Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,806 comments
I'm not sure if this colour changing thing is a bug, but I really like it! It makes obtaining all the UCD cars in all their colours much quicker. I hope it stays this way.
I’m also liking this brief change, but I’d prefer if the colours were changed daily/every 2 days. Having too frequent (beyond daily) colour changes means I’d have to turn on my PS5 really often just to check on the colour without anything else to do in-game.

I feel that next time PD does something like the UCD concept, they can take a page out of the GT PSP system (or some other installment; I’ve forgotten where I saw it already), and make a certain percentage of pre-2000s cars of each manufacturer available for a specific period before rotation into the other batch, with players free to choose which colour they want when they buy the car.

No more color/mileage/price changes (I'm thankful for the last 2; that was playing havoc with my spreadsheet) and no new hostage releases last night, but the UCD's 29-regular-car glitch was a 1-day deal, as it's back to 30 regular-rotation cars, 10 Special Picks (some of which should sell out tonight), and a hot car.

Back