game, but the gain from it is so high and powerful that I would have liked to use it just for the engine swaps alone.
If you're not getting tickets, you're doing something wrong. It's the same for everyone.

Are you going to My Collection, then Extra Menu like the video below?

not for all.. :(

It´s simple i dont get any extra Ticket.
OK you have to get the 4-star ticket from the Toyota 86 Collection in the cafe (Extra Menu 1), go to garage and open it. Then go back to the cafe, get the 6-star engine ticket from the Rotary Collection (Extra Menu 3), go to garage and open it. Rinse and repeat.

B80
however the script, eventually will lose sync, i've had the script load up a race, go into the LCD, so unfortunately would still need to keep a eye on it

Thanks, I'll try again, maybe it was really because I kept trying to get both... I don't know. Or maybe my game file is corrupted... who knows. I'll test it after work and report back.
Restart game, go to collection 1 1st them go to garage, then go to collection 2, garage.

Sure you know what you're doing mate, but happy to do team viewer screen share for a couple of mins if you want a 2nd pair of eyes on it

however the script, eventually will lose sync, i've had the script load up a race, go into the LCD, so unfortunately would still need to keep a eye on it
There are 'speed' scripts which are quicker but will go weird after a few hours.

There is a stable but slightly slower version that apparently is rock solid and recommended if not able to keep an eye on pc throughout day.

Last edited:
I have a feeling PD will have to roll everyone's progress back to the last update and fix it. I'm pretty sure we're all gonna lose everything anyway.
Intervening in anyones account would look like a privacy issue to me. Above that it would make another blow to the already questionable reputation of GT7 untill now.

Last edited:
B80
Restart game, go to collection 1 1st them go to garage, then go to collection 2, garage.

Sure you know what you're doing mate, but happy to do team viewer screen share for a couple of mins if you want a 2nd pair of eyes on it

There are 'speed' scripts which are quicker but will go weird after a few hours.

There is a stable but slightly slower version that apparently is rock solid and recommended if not able to keep an eye on pc throughout day.
lol would be nice if you could leave it running all night,

Intervening in anyones account would look like a privacy issue to me. Above that it would make another blow to the already questionable reputation of GT7 untill now.
was thinking that. no way will they go down that route. not worth potential issues like you mention, that would likely bring negative publicity at best, potentially legal can of worms at worse.

they've screwed up and will have to take this on the chin. the lesson is to thoroughly check updates before going live. I mean, they didn;t even spot the caliper bug, which with a small degree of testing would have been detected. or maybe they did spot it, but too late to rectify, or maybe solution would have caused further bugs.

this is assuming they didn;t do it deliberately, which wouldn;t suprise me, as they know 'hardcore' players likely to do it... as theres been a lot of whinging around obtaining engines. unlikely, but you never know. would be an odd way to appease some players if they did do it deliberately. i'm sure this won;t be the last glitch that can be exploited, thats almost a certainty imo.

in reality, only small % of players will be doing it, particularly to extreme levels using a script.

Last edited:
I’ve got 3 engines from 4 star tickets.
I never had any engine before from any kind of ticket, but i was statistically possible.
Never had 80 4 star tickets on a day before though. 😂

290545926_10228419594299326_5575799452045621788_n.jpg

I don't care for the engines actually, and four star tickets just gives me crap, so meh.

Hang on, there may be invites in those tickets. Oh man, I didn't want to glitch but now I have to.
Bruh, so far I got 2 Citroen invites, 3 Ferrari invites and 2 Pagani invites. Just do the glitch lol

About 28M so far, but I don't run it while I'm sleeping. I've seen it go into the LCD too many times to leave it unsupervised for so long.
Why did it go to the LCD?

Last edited:
Use the script at your own risk. Thanks to Polyphony making it oh so wonderfully easy and convenient to purchase in-game credits with a single button press I got charged $300. And since the "consumable" is already present in the game I am not eligible for a refund.:banghead:

B80
this is assuming they didn;t do it deliberately, which wouldn;t suprise me, as they know 'hardcore' players likely to do it... as theres been a lot of whinging around obtaining engines. unlikely, but you never know. would be an odd way to appease some players if they did do it deliberately.
Kaz did say that he didn't want the game to be about mechanically grinding the same race over and over again, so I just assumed this was what he had in mind :D

Latest Posts

Back