Vintage NASCAR Mini-Series | Complete

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 277 comments

Start time for qualifying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've taken the colours off the OP and just left the numbers, not everybody had theirs down and it was just full of TBA's. Thanks anyway though 👍

I might have a go at this.. looks like it could be fun.. i should be available for most races but perhaps not this friday.. not sure yet.. :indiff: Amm If you want leave me in a reserve spot for now and if I'm available Friday i'll join, then theres no pressure if I can't join :)

Sign me up for #11, color Polarized 10

EDIT:

I will unfortunately be missing the first race due to family thanksgiving, all other I can probably make barring unforeseen circumstances

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like this is gonna work out well, I know of myself and one other in here that will prolly ONLY make the first race... :)

Last edited:
I'll add you two to the OP when I get in tonight, it's too fiddly on my phone :) Add me on PSN ASAP.

And yeah Mudd, I think it will work out. The grid will be at least 10 (hopefully), got a lot of reliable guys here 👍

Anybody want to do a quick test race now, I set up a room.
Title: Vintage NASCAR
Room #: 1472-6118-4259-7713-6803

Also, I thought those dates were saturdays, I can make all races then.

You're down for that already I think Furi 👍

That's great news, can't make a test now though. Need some sleep :lol:

Did mattymmc take #41? Hes listed with the number. If 41 isnt available ill take #6 in honor of David Ragan

I won't be able to make it on the 2nd of December as I am in a race until 2200 GMT but I am fine every other week, and since i didn't sign up properly last time,

PSN: Mattymc1996/ GTP: Mattymc96 (even I get confused by them sometimes)
Colour: Tbc
Number: 58 or 77 whichever is availible..

Did mattymmc take #41? Hes listed with the number. If 41 isnt available ill take #6 in honor of David Ragan

Yep he did take 41, I'll put you down as 6 instead 👍

I didn't take any number until a minute ago, sorry for double post since I don't know how to edit quotes into a post, I'm either 58 or 77.

Woops, must have made a few mistakes...

I'll put you down as one of those then 👍

No worries smuffy, hope you can make it next time.

Race tonight fellas, Pm'ing everybody 👍

No one bump draft me here, I wouldn't be able to control the car with sudden extra force and it would be your fault if I happen to spin out.

We've already got 17 drivers now, and since this is only a short series I don't really want to get into organizing 'reserve lists' and seniority etc. I would normally say yes, but I think the majority of people here will actually show up and fill the grid out.

I'll stay clear of you then Carbonox, haven't had much time to test so I'm not sure how tricky these are to bump draft.

I personally only support bump drafting with the trucks (Tom, join us tomorrow ;)) as the Camaro is way lighter and not as stable. This race will probably be decided by simply drafting the leaders all the way to the end, engaging in battles here and then to leapfrog away from the packs behind. Or at least that's what I guess.

BTW, what's the point system? :dopey:

I personally only support bump drafting with the trucks (Tom, join us tomorrow ;)) as the Camaro is way lighter and not as stable. This race will probably be decided by simply drafting the leaders all the way to the end, engaging in battles here and then to leapfrog away from the packs behind. Or at least that's what I guess.

BTW, what's the point system? :dopey:

Hmmm, I might join you guys tomorrow night since there's no Sprint Cup race ;) Yep, that's how most oval races run right? You've just gotta bide your time and stay out of trouble in the lead pack until the last laps, then it's time to hit the gas.

Oh...this was spur of the moment :lol: NASCAR points system or should I just run from 16 points down to 1?

well we could do a race kinda like if you make a short race 10 laps we could take 5 drivers like go or go homers i really like nascar and camaros make it like that we could do in like 5 mins if want but you would have to add me

I tell you what, give me your car number and I'll put you down. I think we'll have a full grid but at least a couple of people can't make it if I remember rightly.

It's going to be first come first served gents 👍

Are mics on? Makes it easier if you actually know what your opponents want you to do (like slow down to give them a draft boost?).

I've got low 47's during my tests, but I think pole will be taken with 46 times, I have always been the slowest solo driver in the entirety of NASCAR Trucks which is why I always do everything I can to hang in that draft ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back