Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Well, time for me to do a car tune review, my first one, so here it goes:

Nismo 2000 GT-R

Glad you enjoyed the tune so much. Thanks for the review. 👍

Equally great to know that it will work for a Bob. I might have to hand one of mine the keys to see how he/she/it goes...... :scared:

Perhaps you could go get a head start on it? :P:lol:

Also just want to say that I gave Raver's GT86 a quick test drive online and it worked brilliantly. I'll probably put a wing on it so I have a little bit of insurance when dealing with the constantly-changing online physics though. But yeah, great job! :D

Perhaps you could go get a head start on it? :P:lol:

Also just want to say that I gave Raver's GT86 a quick test drive online and it worked brilliantly. I'll probably put a wing on it so I have a little bit of insurance when dealing with the constantly-changing online physics though. But yeah, great job! :D

Shows you the difference one of the longest of the tuners here and the most newb of the lot. :lol:

Glad you enjoyed the tune so much. Thanks for the review. 👍

So, do I deserve a tune (puppy eyes:dopey:)? Either way, I hope Onboy takes notice that in my review, I mention a Dome crash into a wall at a average speed on Grand Valley, that image alone will make him very happy...:sly::) I hope to make more of these reviews in the future, hopefully with pictures and with Bob tests. 👍 for the great work in this garage.

So, do I deserve a tune (puppy eyes:dopey:)? Either way, I hope Onboy takes notice that in my review, I mention a Dome crash into a wall at a average speed on Grand Valley, that image alone will make him very happy...:sly::) I hope to make more of these reviews in the future, hopefully with pictures and with Bob tests. 👍 for the great work in this garage.

Ah…personally, I prefer it if it was a R35 that bought it, but hey, the Dome will do for now. :lol:

TEST MINE!!! TEST MINEE!!!!! Nah, I ain't desperate.

Ah…personally, I prefer it if it was a R35 that bought it, but hey, the Dome will do for now. :lol:

TEST MINE!!! TEST MINEE!!!!! Nah, I ain't desperate.

Maybe I can try out a tune out of your neck of the woods, the most similar to a R35 level so I can squash it, and squash it good:mad::lol:! Any suggestions on which should be the lucky one?

I shall try that, good sir, but I need to find a Bluebird first... Then I'll say something 'bout it...

Maybe I can try out a tune out of your neck of the woods, the most similar to a R35 level so I can squash it, and squash it good:mad::lol:! Any suggestions on which should be the lucky one?

I shall try that, good sir, but I need to find a Bluebird first... Then I'll say something 'bout it...

Well, if you've got one, the Holden Commodore is a personal favourite of mine, especially since the SLS has been found to have slight understeer if you don't like to listen to it. And if you want to kick an R35's arse, go to trial mountain in the PD cup.

Sure, why not. Let me know what you'd like, and I'll see what I can do. I'm pretty busy (RL) for the next week though so don't expect a rush job......:crazy:

Well, if you've got one, the Holden Commodore is a personal favourite of mine, especially since the SLS has been found to have slight understeer if you don't like to listen to it. And if you want to kick an R35's arse, go to trial mountain in the PD cup.

Well, well...:cool: As it such happens, I do have a Commodore with non-changed oil nor repaired engine (oughta do those) which I have not driven yet. What a coincidence:sly:... Be ready, R35! The Aussie challenger is coming for you, brotha!

Sure, why not. Let me know what you'd like, and I'll see what I can do. I'm pretty busy (RL) for the next week though so don't expect a rush job......:crazy:

Well, I would like to see what true potential the Toyota Tacoma has... (like a TRD version of some sorts) If you wish, I have one in my garage with a few upgrades, just FR me and I'll send you the ride. Take your time, I'm not gonna rush you into doing it...:sly:

Cheers!:cheers:

Well, I would like to see what true potential the Toyota Tacoma has... (like a TRD version of some sorts) If you wish, I have one in my garage with a few upgrades, just FR me and I'll send you the ride. Take your time, I'm not gonna rush you into doing it...:sly:

Cheers!:cheers:

:lol: Know what…coincidentally, I had one tuned to 550PP, which was pretty close to maximum modifications. It drove…well, like a truck. Time to update it…or send it to Tris, for that matter.

Couple questions for you...have you read my OP for this garage? My focus here was the less commonly seen cars or tuning cars to compete in unexpected events.:crazy::gtpflag:

Yes i read it but i like the tune for the Audi pikes peak thats why i like this thread.
And becuase, i like you. Your crazy. but i still like you.

Yes i read it but i like the tune for the Audi pikes peak thats why i like this thread. And becuase i like you. Your crazy at times, but i still like you.

