Vintage NASCAR Mini-Series | Complete

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 277 comments

Start time for qualifying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm well up for this (if start time ends up 2000 GMT), sounds like a blast :cool:

RacerPaul/RacerPaul - Matt Black #46

Thanks 👍

That's good news, so 21:00GMT it is. Can everybody make this?

All the time discussed were kinda pushing it for me, but I get out of work at different times on Fridays. I won't make all the races regardless, but with some luck I should make one or two of them.

That's fine Mudd, as i've said before it's just a bit of fun. Drop in when you can 👍

I probably won't be able to make it. But if I end off getting off work early, I'll be there for sure.

Ok Niop 👍

As long as you're signed up on the thread you can drop into any of the races when it's convenient. Going to update the OP with the definite time 21:00GMT for qualifying start, race will begin at 21:15. First race is next Friday, the 25th :gtpflag:

Was hoping you'd get right to it. I just happen to have next Friday off! :)

Wooo! :D Well it kinda has to start ASAP, having the final race on the 23rd isn't really an option and the idea was to wrap it up before Christmas.

I'm having a tough decision on my car colour, either the amazing Sparkle Green Metallic or a troll-type Grey.:sly:

Whaa, no MRT blue for you? I thought that was a clear thing :dopey:

I actually hate that particular colour.:lol: I have my dragging IS-F(I have 4 IS-F's) in the MRT blue because I couldn't be bothered painting it.:lol:

I actually hate that particular colour.:lol: I have my dragging IS-F(I have 4 IS-F's) in the MRT blue because I couldn't be bothered painting it.:lol:

I think MRT blue looks good, unfortunately I can't use it in any series where Furi is, because that would mean I'm a traitor for DBC :sly:

I'm having a tough decision on my car colour, either the amazing Sparkle Green Metallic or a troll-type Grey.:sly:

Well I'm not sure, Grey is such a deep, vibrant and interesting colour compared to that dull shade of Sparkling Green ;)

Well I'm not sure, Grey is such a deep, vibrant and interesting colour compared to that dull shade of Sparkling Green ;)

Gone for Maziora Everest, just to see if it actually is a colour shift, it turns out that if you look at it from a specific angle it's really really really really light purple.

I'll use something green/lime, I'm Speed Master in the Elise championship and Speed Up in this one ;)

Was testing the Camaro out the other day and if I remember rightly it laps Daytona solo in the late 40's. Should be about three quarters of an hour for 60 laps then :)

Was testing the Camaro out the other day and if I remember rightly it laps Daytona solo in the late 40's. Should be about three quarters of an hour for 60 laps then :)

I'd presume it's good on the tyres as well so 60 laps will probably be no stop.

Yes should be no stops, it's pretty light to be honest, only 1085kg. Assuming weight affects tyre degradation, you never know with GT5 :lol:

EDIT: Just set the round 3 track to share, please add me on PSN if you fancy trying it out. It's tight, short (basically Martinsville minus the banking) and bound to be close racing 👍

Last edited:
First race is the day after thanksgiving, no work that day for me. I should be able to take a seat in the daytona 150. #83

Ok Crazy i'll re-add you to the list, see you then.

And welcome to the series MStall, #20 has been taken already, please pick another mate 👍

I have decided to change the short track oval round to a night road race at a Toscana track I've made. Skill wouldn't really be involved in such close quarters, the track is up for download soon and we will be racing it at the following time (on the time/weather selection menu) 20:00 with time progression set to 1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back