VCRC:Historic Mini Cooper Mini Endurance - Congrats IMZIZ & TURBOGEIT!

I would enter tonight's race but I won't be able to unfortunately :( good luck everyone who is racing though 👍

Wish we could have you today PNuTButR!
But this won't be the last with this car, that's for sure. :)

And there's GTP_ADE's madness events with the maxed out mini.
Room for lots of racing with this car, I think. It's a handsome & fun selection! :)

Sorry I didn't make it today, had to actually get off the couch and tend to some things on my day off... The humanity, I know... :lol:

Monday Division Results

20120220historicminicooper08s.jpg

1. turbogeit / turbogeit / black
  2. OwensRacing / OwensRacing / yellow
  3. aceboy127 / aceboy127 / indigo
  4. cc570 / cc570 / red
  5. watermelonpunch / wat3rm370n / Garnet Red Mica
  6. jackargent / jackargent / silver blue

20120220historicminicooper01s.jpg

20120220historicminicooper02ss.jpg

20120220historicminicooper03s.jpg

20120220historicminicooper04s.jpg

20120220historicminicooper05s.jpg

20120220historicminicooper06s.jpg

20120220historicminicooper07s.jpg

20120220historicminicooper08s.jpg

Last edited:
That was an exciting race.

So, you see that I wasn't joking when I said I was afraid in the dark.

When darkness came in I had a good advantage, but I couldn't see the first 2 corners in the dark. That made me go about 3 seconds slower tan my best each lap. Really frightening. I went on the grass 3 or 4 times in turn one and touched 1 or 2 times, without damage.

Finally it ended. 3 or 4 more laps and Owens would have catched me.

Yep, I totally started losing my head when it got dark. :lol:
It was definitely an endurance!! Every time I started to relax into a rhythm, there was some new excitement.
I had these big ideas about catching up to Aceboy127 :boggled:
Then I was passed by cc570, managed to pass cc570 once again... only to completely take myself out with the worst kind of damage, on lap 22. :rolleyes:
But I really enjoy Toscana tarmac, I must say. At least while it's still light out. ;)

Sorry for bailing out last night. Messed up.early on lap 1 & had to pit to fix damage whixheft me way off.the pace but was quite happily running at the back trying to improve my times & hoping someone ahead might have a little incident but then I lost it again on lap 13 & had to pit again. Having jumped.straight onto the ps3 after a 10 hour day at work & being very hungry, I decided eating was better than a lonely drive in the dark.
I did enjoy my half race though (& my pasta!)

@ jackargent: I certainly had a little incident. You may have caught up with me, even after eating dinner in the pit. :lol: Within 5 laps before the finish, I went from nearly getting to 3rd place, down to nearly 2 laps down from turbogeit. :boggled: :lol:

And I have to ask, what colour is your Mini Cooper????

20120220historicminicooper04s.jpg

It's beautiful!

Back