Vehicle of The Day

• Thread starter Dagger311
  • 592 comments

What should the future of this thread be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10/31/14: 1971-1973 Mazda RX-3 (S102), nominated by @GranTurismo916 .
mazdarx3savanna.jpg

Specs.

Nominations re-open today. Me and Legro have already put some in. A quick apology for missing a day, as said earlier, I'm awfully busy lately.

11/1/14: 1992 Dodge Viper RT/10, nominated by me, @Dagger311.
1992-dodge-viper-rt-10-2.jpg

Specs. I nominated this particular model because it was the birth of one of America's most iconic supercars.

11/2/14: 1951 Buick Lesabre concept, nominated by me, @Dagger311.
51-Buick-LeSabre-DV-08-PBC-02.jpg

Specs and information from conceptcarz.com. Nominated for it's unique 50's styling, as well as because I have a hot wheels 1:64 scale model of it. :P

I got lucky today. Anyone else noticed the selections are a lot more varied now? Quite a few people have joined in, so that helped a lot. Thanks to everyone who keeps this running.

Viper was insane car when it was launched. Truck engine tuned by Lamborghini, which was also an insane company in early 90s. And even today it's one of the most insane cars ever.

Viper was insane car when it was launched. Truck engine tuned by Lamborghini, which was also an insane company in early 90s. And even today it's one of the most insane cars ever.
My dad got to test drive one when it first came out. He said you could jump from 1st to 3rd without stalling at all.

That Buick is very strange looking.
That's because it's a concept car, and it's a 50's American car. :P

I don't know much about it. Last time I drove it was over 6 years ago :P

I'll try to find pic of 7 year old me driving it, later today.

Last edited:
11/4/14: 1978-1981 Camaro Z/28, nominated by me, @Dagger311.
1978-Chevrolet-Camaro-Z28.jpg

Specs. I know, the pic is blurry, but I chose it cause it looked old, like something out of an ad from that era.

I chose the car itself because I had considered a base model 78 Camaro during my pipe dream for a 2nd gen Camaro as a first car. Was going to nominate the base model, but decided to go all out and put the high performance one in.

11/4/14: 1978-1981 Camaro Z/28, nominated by me, @Dagger311.
1978-Chevrolet-Camaro-Z28.jpg

Specs. I know, the pic is blurry, but I chose it cause it looked old, like something out of an ad from that era.

I chose the car itself because I had considered a base model 78 Camaro during my pipe dream for a 2nd gen Camaro as a first car. Was going to nominate the base model, but decided to go all out and put the high performance one in.
That's gotta be a 78 Z28, the later ones had the crazy graphics IIRC.

Nice, but it's name is Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evo 2 or Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2.

I like the way Peugeot did their Group B car. Engine in the middle, over 500 hp and it still looks like a car that is normally a very cheap hatchback for everyone or a hot hatch legend. It's still the only Group B rally car that looks anything like normal production car.

Back