At times?! He's the type of person who, when asked what is the best car in the world, would say that it is the Daihatsu Mira TR-XX! :crazy: He's a nutter from day 1! :lol:

:lol: Know what…coincidentally, I had one tuned to 550PP, which was pretty close to maximum modifications. It drove…well, like a truck. Time to update it…or send it to Tris, for that matter.

It's coincidence day!:dopey: Sounds interesting, that sure helps things. I'm curious to see how it goes...

you know i am going to test those old cars in Desperados share -out of respect for his work. But everytime i want to, it ages me.

you know i am going to test those old cars in Desperados share -out of respect for his work. But everytime i want to, it ages me.

Think about it then…how old is Desperado? 100? 1000? :lol:

And Niku, it was a 🤬 to begin with, it was a 🤬 after I tuned it and I can't see it getting better any time soon. Mind you, I'm the new boy. :lol:

Onboy123
Think about it then…how old is Desperado? 100? 1000? :lol:

And Niku, it was a 🤬 to begin with, it was a 🤬 after I tuned it and I can't see it getting better any time soon. Mind you, I'm the new boy. :lol:

And it got beaten by a Lamb :dopey:

At times?! He's the type of person who, when asked what is the best car in the world, would say that it is the Daihatsu Mira TR-XX! :crazy: He's a nutter from day 1! :lol:
Before they removed all the old Seasonal races the Daihatsu Cuore/Mira TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97 was the ultimate car in terms of sheer usefulness. Not to mention it is a sheer blast to toss around on the twistier tracks!:D

Currently will smoke the 400PP seasonals and has a decent chance at the 500PP seasonals.:D

Well, even the crappiest car (minus the R35) can be a decent one with the proper work behind it:). Even the most sterotypical type of vehicle in USA (albeit the Tacoma is a Japanese) deserves a try... And as it is, ain't there a Chevy
SSR somewhere in this garage?:lol:

Well, even the crappiest car (minus the R35) can be a decent one with the proper work behind it:). Even the most sterotypical type of vehicle in USA (albeit the Tacoma is a Japanese) deserves a try... And as it is, ain't there a Chevy
Yeah my "Super Spooky Rod" that was the fastest non S2000/Miata in "DigitalBaka's 1st Annual Fall Roadster Battle!" at 450PP. Was also the fastest offline truck at 550PP in our Tuner Wars thread. Need to get together with the other Outlaws who have reliable internet to give it the needed tweaks for online though as it is a tad bit squirly there to say the least.:lol:

Yes, but the Tacoma was basically a supercharged V8 that corners like a hammer being flung through the air with the back whipping out…I think it's something to do with the 55/45 weight balance…I can never tune a car that has this weight balance correctly. :odd:

Yes, but the Tacoma was basically a supercharged V8 that corners like a hammer being flung through the air with the back whipping out…I think it's something to do with the 55/45 weight balance…I can never tune a car that has this weight balance correctly. :odd:

Check out my tunes for the "Storm Goat 727" and "Hellfish" they should help point you in the right direction for that sort of weight distribution, at least for offline.👍👍

XDesperado67
Yeah my "Super Spooky Rod" that was the fastest non S2000/Miata in "DigitalBaka's 1st Annual Fall Roadster Battle!" at 450PP. Was also the fastest offline truck at 550PP in our Tuner Wars thread. Need to get together with the other Outlaws who have reliable internet to give it the needed tweaks for online though as it is a tad bit squirly there to say the least.:lol:

Fastest by one tenth of a second :mad:

Hey 1/10th 1sec 1min doesn't matter...crossing the finish line first is all that counts!:lol:

Besides it's always the heaviest vehicle competing, often times by a wide margine...:crazy::D

Onboy123
Hey, faster is faster, regardless. :P

So, from all the results of the Tuner Wars, we can say that:

Outlaws > Parrots

:D

True, but I don't think we needed Tuner Wars to figure that out :P

Sgt. Niku Driver HC

To: Cpt. Onboy

RE: Weapons Testing

Back from recon mission in Trial Mountain with the new weapon. GT-R encountered and sunk. The new weapon test has been a success. Please send message to HQ.

Message over:sly::lol:

Sgt. Niku Driver HC

Good job, though we will need some visual confirmation if possible.

Cpt. Onboy, Goof Patrol Unit 1

:lol: :lol:

krenkme

I should have been more thorough about my time. I had already driven the Ram to my best time and drove the ssr last so I stopped testing because I drove it faster. One tenth at the time but I still could have gotten a couple more tenths out of it just didn't need to.

Back