VCRC Torneo Italiano @ Toscana Italian Job--Congrats Strawman Andy

On my Maintance it says its in the morning.....i think there using a 24 hour clock not a 12 👍

Was wondering when you were going to show up to this party. :) The Abarth '79 being your specialty & all. :sly:

Jackargent & I did some practice races the other day, and I will admit, I think he bested me in every one. :nervous:

At any rate...
DOES EVERYONE HAVE THEIR FRIEND REQUEST INTO
PSN: VCRC
???

Sign me up for this :D Although I might not be able to race the final race :( 10Million is ALOT!!!

Sign me up for this :D Although I might not be able to race the final race :( 10Million is ALOT!!!

You can also win it in the historic b spec event if you are far enough through b spec. Hard to win but the chapperal should do it. I think I have it set to share so feel free to use it. It is a beautiful car you really want one!

I for one am grateful to my bspec bobs.
As goofy & nutball as they are. :lol: :D

But the TZ2 is quite frankly one of the nicest handling antiques, for sure.

But there are soooooo many nice cars in this line up.
(Have I mentioned lately how much I like the Special???)

All the cars have to be left as default right? No engine or anything?

That's right. All you can do is oil change, engine rebuild; body refresh & you can adjust brake balance.

Yuan also use power limiter if you wish...but you wouldn't wish would you?

That's right. All you can do is oil change, engine rebuild; body refresh & you can adjust brake balance.

Yuan also use power limiter if you wish...but you wouldn't wish would you?

Good stuff 👍

I added some "cool" gold wheels....that is allowed right? I think my cars look well good man! :sly:

Good stuff 👍

I added some "cool" gold wheels....that is allowed right? I think my cars look well good man! :sly:

Allowed? I'd have presumed it was a necessity! In the short time I've been racing with the VCRC I have seen some diabolically tasteless paint-schemes. And I may also be guilty of that crime. This **** just don't look right unless it's bright and offensive! 👍

some diabolically tasteless paint-schemes

:lol:
Well now to be fair, it was a bit of a requirement with the Volvo Estate... :sly:
20120328volvoestatedeep10s.jpg

But we've also had some very very tasteful cars as well...

20110706spitfire18ss.jpg

20110730elan37s.jpg

20120226toyotasports800lhpcmv08s.jpg

20120302merc54gmtdivision05s.jpg

20120313g4tracktour02s.jpg

20120321hondas200rmctoscana02s.jpg

As well as ones that are ... well, unclear...

2012032780smx5mr2nurb24hrs15s.jpg

That said those are called jelly beans or something right?

Hey. I am missing one car I thought I had, namely the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale. Would anyone by kind enough to lend one to me? Cheers.

I believe I can send one! (I may FR you from another acct, fyi)

I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on the Special.

Have I mentioned recently how nice it is? :D

I believe I can send one! (I may FR you from another acct, fyi)

I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on the Special.

Have I mentioned recently how nice it is? :D

You sent FR to my alternative account. Thats why I declined it. 👍

Right, just sent it off from my GTP_ account. You can't miss it.

Apologies the wireless router went down on Lap 1 of the last race :( And I was enjoying that car as well.

Back