Vice City Record Book v2

Originally posted by IntegraGS-R
update
Insane jump distance: 192
Insane jump height: 40

also.. space - i have been searching hi and low for a jump to beat your distance score.. i'm stumped.. i'm thinking maybe that really tall set of stairs by ammu-nation in downtown, but its hard to get there full speed with trafic and that swerve in the road.....

The best spot I've found is to use a PCJ600 at the ramp in the airport that leaps you into the car park with the trailers but my best is only 147m. Where'd you do you 192m? Or is it a secret?

KM.

the same place you're talking about, but i went over the car parking lot :) and i didn't use the pcj ....

I've heard the tank can do huge speeds but I can't get over than about 130m with it....

I might try experimenting a bit.....

KM.

yeah.. the tank rules.. the only problem is if you ride around with it too long or do a ramp over and over.. you get to 6 stars pretty quick and then tanks and those big army trucks get in the way and slow you down.. that's why that big set of stairs is hard to do with the tank

yeah.. the tank rules.. the only problem is if you ride around with it too long or do a ramp over and over.. you get to 6 stars pretty quick and then tanks and those big army trucks get in the way and slow you down.. that's why that big set of stairs is hard to do with the tank

AHAHAHAHAH! I've got it.

Distance : 198.0m
Height : 29.0m

I'll get that record yet.

KM.

Originally posted by KieranMurphy
AHAHAHAHAH! I've got it.

Distance : 198.0m
Height : 29.0m

I'll get that record yet.

KM.
maybe i shouldn't have given away my secrets :)

nevermind, just got 224 :) almost went over the second fence.. i hit it in mid air and it flipped my tank.. heh

edit: 229 :D

well i've finally decided to max out my money :D I'm on vilgilante level 200 right now (i have it paused), and over 300 million, i imagine if i go another 200 levels it'll be maxed out, and also i'm just at about 49000 kills :D

oh man, you guys are never going to believe this....i just maxed out my money at about level 360 and i now have over 50000 kills and a 317092 (Boss) criminal rating!!!! no bull!!! i'm on level 391 right now and i'll go until about 450 and then i'll post a pic :D :D :D :D :D

I use the tank to get high jump records.

I once landed on the one of the fences (second i beleive) and about over the plant area, and when i came to a stop i ended up in the field behind Sunshine Autos.

well i only made it to level 228 becasue i did my trademark move, i flew too close to the graound and a tank drove into me, killing me:D but i now have proof of my 2 new records :D

edit: that was a crappy picture but the numbers are Criminal rating: 318095 (boss) and people you've wasted - 51005

Attachments

• im000073.jpg
    im000073.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 143
Wow, good work Acidman, looks like you've now got the highest criminal rating...👍

Originally posted by Acidman
thanks man, i just hope that space dosen't pull another 1000 levels of brown thunder on me :rolleyes: :P :lol: :D

That wont be for a little while. just got some new games so, VC goes on the afterburner for a little while:)

Criminal Rating : 274225

People You've Wasted : 45679

Road Vehicles Destroyed : 11629

Criminals Wasted : 28927

Criminals Killed On Vigilante Mission : 40049

Highest Vigilante Mission Level : 1675 :D

KM.

Attachments

• vc-3.jpg
    vc-3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 133
That picture doesn't look like it was edited...if you're confused about the 1s that's how they look in the game, it's hard to read them even when you're up close to the screen.

Damn I hate ya'll. I got plenty of time to play vc but even if I used every second possible I wouldnt come close to some of those records. :(

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
That picture doesn't look like it was edited...if you're confused about the 1s that's how they look in the game, it's hard to read them even when you're up close to the screen.

heh, i don't even have photoshop :P

Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Damn I hate ya'll. I got plenty of time to play vc but even if I used every second possible I wouldnt come close to some of those records. :(

just do about 3000 brown thunder levels straight :D

Vip, it's easier to go for the racing records because they're ones that can be constantly improved...without having to play heaps like some of the guys around here...;)

Originally posted by Acidman
just do about 3000 brown thunder levels straight :D

All you'll need is some patience, some free time and caffeine, lots of caffeine.... :)

It took me about 9 hours to do my 1675 levels. I was gonna go on a bit longer, but I got out of the Hunter to get some guy whose car was half buried in the underside of a bridge at the airport. I blasted him with my rocket launcher, then hopped back into the helicopter, but I had one star and a cop was walking by, so he dragged my ass out before I could take off and arrested my sorry ass. I was gonna try and make 2000 levels in one go.

KM.

I KNOW!!! stupid cops during the vigilante missions anyway, i thought you would be doing them a favor by taking out thosands and thousands of criminals :mad:

Damn, that would suck...i hate it when sometimes their cars go in Little Haiti where all the pink houses are...it's bloody impossible to get them because they abandon the car...:mad:

Back