• 62 comments

DiersZee1

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Premium
United States
SoCal
please ask
Hello :gtpflag: members,

Want to see if we can gain some interest from here. Some good/honest folks in the UK hold weekly private lobby spec races. While currently they are in mid stream of a Championship, anyone can still join in. At least to get familiar with the other racers, before the new Championship starts.

Experience levels do very from the FNG to well seasoned online members. So don’t be afraid, come join up as the atmosphere is fairly relaxed with minimal requirements.

Requirements: Race Cleanly and Respect Other Members
Vehicles: Majority are Premium Models
Spec Racing: Per web site
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday(Series) and Saturday(Series) @ 10:00PM UK TIME
Duration: Qualifying at 10:00PM UK, Race 1 at 10:30PM UK & Race 2 at 11:00PM UK and maybe another one if members are still up for it.

Visit http://www.gtplr.co.uk/

FYI: Since the Lobby is set as Private, you will not be able to join unless two key members are on your friends list, thus registering will make things easier, but not mandatory. Just send me a PM. 👍

Thanks for putting this up Diers, just a quick one from me.

The league runs touring car, academy and Timekiller events. We have different classes of drivers from the quick and not so quick, but everyone in the group is great. No one is big headed and everyone is competitive but fair.

Feel free to check my Flickr for some of our races.

GTPLR ACADEMY
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nt1138/sets/72157632568474376/

Pirate Touring Car Championship
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nt1138/sets/72157632499692111/

EDIT: We don't want to join a league, we want people to join ours :)👍

Last edited:
Hello :gtpflag: members,

Want to see if we can gain some interest from here. Some good/honest folks in the UK hold weekly private lobby spec races. While currently they are in mid stream of a Championship, anyone can still join in. At least to get familiar with the other racers, before the new Championship starts.

Experience levels do very from the FNG to well seasoned online members. So don’t be afraid, come join up as the atmosphere is fairly relaxed with minimal requirements.

Requirements: Race Cleanly and Respect Other Members
Vehicles: Majority are Premium Models
Spec Racing: Per web site
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday(Series) and Saturday(Series) @ 10:00PM UK TIME
Duration: Qualifying at 10:00PM UK, Race 1 at 10:30PM UK & Race 2 at 11:00PM UK and maybe another one if members are still up for it.

Visit http://www.gtplr.co.uk/

FYI: Since the Lobby is set as Private, you will not be able to join unless two key members are on your friends list, thus registering will make things easier, but not mandatory. Just send me a PM. 👍

Good website mate, dont know if your interested but our league want drivers who believe in racing clean and respectfully like your lobby. If you want to drop by our threads, link are in my sig. We are a new outfit but are here for the long haul trying to establish the ORDL as one of the premier Gran Turismo leagues. We are also based in the UK so race times will be easy to people to join.

Hope to see you online

Happy racing

Evo

Last edited:
@ NT1138, thanks good man :cheers:

@ kris8583, by chance do you have very quick racers?

Current group that I am with is extremely fun to play with. Running 3 races in a day, we reverse the grid so all players can have a chance at a win. Never had a 0.057 finish till this past Wednesday. Managed to get pole at Laguna Seca and held off JKT008 until the final 2 laps came around. Believe JKT and I had 6 lead changes in those last two laps and he got the better of me...but we raced each other cleanly, especially at the corkscrew!

JKT008 has been under the 100 rank on the Seasonal Leader boards Time Trials many times over. I have yet to get under 100 and best I managed recently was 177 and normally at 200 to 300 ranking if I put some miles into it.

But if you can beat him, that may interest me to play with you group on the off days from my current group. Beating JKT is my online challange as I am fairly new to online lobby's.

@ NT1138, thanks good man :cheers:

@ kris8583, by chance do you have very quick racers?

