Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread

• Thread starter GlockPants
  • 4,373 comments
uh oh my Nemesis, rally-cross at Barcelona-Catalunya 😞 won't complete that weekly challenge for sure

Very few imagination in terms of rewards again (better than loosy parts for sure).

One make that will use some of the Civics (is there a less interesting car with more versions available in GT7 ?) that's not a big positive but that's better than nothing.

Last edited:
Rallycross and the Ring

Ew Sickening GIF by Gerbert!

The credits (750k) is a nice reward this week. The more credits the better. I also think a 6 stars ticket with an expensive car could make a nice reward too.

I'll throw the oldest cars I have in my garage for the Sunday Cup events, about the Civic One Make I have few Civics sitting in my garage. It seems like a nice opportunity to test'em out.

If anyone was looking for a tune for the Rallycross race,
Here is a video I made:

The key thing is to get ahead of Yamanaka as quickly as possible,
Also a massive credit to the Members of Nenkai's discord for the influence on the suspension settings used back for a Daily race with this car.
Fyi the car is wide bodied

These challenges are too easy, those without PP limit quite stupid…you can use any car even with upgraded motors…
I like to use the weekly challenge to try out these cars I buy from the LCD. Unmodified, the Sunday Cup races are about all they're good to compete in.

It's up to you to chose a car that will not blast the competition or be done quickly and move on.

I think a good thing to remember is that you only need 3rd to complete these challenges. With that in mind there's less worry that you'll waste your time with a woefully underpowered car.

That said apart from Autopolis where I finished second due to a big, off circuit moment at turn 1 in a stock Supra I won the other races quite comfortably. So this time I'll be going for slower cars.

short and sweet, I used a stock Dino on sport softs and absolutely loved the car.. wow! the controllable lift off oversteer, precise steering and stability under gas... jus beautiful! Tried the dirt race in a R5, no chance, then into a stock celica GT4.. and again.. wow! What a car, the handling and the way it pivots and drifts but is controllable... just beautiful! I used an engine swapped civic at the bend and it was a bore, then took the R92CP to the Ring for 3 laps on hard tyres, easy win with no pit stops and fuel map at 1 (max power)... what a car!!! 542hp and i had a messy 3rd lap...
3 money tickets brought me back to the weeklys

Am on the other side, the " move on " one and " next please " .
Of course there's no wrong side , as everyone can do what pleases him.
I get that, but for once PD is giving us "new" content, we'd better not rush through it with a Tomahawk to get a mere 750k. After it is all a question of time available and what you decide to use it for.

I used the ‘97 Supra GT500 for the Nord, as I don’t have any modern GT3s in the garage at the moment. Lovely car, made the track almost tolerable.

Loved the Civic three-make, wished it was longer. Used a touring car I had from a Nations Cup round.

Last edited:
Really hated the rally cross race on Barcelona. I did it because I have to but without any fun.

Really loved the Civic race on Watkins Glen. Used my Civic with race medium tyres and won by 35 secs. ahead. CR bonus won.

Raced the Nordschleife race with my good old Toyota TS30 limited to 799PP. No need to pit stop for fuel, so very easy win + CR bonus too.

Thanks for the Cr. 750.000 tickets rewards.

Really hated the rally cross race on Barcelona. I did it because I have to but without any fun.

Really loved the Civic race on Watkins Glen. Used my Civic with race medium tyres and won by 35 secs. ahead. CR bonus won.

Raced the Nordschleife race with my good old Toyota TS30 limited to 799PP. No need to pit stop for fuel, so very easy win + CR bonus too.

Thanks for the Cr. 750.000 tickets rewards.
Am doing the weekly also.
Can't agree more than that for rally cross crap .
I leave the last one after my coffee that am drinking now .
Does last race include rain ?

Back