Unlimited X2010 Colored, Carbon, S Vettel & Race Cars Available!~ (10 Slots a Day!)

• Thread starter readyeddie
  • 301 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
have the escudo dirt trial ready for trade if thats the one you mean from earlier post looking for the carbon x1

I have a 2J Race Car '70 I can send but of course it has mileage due to it being bought in the used dealership. I would like to trade it for the X2010 Carbon, but will it have mileage?

I have a 2J Race Car '70 I can send but of course it has mileage due to it being bought in the used dealership. I would like to trade it for the X2010 Carbon, but will it have mileage?

My friend is already offering 2J (hence the pending marker)... =( do you have anything else from below?

2 Cars I'm looking for right now:

Mercedes AMG CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Nissan 370Z (GT Academy Version) BLACK '08

let me know if you guys have them. :)

Last edited:
My friend is already offering 2J (hence the pending marker)... =( do you have anything else from below?

I'll start searching for those cars :).

EDIT: Just picked up a RX-7 LM Race Car if you want to trade for a Carbon X2010? Still looking for the others.

Last edited:
it doesn't have to be on the list. you could just suggest an offer and we can figure something out. =)

Oh ok. I usually go by the list if one is provided because those usually are of higher priority.

I now have the RX-7 LM Race Car.

Some cars that I have that are not on the list:
GT by Citroen Race Car (0 Mileage)
Zonda R '09
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
GT40 Race Car '69
Toyota 7 Race Car (I think it's fully tuned)
GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R '01
Furai Concept '08
Ford GT LM Race Car (Spec II)
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89

i have the Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 and i think i also have the IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04 and im interested in the x2010 pm me if interested

Oh ok. I usually go by the list if one is provided because those usually are of higher priority.

I now have the RX-7 LM Race Car.

Some cars that I have that are not on the list:
GT by Citroen Race Car (0 Mileage)
Zonda R '09
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
GT40 Race Car '69
Toyota 7 Race Car (I think it's fully tuned)
GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R '01
Furai Concept '08
Ford GT LM Race Car (Spec II)
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89

is RX-& LM Race Car in orange and green?

I'm looking for one of your carbon X1's. A few things I have to offer are: Sauber C9, 787b, '69 GT40 Race Car, '92 Peugeot 905 Race Car, Escudo Dirt Trial, Silver FGT, 09 R8 LMS Race Car in UCD right now, GT by Citroen Race Car (Red), Oreca 908, etc. Anything sound appealing? Let me know, thanks :)

I'm looking for one of your carbon X1's. A few things I have to offer are: Sauber C9, 787b, '69 GT40 Race Car, '92 Peugeot 905 Race Car, Escudo Dirt Trial, Silver FGT, 09 R8 LMS Race Car in UCD right now, GT by Citroen Race Car (Red), Oreca 908, etc. Anything sound appealing? Let me know, thanks :)

Oreca 908!~

i dont have any real cars but would you be interested in bnr34 skyline '06
bmw m3 '07corvette z06 race modified with all add ons '06
and i have a veyron

i deploy in 2 weeks and really wanna see drive this car in the game and wont have time to reach level 30 by the time i deploy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back