Current group that I am with is extremely fun to play with. Running 3 races in a day, we reverse the grid so all players can have a chance at a win. Never had a 0.057 finish till this past Wednesday. Managed to get pole at Laguna Seca and held off JKT008 until the final 2 laps came around. Believe JKT and I had 6 lead changes in those last two laps and he got the better of me...but we raced each other cleanly, especially at the corkscrew!

JKT008 has been under the 100 rank on the Seasonal Leader boards Time Trials many times over. I have yet to get under 100 and best I managed recently was 177 and normally at 200 to 300 ranking if I put some miles into it.

But if you can beat him, that may interest me to play with you group on the off days from my current group. Beating JKT is my online challange as I am fairly new to online lobby's.

I dont really touch the seasonal events on GT5 however I placed 126th in last years GT Academy for the UK. Our league, despite being new and with only a few members so far has some quick guys. If your not sure then just drop by one of our Lexus Road Series races, you can enter the round as a guest and see what we race like.

Hope to see you online

Evo

Is it now possible to make public lobbies private somehow? :confused:

I would like to join this please if it's ok with you lot

Bud, glad you joined up today...though I wish you were slower :grumpy:

:P

Nice Win 👍

watermelonpuncH
Is it now possible to make public lobbies private somehow?
Yes my good sir ;). But I dont run the lobbys, so not sure how they set it up.

nt1138 & Clippy-f1 are the two hosts. Be glad if you could join up if you'd like. Since you are in PA, the races start at 5:00PM your local time. When we spring forward, it will start 6:00PM.

Wednesday Nights are pretty full, Monday is mixed as is Saturday.

BTW: Next Race Coming Up....
On the 4th of March it’s time to bring an old friend/enemy out of retirement, Pirates get your Caterham. Many of you missed our series in the tricky cat and it’s time to put that right. Fully tune your pussy and join us at the Nurburgring, don’t panic it will be run on the GP/D circuit, 3 races of 5 will be the format. Stick to racing softs and reverse grids.

As ever there will be a prize, but after the last 2 ended up being something different to what was posted, this time it’s winners choice. If I have it, you win it.

Short and simple for this one. Caterham (fully tuned) 3 x 5 lap races at the Nurburgring GP/D.

Last edited:
I would like to join this please if it's ok with you lot

You can race next week if you slow down a bit. Great debut mate.

As Deirs has said, next race is Monday 22:00 UK time 👍 Add NT1138 to get in 👍

Back from erm, cruising. Car needs a wash now though :lol:

Points updated 👍

Tonight should be interesting. Never been on sliks home made brew/track, so not expecting good results again :lol:

Should have a nice field tonight though :D.

Main Event:
Preminum Model = Lexus IS-F RM with PP585. NO TUNING ALLOWED

Support Race:
Preminum Model = Renault Clio V6 with max 460PP. Tuning Allowed

UK Folks = 10PM
USA | PST = 2:00PM | CST = 4:00PM | EST = 5:00PM

If you have an hour and a half to spare, join up.

* Must have NT1138 and Clippy-f1 on FR list in order to join the Private Lobby. NO HACKED CARS permitted.

Another yet CLOSE race to the finish!

Victory by only 0.007!

eifel-circuit-0cb0b4eb266a80955dc8ff9eeb8b7accd47f735d.jpg

Saturday 03/09: Monza
Preminum Cars tuned to max PP500

Alfa Romeo 147 twin spark '06 AVAILABLE
BMW 135i coupe '07 GONE
Ford Focus ST '06 TAKEN!
Honda Civic Type R '08 GONE
Mini Cooper S '07 AVAILABLE
Peugeot 207 GTi '07 AVAILABLE

VW Golf V GTi '05 GONE DOWN UNDER

I was sure I had that race :lol:

Still need a few more for these races, we have 12 regulars would like to see a full grid before the next series starts. PM myself or Diers for more info 👍

Apologies in advance for the double post, we only have 2 places left on our grid now. So anyone interested PM DiersZee or myself 👍

Should be 12 folks on today...

