Unlimited number of engine swaps

• Thread starter Szami67
  • 792 comments
Use the script at your own risk. Thanks to Polyphony making it oh so wonderfully easy and convenient to purchase in-game credits with a single button press I got charged $300. And since the "consumable" is already present in the game I am not eligible for a refund.:banghead:
😭😭😭

I should be good if I turn on the setting to require password at checkout... Right?

😭😭😭

I should be good if I turn on the setting to require password at checkout... Right?
Before I started scripting the Pan American championship, I erased my payment methods, just in case. Still, I sometimes check the ticket script just in case it has spent my hard scripted credits in the Lengendary Car shop.

Never trust a script 100%.

Last edited:
PD should officially provide us grinding-scripts.
Definitely, I've done it manually 140 times now. Still no Ferrari invite, and still only 3 Supra engines. That engine can fit 4 cars, so if we want a basic set of irreversible mods, i.e.:
  • with and without wide body
  • with and without weight reduction
  • with and without engine mods
you need 32 copies of the engine. So at my current rate of getting that engine, you're looking at around 50 hours of grinding the menu system to get the necessary 32 copies needed just to explore the most basic of tuning/setup possibilities.

Last edited:
Definitely, I've done it manually 140 times now. Still no Ferrari invite, and still only 3 Supra engines. That engine can fit 4 cars, so if we want a basic set of irreversible mods, i.e.:
  • with and without wide body
  • with and without weight reduction
  • with and without engine mods
you need 32 copies of the engine. So at my current rate of getting that engine, you're looking at around 50 hours of grinding the menu system to get the necessary 32 copies needed just to explore the most basic of tuning/setup possibilities.
Well, somehow someone is always dissatisfied.. and some players always do/demand things that are incomprehensible to others.

some players always do/demand things that are incomprehensible to others
In Forza it's totally normal to want to try every possible setup variation, and it makes it easy to do that. Just a single build alteration can make all the difference to the competitiveness of a setup. GT7 might be more realistic with the irreversible changes, but it makes it much much harder to test setup variations. It's still the case that a single irreversible change can be a very important difference in setup, but it's a lot more convoluted to test them all. I personally prefer the Forza approach, as it can still be hours of work to develop a good setup, so I don't think it's good to make it take even more work than that, even if it is more realistic.

So, do you have to complete the original final menu to access the Extras (book 39) or do you have to complete the 3 extra ones added with the Toyota GR.1 car?

In my experience to date, I've found the script can go out of sync, (never have ended up in the LCD though) if your internet connection is less than download speed of 30mbps ( which it was at my parents house over the weekend) I've come back home and my downloads speed is over 130mbps and the script has worked flawless for over 4 hours and counting. Just sharing my experiences with what I've found 👍 for people who are experiencing problems

Last edited:
B80
Not intersted in completing beyond Horizon missions?
As I stated before, the rally mission is kicking my ass. I get close, but then.....failure.

Also, the best I can do on the final one is silver.

Last edited:
Why did it go to the LCD?
There is something wrong with the script and timing. I searched and can't find why it goes right when it should go left. I have tried to figure out the problem but I haven't yet.

For now, babysit the script. If it isn't where it should be, kill it.

As a complete novice myself, this took me a bit of trial and error. Steps I took to make it work:

1. Download AutoHotkey
  2. Copy the script into Notepad
  3. Save the script with .ahk at the end and ensure you select Save as type: All Files (the script won't work otherwise as I found out)
  4. Double click the file and it now should open with fast and slow options
  5. Go to your remote put the cursor on the cafe and click start on the ticket exploit window with the fast and slow options
Thank you @LeonPee so much for the script greatly appreciated 👍 :D
Massive thanks to you and of course @LeonPee. Your instructions were very easy and clear.

huummmm this was fine yesterday, but now it stops working after a couple of rounds... looks to me like the time the game is taking between screens/menus has changed slightly, now everything is taking just a tiny bit longer... anyone else experiencing this?

It causes the script to go off to Scapes or even to Online lobby...

huummmm this was fine yesterday, but now it stops working after a couple of rounds... looks to me like the time the game is taking between screens/menus has changed slightly, now everything is taking just a tiny bit longer... anyone else experiencing this?

It causes the script to go off to Scapes or even to Online lobby...
Mine started to do that after running flawless for 5 hours plus I restarted the game closed the script and now seems to be working fine. You know what they say in IT, "have you restarted your machine" :D

I should be fine if I have things set to require password at checkout right?
You are correct. I walked in on my screen showing the password window and waiting for my input. I backed out and canceled what would have been a purchase of the largest credits package. I’m not entirely sure where it went wrong, but I had to back out of time trials at a track and several more back steps before I got to the top screen again.

Everyone should consider requiring a password for their purchases to prevent any shenanigans like this!

Mine started to do that after running flawless for 5 hours plus I restarted the game closed the script and now seems to be working fine. You know what they say in IT, "have you restarted your machine" :D
Yes I've been restarting the PC and PS5 and all... but still can't get it to work for more than 10 minutes or so... :(

Use the script at your own risk. Thanks to Polyphony making it oh so wonderfully easy and convenient to purchase in-game credits with a single button press I got charged $300. And since the "consumable" is already present in the game I am not eligible for a refund.:banghead:
Wow, that sucks. GT Sport allows you to hide the ingame purchase options. Is there no such thing in GT7? Though this is just another reason for why you shouldn't hand Sony your credit card details.

Wow, that sucks. GT Sport allows you to hide the ingame purchase options. Is there no such thing in GT7? Though this is just another reason for why you shouldn't hand Sony your credit card details.
If you set it to require a password for purchases it cuts the purchase off. Happened to me this morning.

Anyone maxed out a Lancia with the GT-R engine yet? Thinking about doing a crazy drag race car and was wondering what the max HP that can be achieved (without any S parts!)

Also, the best I can do on the final one is silver.
This kicked my ass for ages too. Accelerate up to speed with fuel map at 1, then by the time you've braked for T1, turn it up to FM 6, then once you hit the final straight, turn it back down to 1. So long as the lap itself is fairly clean, it should only take a couple of attempts to time turning the fuel map back down on the final straight correctly so you run out at the line. Also, at the start, only hit the throttle just before the race starts.

Was able to run it for some 45 minutes now... but at that point I caught the script playing Music Rally.... obviously he's gone mad! ahahahahha

sorry to hear that if you've closed everything and restarted everything, maybe try it slow as Majorlazer said?
Slow is even worse for me, usually goes wrong on the first ticket after goin to the Garage... on fast I can get it to work for a little while, unfortunate it can't go all night, but at least I can use it in turns during the day on my secondary computer.

Slow is even worse for me, usually goes wrong on the first ticket after goin to the Garage... on fast I can get it to work for a little while, unfortunate it can't go all night, but at least I can use it in turns during the day on my secondary computer.
Mine since a few hours ago isn't as stable either. I wonder why that is??

This is brilliant!
I spent the morning collecting tickets & now have over 50 engines to play with not to mention all the extra credits & a few cars! :D

Edit to say I am doing it manually - not using a script.
Doing the same here whenever I have time. An hour of it this morning yielded three Gr3s and some other road cars! Even the repeats are welcome as they'll add to custom race possibilities.

Back