• Renault Espace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Renault Megane

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rahhhhhrrrrrrrrr

renault5.jpg

Hopefully something I vote for makes it to the final judging, but this looks like another long shot.

Thirteen votes? Christ.

And can someone tell me why the Renault Clio is a) ahead of the Veyron, the fastest and most powerful car ever made and b) grouped together with every single Clio model?

M5Power
And can someone tell me why the Renault Clio is a) ahead of the Veyron, the fastest and most powerful car ever made
Oh! oh! Don't tell me. I know this one. Is it because more people have voted for it?

Alas. When I, and the rest of the public, thinks of the Clio, this is what we think of:

_auto_1.gif

When you folks think of the Clio, this is what you think of:

1.jpg

Besides which, if multiple Clios were nominated, then multiple Clios should've been included and not grouped together. I'm not being critical of YSSMAN though, he's doing a great job with these threads. I'm just not sure how accurate that is.

The Clio nominations were spread all over. I don't know what other way the votes could have been done.

V6 - II
Renault Clio Williams - II
Renaultsport Clio Trophy - I
Clio 182 - I
Clio Mk 3 - I
General Clio - I

The MK 2 V6 was a good car in every sense of the word though not outstanding except for one thing, driving pleasure. The MK2 handled well, it was a hoot to drive and it was pretty quick. The MK1 wasn't such a good car, but it was still a fun car to drive, despite 3 point turns becoming upto and over 7 point turns.

M5Power
Alas. When I, and the rest of the public, thinks of the Clio, this is what we think of

No, I see that too. On my driveway.

*shudder*

YOU, with one on your driveway, and you hate them with a passion :lol:.

live4speed
YOU, with one on your driveway, and you hate them with a passion :lol:.

Option A: Drive the Clio again.
Option B: Be stricken with Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva for eternity.

Give me Option B, please.

Famine

Question?

What if it was a Renaultsport version?

?

Scaff

Wouldn't know - never driven one. By "the" I meant "our".

Come on, kids. everyone knows that the '48 tucker Torpedo had the first synchronized turning headlamp. :rolleyes:

Just as Studebaker beat GM by 40 years with the sliding back cargo roof.

BTW: So High-Test and I are the only Americans who voted for the DS? Ha, I don't know why thats funny, but it is! I've only seen one (thats ONE) DS in my lifetime, and it was at a local car show. She was a looker, especially when sitting next to a Mustang GT and Pontiac Tempest....

I think it's because most americans can't even say Citröen, let alone say it. "Hey, a sitron!" :rolleyes: :P

I didn't see too many in France, but the two I saw made me shake due to their profound beauty. One was rusted, but still beautiful. The other passed an R33 GT-R in Tours.:lol:

YSSMAN: Was?! Französisch!? -(A play on the best line from the longest day.)

Wait, DS dosent mean Dorky Sedan?
No, but Ford Five Hundred and Pontiac Grand Prix GXP do..

To answer the question on the "Clio consolidation": I pretty much did that for my own purposes, and to give the car a chance by days end. Typing in "Renault Clio XxXxX" over and over again would be quite tiresome, and spliting the votes on the car would pretty much delete the car from competition.

I suppose I could have done much the same with the Peugeots as well, naming them the 400-series, 200-series, etc.

---

BTW: What is the correct way to say Citröen? I always thought it was sit-trow-in...?

YSSMAN
To answer the question on the "Clio consolidation": I pretty much did that for my own purposes, and to give the car a chance by days end. Typing in "Renault Clio XxXxX" over and over again would be quite tiresome, and spliting the votes on the car would pretty much delete the car from competition.

I suppose I could have done much the same with the Peugeots as well, naming them the 400-series, 200-series, etc.

---

BTW: What is the correct way to say Citröen? I always thought it was sit-trow-in...?

Sit-rurn.

exigeracer
Famine, that works with an English accent, otherwise it is more like Sit-rowen.

The last syllable ought to be "urn" - as in a big thing for holding hot water, or all that the Ancient Greeks are now noted for.

Too bad the DS will win, the Clio is just more fun to drive. I do like the DS, it has some great technology in it...and it came out in the 50's for christ sakes. So I guess it's a good one to vote for...I just prefer the Clio and it's 1,000,000,000 variants. :sly:

Famine

:lol: Is it really that bad? You'd have to change your name to FOPine.

Wikipedia
causes fibrous tissue (including muscle, tendon, and ligament) to be ossified (turned to bone) when dameged
There is also the similar condition, fibrodysplasia antiossificans progressiva (FAP), however it triggers the exact oppostite process.

Back