Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

You're not supposed to be proud of being a goof! :lol:

Can I request a tune from you? Or do I have to review one first? :dopey:

But I'm from the Goof Patrol. :lol:

You have to, just because I've done so many for you. :dopey: And I know what it is…a Prius or a EV, am I right?

But I'm from the Goof Patrol. :lol:

You have to, just because I've done so many for you. :dopey: And I know what it is…a Prius or a EV, am I right?

I named the Goof Patrol! :lol:

Oh fine. :P I've done every Prius and EV already, so nope. I don't even know what I want yet actually. :lol:

I named the Goof Patrol! :lol:

Oh fine. :P I've done every Prius and EV already, so nope. I don't even know what I want yet actually. :lol:

You just named it! We could change it to the Dofus Squad or something. :lol:

It'll just be something I hate, right? :lol:

Hey Roj I finally picked up another low mileage Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS T.M. '00 yesterday. Which of you RKM types should I send it to for a Rally tune? Want it to conform to the Expert level rally special event requirements in the game.:D

You just named it! We could change it to the Dofus Squad or something. :lol:

It'll just be something I hate, right? :lol:

Dofus, because you cant spell Doofus. :P

I don't want an R35 either. What else do you hate? :P

Hey Roj I finally picked up another low mileage Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS T.M. '00 yesterday. Which of you RKM types should I send it to for a Rally tune? Want it to conform to the Expert level rally special event requirements in the game.:D

Send it to me. I just did a GT86 that conforms to the beginner level rally, so the Evo would be a nice continuation of that theme. :D

Send it to me. I just did a GT86 that conforms to the beginner level rally, so the Evo would be a nice continuation of that theme. :D
Make him do an Insight.:lol:

Oh whatever, at least I dun talk liek dis. :dopey:

Nothing much…4 wheels, an engine and ok-ish looks are enough.

Edit: First post of the 1000th! :D

when i get a Ford GT No stripe i will review it for you ACS, p.s was that tune for a tuning competition?
Yes it was originally for CSL's 600 PP Road Car Shootout @ Indy

It took the following 2 top honors in that event.
Fastest @ Road Course: ACSR421
Driver's Choice: ACSR421

And was second fastest overall, just missing by less than a half second.:D

Since then it has been updated to Spec 2 and fine tuned a bit.:bowdown::gtpflag:

Yes it was originally for CSL's 600 PP Road Car Shootout @ Indy

It took the following 2 top honors in that event.
Fastest @ Road Course: ACSR421
Driver's Choice: ACSR421

And was second fastest overall, just missing by less than a half second.:D

Since then it has been updated to Spec 2 and fine tuned a bit.:bowdown::gtpflag:

I guess it has become his signature car. Like the RKM NSX, your weird fridge with 200hp and such, that Ford is now ACSR's flagship. Or rather, when he produces one without any limiters. ;)

Onboy, does your SLS have a carbon prop shaft? You don't have one listed but it seems foolish to miss it out. :P

Onboy, does your SLS have a carbon prop shaft? You don't have one listed but it seems foolish to miss it out. :P

Fack. Tune template was from a Fiat Panda, FFs don't have carbon prop shaft, forgot to include it for the FRs. :grumpy:

Fack. Tune template was from a Fiat Panda, FFs don't have carbon prop shaft, forgot to include it for the FRs. :grumpy:

Yes, now you know how it's like eh? :P

Also lol at your Mustang looking exactly like the RVR banner car. :lol:

Yes, now you know how it's like eh? :P

Also lol at your Mustang looking exactly like the RVR banner car. :lol:

Yes, now I know how it's like to screw up the parts list like RJ normally does. :P (joking, obviously)

I KNOW. :lol: I'm actually quite glad Dylan didn't sue me for making it look so similar. I mean, bar the wheels, they look exactly the same. Which is good, as I have taste issues when it comes to painting a car.

Just gave Onboy's SLS AMG GT a few laps. I'll call this a "first impressions" rather than a "short review", so I don't look as lazy. :dopey:

SLS AMG GT - First Impressions

The acceleration on this SLS is brutal, but then again it's what the SLS does best, especially now that it has a supercharger. The gearbox gives you a nice kick up the bum up until 4th gear, where it then chills out a bit so you can go do 200mph on the Autobahn with it. So no problems in the speed department.

There are problems in the handling department though. Overall the car feels way too stiff and the weight adds miles onto the braking distances. The suspension seems to be set up so the SLS wont step it's tail out... something that the SLS doesn't do anyway. So what happens is, you just get a bootload of understeer because the SLS can't power oversteer itself round corners. It is very tame though. When I do provoke a powerslide from it, it's easy to control, but I can't shake the feeling that it's no longer a proper AMG. It's not making Audi's choke on its tyre smoke, because it barely makes any.

The laptimes do speak for themselves though. With a laptime of 1:27.626 around Trial Mountain, it is definitely a fast car when you drive it how it wants you to drive it.

Just gave Onboy's SLS AMG GT a few laps. I'll call this a "first impressions" rather than a "short review", so I don't look as lazy. :dopey:

SLS AMG GT - First Impressions

The acceleration on this SLS is brutal, but then again it's what the SLS does best, especially now that it has a supercharger. The gearbox gives you a nice kick up the bum up until 4th gear, where it then chills out a bit so you can go do 200mph on the Autobahn with it. So no problems in the speed department.

There are problems in the handling department though. Overall the car feels way too stiff and the weight adds miles onto the braking distances. The suspension seems to be set up so the SLS wont step it's tail out... something that the SLS doesn't do anyway. So what happens is, you just get a bootload of understeer because the SLS can't power oversteer itself round corners. It is very tame though. When I do provoke a powerslide from it, it's easy to control, but I can't shake the feeling that it's no longer a proper AMG. It's not making Audi's choke on its tyre smoke, because it barely makes any.

The laptimes do speak for themselves though. With a laptime of 1:27.626 around Trial Mountain, it is definitely a fast car when you drive it how it wants you to drive it.

Thanks for that, though you know me, can't drive fast and hang the arse out for my life. :lol: Which was why it was originally tuned on Sport hard tyres before fitting the SS tyres, to make sure that it wouldn't catch me out. That would probably explain the understeer issue. As for the Audi comment…I don't know enough yet to force a car to get sideways without killing the lap times or me, so yea…

Thanks for that, though you know me, can't drive fast and hang the arse out for my life. :lol: Which was why it was originally tuned on Sport hard tyres before fitting the SS tyres, to make sure that it wouldn't catch me out. That would probably explain the understeer issue. As for the Audi comment…I don't know enough yet to force a car to get sideways without killing the lap times or me, so yea…
Just soften the spring rates a bit until the rear feels like it'll step out but wont actually step out. Not until it's biting the heads off children. :lol:

So do I get a tune? :D

Just soften the spring rates a bit until the rear feels like it'll step out but wont actually step out. Not until it's biting the heads off children. :lol:

So do I get a tune? :D

Ah, ok, I always just fiddle with the rear dampers or something to get it to step out.

Fine. :P But you've done everything already. :lol:

Ah, ok, I always just fiddle with the rear dampers or something to get it to step out.

Fine. :P But you've done everything already. :lol:

I know, but that doesn't stop me from requesting something bonkers. :lol: Just need to think of it...

Back