Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread

• Thread starter GlockPants
  • 5,076 comments
Ok… here me out. We had JGTC in weeklies for Japanese tracks, now we have DTM for european tracks… maybe something is coming for US tracks? Trans Am? Or something like that?
I was thinking that last week and we got the Historic event. The cars in both dealerships looked like a set up for Trans-Am. However, we need a BMW 2002 and Datsun/Nissan 510/Bluebird.
We’ve got the Mustang, Camaro, Dodge, Alfa and Mini. We’re nearly there. ;)

I will not be doing any of the weekly challenges until the current setup of daily races change, I love Race C and my efforts are wrapped up in this...
Will post my weekly challenges results on Monday...

Last edited:
Took on the American Clubman event in a very legitimate American style.
1729895393100.png

Surprisingly easy win in the stock car (though on Sports Softs) - the AI is not great around here.

Got three of them in today. I'll do the last two tomorrow.
DTM
Easy win with my EVO. Took the lead on the 5th lap. Fun DTM race as always. A lot of fender rubbing.
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP Layout__3 (2) by 2cam16, on Flickr
Tokyo was crazy! Used my Subaru Gr.B. Went out on RH. Rain came at the end of the second lap. I stayed out and took 1st while everyone went in for IM's. Boxed at the end of lap 5 also because I needed fuel. Went on IM's. Rain stopped at around lap 8. They went back in for whatever tires. I decided to suck it up and was in 1st again. Held first until the end. My two left tires were full red and the rights were 3/4 red for the last lap. Had to baby it and won by 6 seconds.
Tokyo Expressway - Central Clockwise_ (4) by 2cam16, on Flickr
Monza in my funky Praiano tuned F430. Easy win.
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_ (3) by 2cam16, on Flickr

Well, last week was a clean sweep. This week, not so much...
  • European Clubman Cup - Zagato VGT 🚫
  • American Clubman Cup - Roadster Shop Rampage 🚫
  • Ferrari Challenge - 458 Italia 🚫
  • WRC - GT86 Gr. B 🚫
  • DTM - Alpine A220 🚫
I really tried to drive as clean as possible, but these events are picky.

Reward: NOS Kit for C7 Gr. 4 from 4⭐️ Daily

Latest Posts

Back