- VW Lupo Cup Cars or Lupo GTI Cup Cars - Won via A or B Spec
- Stock with Oil Change Only / NO adjustments allowed
- Private room / No hacks so no cheating
- 3 races * 2 laps per race with reverse grid (gives everyone a shot)
- Track @ La Sarthe with Chicane

3:00PM for Pacific Coast Times
10:00PM for UK Times
Or simply put, 2 hours prior to reset today

Must be Friends with NT1138 today to join his lobby.

Last edited:
To The Top

Series is still running strong 👍 Mature and Clean drivers are most welcome. No dirty racers please or you will be walking the plank.

UK @ 10:00PM
California @ 2:00PM
New York @ 5:00PM
Australia @ 5:00AM

Remember, private lobby only so you must be in event holders FR to get in.

More details: http://www.gtplr.co.uk/ (firefox friendly and more details shown when logging in)

Monday's: Time Killer (mostly stock premium cars and changes weekly along with track)

-------->
Wednesday's:
Tomorrow is the last Season 2.5 race, but in June a new series starts.

"PTCC# 2 Revenge"
Selected Premium Hatch cars with 3 rounds per event. Total 10 rounds + Reverse Grids and Tyres

<----------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday's: * Round 2 coming up this thursday
"Kiz Enduro"
PP540 with Fast Fuel & Tyre usage to insure everyone has to pit
Audi R8 4.2 <-- Only for casual racers, Alfa Romeo 8C, Aston Martin DB9, BMW M5, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5), Dodge Viper GTS & Ferrari California

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------->​
Saturday's: * Starting in June
Every other weekend starting in June, two difference series.

"Italy"
Class A &#8211; Maserati Granturismo S '08 @ 495pp STOCK
Class B &#8211; Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 @ 555pp STOCK - Available class
Support series (All in) &#8211; Alfa Romeo 147 '06 @ 365pp STOCK/SPORT SOFT}

"Top Cat"
2 Rounds via Mazda Roadster TC * you will need two models
@ Round 1 = Unlimited Modding with Racing Soft
@ Round 2 = Pure Stock with Sport Soft

Last edited:
May i join you guys? <from england too :embarrassed: Mature (24) clean driver, unless i attempt drifting, then i'm all over the place! edit: registered on your forums, name as Diplomatti

May i join you guys? <from england too :embarrassed: Mature (24) clean driver, unless i attempt drifting, then i'm all over the place! edit: registered on your forums, name as Diplomatti
Hi Bud, sorry did not see this post till now. When you see this reply in a few hours, please FR to NT-GTPLR

You will need to be in his FR List in order to get into the Private Lobby. 10PM your local time tomorrow we are doing stock GT300 or GT500. You can use one of them found on the front page 👍 http://www.gtplr.co.uk/?p=1043

Oil Change with miles is recommended, but with ZERO modifications. Brake Balance can be adjusted and please buy Medium to Soft or even Hard compounds as tyre wear and fuel consumption will be set to fast in order to insure everyone has to pit once.

Track will be Fuji Speedway GT (no chicane) for 20 laps.

Seems like lap times of 1:32 to 1:34 for GT500 will do, but ET's get slower as the tyres wear down. Life of tyres can very but for sure 10laps is safe on Soft.

See you then :cheers:

Excellent. I shall prepare a car, and let you know in the comments box i got linked to via pm on gtplr forum :)

Excellent. I shall prepare a car, and let you know in the comments box i got linked to via pm on gtplr forum :)

👍 Welcome aboard. As you might of figured must of us are above 30yrs old and a handful of 40's :lol:. We might be old, slow and stinky but some of us can still make the young kid work for the top podium.

JKT008 is a super quick kid and only another youngster in the field.

Just have fun...primary objective :D

:cheers:

Good race! Think you might have something for Josh :D

Join in again tonight for Time Killer. Not sure how fast the Lambo will be in Rome, but maybe 1:15 to 1:20? 3 races with reverse grid after round 1 :).

Monday is just fun so it is a hit / miss on how many will join in. Seems some cars attract more than other :lol:

Back