Unlimited number of engine swaps

• Thread starter Szami67
  • 792 comments
Is there any place to find updated scripts for this? I've been using this:

But not sure if new & improved versions exist...? Where would I find it?

Is it going wrong when running? Are yiu on ps4 or 5?

If stable and taking 1.30 to 1.40 to complete cycle of 2 tickets, the one you're using is as good as it gets mate.

Is there any place to find updated scripts for this? I've been using this:

But not sure if new & improved versions exist...? Where would I find it?
You don't need a script it doesn't take any time at all to do. Ok it is a bit monotonous but just half an hour at it will get you 20+ engines plus all the random rewards from the 4 star tickets.

B80
was thinking that. no way will they go down that route. not worth potential issues like you mention, that would likely bring negative publicity at best, potentially legal can of worms at worse.
Eh, I wouldn't be surprised at all if PD decided to do a full server rollback to "fix a critical issue" and hand out $1 mil apology credits again as compensation without acknowledging the ticket glitch.

Was able to run it for some 45 minutes now... but at that point I caught the script playing Music Rally.... obviously he's gone mad! ahahahahha

Slow is even worse for me, usually goes wrong on the first ticket after goin to the Garage... on fast I can get it to work for a little while, unfortunate it can't go all night, but at least I can use it in turns during the day on my secondary computer.
I caught mine trying to delete all my shiney new engines LMAO. It's like, delete - no, delete no, delete - no, delete - no.

Thank god the the boxes were not the other way around 🤣

B80
Restart game, go to collection 1 1st them go to garage, then go to collection 2, garage.

Sure you know what you're doing mate, but happy to do team viewer screen share for a couple of mins if you want a 2nd pair of eyes on it

There are 'speed' scripts which are quicker but will go weird after a few hours.

There is a stable but slightly slower version that apparently is rock solid and recommended if not able to keep an eye on pc throughout day.
Where do I find this rock solid script?

I managed to get the menu books done in time to reap some benefits from this, including 4 2JZ and a solitary R8 and 964 engine. If it gets patched before tomorrow evening when I can play again, I shall be happy with the 5,000,000+ credits I made on 4-star tickets.

That Jaguar in the LCD wasn't a necessary purchase for me, but I was feeling flush 😁

I got a decent haul of cars by now, but also have invites for all manufacturers that would last til the game's last day if they stacked :lol:
I also sit on 19 R8 engines, while still only having 2 911 ones, which is a little frustrating.

I’m pleased that the engines stack and don’t take up extra slots in the special parts garage, but does anyone know if there is a cap on the number of engines we can have of each type?

The Mazda RX-7(FD)`02 with the 787-engine is a blast in 700PP races and fun to drive. I won the Le Mans-30 Minutes by over 3 minutes. I will test this car for the 800PP races. If someone is interested in my tune for this, tell me…

I learned about this exploit too late, as I'd already claimed the engine. Now I'm sitting here wondering if I could delete my save , restart and get to the extra menu tickets before PD patch it...

Eh, I wouldn't be surprised at all if PD decided to do a full server rollback to "fix a critical issue" and hand out $1 mil apology credits again as compensation without acknowledging the ticket glitch.
If they had done that first thing Monday morning, emergency-style, then yes, maybe. But without an announcement of any kind so far, the glitch is here to stay for another couple of days (assuming they get a patch ready that'll then have to wander through Q&A etc.). No way they can undo a week or more of progress for their entire playerbase, especially given the huge backlash they already received over Gran Turismo 7.

/edit

I think I misunderstood Techlet here, sorry. Thought he was talking about rolling back all server-side save states.

Last edited:
Anyone find that AutoHotKey doesn't do anything when you press Start?
If you shut the game down (not the console) and restart it, you should probably be good to go.

Edit: **** both the game and the script down. Restart both.

Last edited:
The Mazda RX-7(FD)`02 with the 787-engine is a blast in 700PP races and fun to drive. I won the Le Mans-30 Minutes by over 3 minutes. I will test this car for the 800PP races. If someone is interested in my tune for this, tell me…
Would love to. I tuned mine for sardegna 800pp and it's undriveable. Far, far, far too much power for that car. I still won by a minute cause that race is so easy but it's a mess of a ride "stock". Maybe it's driveable on a wheel with pedals but controller puts out far too much power.

Doing a race that pays next to nothing seems more worth it when I can get a four star ticket or engine swap afterwards. PD should take note…

Last edited:
this glitch makes me grind away from home. lol!
1656382357431.png
1656382369301.png

This thread is so over my head with scripts and such.

I started this cheat manually last night and did it 100 times today.

Spoils are:

5 hours
13 cars won
21 different engines (many multiples, )
$4.110M

Highest payout was the $500K which I got 7 times (11, 21, 33, 45, 53, 79 & 95)

I did get a few cool cars, like the R8 LMS & McLaren VGT.

I hate these invitations, I never use any of them. Pagani (3), Lamborghini, Porsche, Aston Martin (2), Ferrari.

The whole time I was doing it I was like, damn, wish they made a Photoshop Action for this thing lol

This thread is so over my head with scripts and such.

I started this cheat manually last night and did it 100 times today.

Spoils are:

5 hours
13 cars won
21 different engines (many multiples, )
$4.110M

Highest payout was the $500K which I got 7 times (11, 21, 33, 45, 53, 79 & 95)

I did get a few cool cars, like the R8 LMS & McLaren VGT.

I hate these invitations, I never use any of them. Pagani (3), Lamborghini, Porsche, Aston Martin (2), Ferrari.

The whole time I was doing it I was like, damn, wish they made a Photoshop Action for this thing lol
gs thats dedication, i've done it manually for around 40 mins and it was painful enough lol. now i just run the script haha

So has anyone found a way to farm only the 4 star tickets? I know you can reboot the game but it's clunky even on ps5 and takes just as much time as getting a 4 star and then an engine ticket. Curious if anyone has been successful in farming only the 4 stars? Even if there's some way to go through the NSX car or something? Cause like who needs engines at this point anymore?!

Last edited:
So I tested it and in fact it was probably because I wanted to trigger both tickets at the same time.
From 4 attempts to do it at the same time, i.e. the 4 stars and the 6 stars start the video sequence at the same time and then go to the garage, resulted in ZERO tickets.
1 attempt was successful, but no more tickets could be triggered afterwards. Only a restart of the game made it possible to get the ticket again. If I received ticket 1, but didn't redeem it and immediately got ticket 2, the following tickets were blocked again as a result.
So get ticket, pocket profit, then get the other ticket, get the reward and back to ticket to ticket 1 again.
If I kept jumping cleanly from ticket 1 to ticket 2 and picked it up immediately, then it works an unlimited number of times.

Back