Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,749 comments
I hope those used car shop will have some original form cars and sometimes will have Random modify parts cars … (maybe have some special stickers or parts cannot brought in auto gt )

Last edited:
Sooooo... who's got a tune for the Stratos? Bought it expecting it to be a handful, and it surpassed my expectations. Undriveable both on the road and dirt especially when stock.
I expected this but bought it nonetheless, together with th BMW 3.0 CSL😄

Anyone remember the ucd prices from the first time they showed it? What happened to prices like these View attachment 1127739
I want all the cars i see i have a hellcat swap ready and waiting for that superbee and the renault is my favorite car and the integralle and FD are just awesome... mine dont have stars next to them either what was this pre launch or something

The price of that Super Bee is higher in September than it is in January. So, I wouldn’t be complaining. ;)
Those cars haven't been in my UCD before tho.
I know this because a friend mentioned the Super Bee, and when i checked it wasn't there.

I want to try the Stratos so bad but with that price, my wallet would be blown.
I've purposefully not bought stuff for the sale of it so that when something comes up that I want I can purchase. Still, a very high price tag.

I've purposefully not bought stuff for the sale of it so that when something comes up that I want I can purchase. Still, a very high price tag.
Yeah, I might just pass this one out. I just learned the Mangusta is now in the Legend dealership, I might get that one instead.

Wise :D.

A car I've actually been waiting for (the CSL) turns up the day after I celebrated a 500k ticket by emptying my credit balance last night! Bought the Ruf CTR3, a Z4 GT3, the Mk1 Golf, the 300ZX, the Viper SRT '06 and the Radical from brand central last night.

I missed the Countach the first few days GT7 launched. I want to punch myself for that. It was at 700.000 cr.
Do you guys think it will be in the UDC again (some time in the not-very-near future)?
If PD changed everything and put it among the legendary cars with a "legendary" price tag I will lose my 💩.

Last edited:
I missed the Countach the first few days GT7 launched. I want to punch myself for that. It was at 700.000 cr.
Do you guys think it will be in the UDC again (some time in the not-very-near future)?
If PD changed everything and put it among the legendary cars with a "legendary" price tag I will lose my 💩.
I guess depends. But I don't think they will move it to Legendary status lol

I don't think this makes sense in the context of the UCD, but it's certainly something they should work on in the livery editor.
Yes, I meant as an option in GT auto for customization rather than when buying it, that would be weird!

It's almost like they're choosing the worst possible colors on purpose for every car. I mean the CSL in yellow? Come on. And if you try to paint it something decent you lose the unique livery. There should be an option for swapping between different factory colors.
That’s why I didn’t buy the Trans-Am!

One simple think I would like is that if I've bought the car for it to be replaced by another and if some are sold out then replace those too.

I don't know how many cars are in the used dealership rotation in total buy I bet I have only seen about 10% of them. Stupid system.

It's almost like they're choosing the worst possible colors on purpose for every car. I mean the CSL in yellow? Come on. And if you try to paint it something decent you lose the unique livery. There should be an option for swapping between different factory colors.
I agree, I wish there were an option to repaint cars in the original colors without losing the livery. Hell, it would be nice to paint the cars any color without losing the livery.

Last edited:
Back