Vintage NASCAR Mini-Series | Complete

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 277 comments

Start time for qualifying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they'll be on, mines broken at the moment which puts me at a disadvantage but oh well. I'm going to just run from 16 down to 1 on points, don't really have enough time to count laps at the moment.

change of plan. the thing i was doing was postponed to the 2nd of december so i can make the race. :)

I've got low 47's during my tests, but I think pole will be taken with 46 times, I have always been the slowest solo driver in the entirety of NASCAR Trucks which is why I always do everything I can to hang in that draft ^^

I'm usually good to challenge for pole in oval racing, but that just proves that qualifying means nothing.(unless pole position get's a point)

By the way, is Toscana an oval or a road track?

I hope it's similar to my old "Downhill Speedway" which was almost nothing but acceleration in a track closely resembling a square :P

I hope it's similar to my old "Downhill Speedway" which was almost nothing but acceleration in a track closely resembling a square :P

I hope it's similar to Furi's Toscana course cause I think that the turns will be just about flat out, if you do it right.:sly:

Of course, I wouldn't mind a nice, twisty road course.:sly:

But a twisty road course would be much harder to learn, especially considering that Tom could be practicing it all the time while we haven't got it available for download :sly:

I'm usually good to challenge for pole in oval racing, but that just proves that qualifying means nothing.(unless pole position get's a point)

By the way, is Toscana an oval or a road track?

It's going to be a high speed road course. Also it will be a day/night race, starting just before sunset and in the closing stages it will be pitch black 👍

1st - 16 points
2nd - 15 points
3rd - 14 points

etc. etc.

Pole - 1 point

But a twisty road course would be much harder to learn, especially considering that Tom could be practicing it all the time while we haven't got it available for download :sly:

Ok, a simple road course then.:)

Remember I did get fastest lap in the WSM on a created track.

Furi did a good job with that track but I hated that long first bend in the GT40 :lol: I'm going to try and make it flat out most of the way round.

The thing sounds amazing but it's just so damn hard to control :lol: I hit the barrier there at least 5 times.

I can control it pretty easy, it's just very slow and very bad on tyres. Literally 5 very slow laps of Spa and you would want to be heading to the pits.:yuck:

That kind of displays my skill level then :lol: I was driving pretty much flat out and had no chance of catching anybody, I was lucky to beat Crazy in the P4.

I'll be in my lounge from about 8:45 tonight everybody.

Not going to be able to make this one Tom. Sorry mate, should be alright for next week however. 👍

Okay Tom mate, Knelly can't make it this week either, and Drop is having problems with the time. Should still have a decent size grid though, good to hear Furi 👍

Awesome mate. Yes they are, should be helpful with drafting etc. Mines broken but that's life 👍

Room is now open for a 30 minute shakedown session before qualifying.

Screwed out of a good run by Yash and Jakob. No hard feeling to Jakob though.

Just WHAT. THE. 🤬 WAS. JAHGEE. THINKING???

I thought for a while that my race would be raped, but I somehow made it 6th with one stop, too bad the game's fuel prediction really stinks...

Firstly i'd like to say, thanks everyone for turning up and in the lead pack racing was clean and hard for the entire 150 miles. Congrats to Crazy on the win, results will be up tonight 👍 👍

Can somebody tell me who caused the problems and was driving recklessly? It was quite hard to tell from the front. If their driving was particularly (and purposefully) bad i'll remove them from the series, this is just a short series of fun events and it needs clean drivers to work.

EDIT: Oh and Matty was showing up as pole before he got disconnected and he told me this also. But Crazy said he got pole to me after the race. What were your laptimes gents just to clarify? :)

TomMcD
Firstly i'd like to say, thanks everyone for turning up and in the lead pack racing was clean and hard for the entire 150 miles. Congrats to Crazy on the win, results will be up tonight 👍 👍

Can somebody tell me who caused the problems and was driving recklessly? It was quite hard to tell from the front. If their driving was particularly (and purposefully) bad i'll remove them from the series, this is just a short series of fun events and it needs clean drivers to work.

EDIT: Oh and Matty was showing up as pole before he got disconnected and he told me this also. But Crazy said he got pole to me after the race. What were your laptimes gents just to clarify? :)

I believe mine wasn't the fastest time cause people left and rejoined the track? But my PS3 showed me as pole even though my time was 2 tenths off the fastest? And I just want to say one more thing, I was on a flyer of a lap and would have finished if somebody hadn't handbrake turned into me I believe I was a tenth up? But none the less my time was 2 tenths off but I was in pole.

Jahgee was just dreadful. It was nearly as if he purposefully parked his car in the middle of the track :P Took out not 1, not 2, but 3 players! Haha epic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back