Unlimited number of engine swaps

• Thread starter Szami67
  • 792 comments
Can someone in simple terms how the script works?

I need remote play - I need to copy and paste a script into a document , save it as an AHK file

I'm a bit lost after that, what exactly do I need to do

Appreciate any help!

it stops working after first 4 star ticket....then it just sits on gift window pressing some buttons

EDIT: working

Last edited:
Can someone in simple terms how the script works?

I need remote play - I need to copy and paste a script into a document , save it as an AHK file

I'm a bit lost after that, what exactly do I need to do

Appreciate any help!
As a complete novice myself, this took me a bit of trial and error. Steps I took to make it work:

1. Download AutoHotkey
  2. Copy the script into Notepad
  3. Save the script with .ahk at the end and ensure you select Save as type: All Files (the script won't work otherwise as I found out)
  4. Double click the file and it now should open with fast and slow options
  5. Go to your remote put the cursor on the cafe and click start on the ticket exploit window with the fast and slow options
Thank you @LeonPee so much for the script greatly appreciated 👍 :D

Last edited:
I don't care for the engines actually, and four star tickets just gives me crap, so meh.

Hang on, there may be invites in those tickets. Oh man, I didn't want to glitch but now I have to.

I don't care for the engines actually, and four star tickets just gives me crap, so meh.

Hang on, there may be invites in those tickets. Oh man, I didn't want to glitch but now I have to.

Yup, i have all invites you can imagine now haha

This script is always going out of sync whether its on slow or fast. It's tried buying legendary cars from the car dealer multiple times.

I can only imagine the consequences if it somehow goes out of sync and starts to buy credits for real money. LOL

I have a feeling PD will have to roll everyone's progress back to the last update and fix it. I'm pretty sure we're all gonna lose everything anyway.

Last edited:
As a complete novice myself, this took me a bit of trial and error. Steps I took to make it work:

1. Download AutoHotkey
  2. Copy the script into Notepad
  3. Save the script with .ahk at the end and ensure you select Save as type: All Files (the script won't work otherwise as I found out)
  4. Double click the file and it now should open with fast and slow options
  5. Go to your remote put the cursor on the cafe and click start on the ticket exploit window with the fast and slow options
Thank you @LeonPee so much for the script greatly appreciated 👍 :D
Legend, thankyou so much!

This script is always going out of sync whether its on slow or fast. It's tried buying legendary cars from the car dealer multiple times.

I can only imagine the consequences if it somehow goes out of sync and starts to buy credits for real money. LOL

I have a feeling PD will have to roll everyone's progress back to the last update and fix it. I'm pretty sure we're all gonna lose everything anyway.

You're probably on PS4 I'm assuming? What worked for me is delaying step 148 to 6000. It's a bit slower, but that helps the slower PS4 coping.

PD can't afford the fallout from a rollback. Also this glitch doesn't impact online racing as badly like the PP glitch did and there was no punishments for that.
I kinda get the feeling that this is only partly a glitch that they will eventually close, but aren’t in a hurry so they can make amends with the hardcore fans for the engines not being available before.

It sounds like I’m joking, but the more I think on it the more I think I may be on to something. . .

You're probably on PS4 I'm assuming? What worked for me is delaying step 148 to 6000. It's a bit slower, but that helps the slower PS4 coping.
PS5
PD can't afford the fallout from a rollback. Also this glitch doesn't impact online racing as badly like the PP glitch did and there was no punishments for that
Yes, but it'll impact their stingy economy system.

Last edited:
If they penalize people for this, they'll lose players in droves and they know it. I'm sure if they wanted to lock this out while they fixed it, they would. It just so happens to be a weekend so they have an excuse as to why it hasn't already been patched out.

I fully expect the game to be offline in the near future for 'maintenance'.

If you're talking about the one form the PSNProfiles Gt7 discord, I decompiled the .exe for people here -

just copy paste that into a document, save it as an .ahk file and it's good to go
use slow if you have a stuttery connection with remote play

edit:
Press "Start' on the script UI with the cursor hovering over the cafe menu item in the overworld map. If it doesn't give you rewards, that means you have to quit the GT7 application and restart, and should be fine after that.

For options, slow is handy if you've got a stuttery connection with remote play, so if you're finding the inputs getting out of sync, that can help.

Pure gold mate. I've joined the discord and script running.

Some of the numbers people talking about are insane.

It actually seems to be making many people more in credits, than the pan am tomahawk glitch...plus all the cars, weird parts as a Brucey bonus.

So it's worth exploring even if not intersted in loads of engines...

Cheers!

If they penalize people for this, they'll lose players in droves and they know it. I'm sure if they wanted to lock this out while they fixed it, they would. It just so happens to be a weekend so they have an excuse as to why it hasn't already been patched out.

Just imagine if they did that and turns out it was to revert tge lime green caliper bug, but tge ticket glitch continued to work :D

After all, they haven't bothered to change the pan am thing yet.

Last edited:

They won't punish anyone because there's no harm being caused. The amount of credit being gained is minimal and no online events are affected. IMHO this is an intentional "glitch" to appease the people.

It will probably be "fixed" in the next update, so you have a month or so to stock up.

They won't punish anyone because there's no harm being caused. The amount of credit being gained is minimal and no online events are affected. IMHO this is an intentional "glitch" to appease the people.

It will probably be "fixed" in the next update, so you have a month or so to stock up.

Did wonder that. In reality only a small pocket of gt7 players will be aware or use this. Not many casuals I imagine.

Last edited:
Impact on economy is negligible. Credits income slower than doing meta events. Cars you win in 4-Star tickets are usually (not always!) cheap throwaways.

There could have been an impact if we were able to buy the engines and the parts, but... HA!

Impact on economy is negligible. Credits income slower than doing meta events. Cars you win in 4-Star tickets are usually (not always!) cheap throwaways.

There could have been an impact if we were able to buy the engines and the parts, but... HA!

Difference is, not many can race for 24 hours...

Script works now for me on "Slow" / PS4 pro :D
First time i use a script

Lets see the result in a few hours... maybe i can finally effort the F1 GTR Race Car

Last edited:
Back