What all new cars do you want to see in GT7?

• Thread starter iMatazzie
  • 2,699 comments
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Fiesta ST. I’m actually surprised there aren’t any at all given its history. This car is a blast to drive.
IMG_0360.jpeg

Last edited:
The nissan z gt500 is my most wanted car. Hopefully we get it one day
That and the GR Supra GT500 are considered to be modern Super GT legends, especially since the GR Supra is a two-time champion, both in 2021 and this year. The Z won last year.

The GR Supra has an even better chance, and has the potential to shoot B-roll on most Gr. 2 races.

Last edited:
Has anyone mentioned the Ford Capri and Opel Manta yet?

When I was a kid in the 70s-80s, these were fancy dream cars on the roads in Germany. And yes, the Manta became a bit of a cliche with that stupid movie that came out at the time (probably only in German speaking countries, sorry everybody else if you’re not familiar with the reference). But they’re still beautiful cars today:

sp_main-03.jpg

I want my Toyota TS010 and the Toyota 94CV.

Thanks to Gran Turismo I really appreciate Japanese racecars and Japanese Motorsport history.

Japanese people have much to be proud about when it comes to motorsport. Deep down im a Italian motorsport fan but I also appreciate other nations and their motorsport.

I hope PD puts more emphasis on Japanese motorsport history and start bringing us some gems from Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Honda, Subaru, Suzuki and Mitsubishi.

6547f9d555664.r_d.626-1099-3369.jpg

Isotta Fraschini Tipo 6 LMH Strada '24
To be sold in Brand Central.

"This is the first new production road car from Isotta Fraschini in over 75 years; in essence, a street-legal version of their Le Mans Hypercar."

#Road Car, #Hypercar, #Hybrid Car, #Midship

When a once-defunct manufacturer rises from its grave and returns with a vengeance after so many years, none do it better than Isotta Fraschini, a once popular Italian luxury manufacturer during the pre-war era, founded in 1900, during the start of the 20th century.

Other than luxury vehicles, the brand also specialized in producing trucks and engines for used in marine and aviation purposes. After World War II, there were many attempts to give Isotta Fraschini a comeback, especially in the 90s with two concept cars, the T8 and T12, but production of these cars never materialized, and the Isotta Fraschini name went dormant.

That is, however, until 2022, the brand was resurrected yet again in order to compete with an upcoming Le Mans Hypercar, known at the Tipo 6 LMH-C, set to compete in the FIA World Endurance Championship in 2024.

The year after their resurgence, they announced a road-going version of the Tipo 6 LMH-C, known as the "Tipo 6 LMH Strada" (short for "stradale", meaning "street" in Italian), of which only twelve of these cars will be built, and would effectively be the first new production Isotta Fraschini in over 75 years. While it was not mandatory for Le Mans Hypercar manufacturers to make street legal versions of their racing counterparts, Isotta Fraschini went ahead and did it anyway.

Powering the Tipo 6 LMH Stradale is a bespoke 3.0-litre twin-turbocharged V-6 engine producing 750hp, mated to a 270hp hybrid system for a total of 1,020hp and a top speed above 236mph, allowing it to compete against the likes of the Aston Martin Valkyrie and Mercedes-AMG One. For reference, the total maximum horsepower of a hybrid Le Mans Hypercar can go up to 940hp, with a 670hp combustion engine and 270hp hybrid system.

All of this was mated to a carbon fibre monocoque chassis weighing exactly 1,000kg, giving it an attractive power-to-weight ratio of 0.98kg/hp, and is mated to an all-wheel drive system and a seven-speed gearbox. It is also equipped with double wishbones on all four corners and Brembo 6-piston calipers for maximum agility.

As the Isotta Fraschini name was synonymous with luxury, the Tipo 6 LMH Strada is anything but, focusing more on performance, as well as function over form, as it was born from their Le Mans Hypercar that is currently being tested. And given that this car's clientele was for a mere twelve people, don't expect the Tipo 6 LMH Strada to be cheap, as they have an eye-watering price tag of three million Euros (about $3.25 million), putting it up there with the production hypercar elites.

Last edited:
Can someone just holiday on your couch for a week? Asking for a friend. The friend is me.
Clearly you've never been to Singapore Woking. Despite the presence of the papaya lot it's really not a tourist destination. Though we are just down the road from Thorpe Park!

ares-s1-110-653ff8e045a0e.jpg

Ares S1 '24
To be sold in Brand Central.

#Road Car, #Midship

"Italian manufacturer Ares Modena has reimagined the C8 Corvette as a luxurious and aerodynamic supercar with smooth, flowing lines."

Ever since the early days of the Corvette, Italian design houses and carrozzerias will often make their interpretation of them, with the best examples being the Corvette Rondine by Pininfarina, based on the second-generation model, and the Mantide by Bertone, which takes after the C6 ZR1.

For today's modern age, a relatively new manufacturer, Ares Design of Modena, Italy, has created a bespoke grand touring car out of the C8 Corvette, intending to take advantage of its mid-engined layout and V8 power.

Ares Design were also known for the Project1, in essence, an homage to the De Tomaso Pantera with the chassis of the Lamborghini Huracan. But this new model, the S1, takes inspiration from many popular hypercars to create a new and unique design.

The front and rear take inspiration from both the Mercedes-AMG One and Bugatti Chiron, respectively, with the C-pillar taking after Koenigsegg vehicles, and gullwing doors reminiscent of the Pagani Huayra, although the overall shape of the car can likely be meant as a tribute to the Audi Rosemeyer concept car due to the smooth and flowing body lines, which also gives it powerful downforce for high-speed track driving.

The car is said to use a carbon fibre monocoque chassis and is powered by the same 6.2-litre V-8 from the Corvette C8 Stingray, but no official word has been said on the car's specifications, but rumor is that the car will have upwards of 700 horsepower and a top speed above 200mph.

Only 24 of these cars are to be made, with a speedster version to follow as well.

How could I forget this. Dreamed of having one when I was a kid and never remembered posting it:
Opel Calibra 4x4 turbo
View attachment 1305016
Same. When I was a teen, I saw a British magazine feature the Vauxhall Cavalier. Living in the states, we had this instead:
1700508927634.jpeg

The rest of the world got the cool stuff. When I saw that Vauxhall Calibra debut, in my senior year of high school, it was drop dead gorgeous. Was hoping it would battle the Ford Probe and MX-6. I really wanted one back then. Never happened in the USA. Would make a good addition to the game.

Holden HQ Monaro '72
IMG_8550.JPG

Holden Torana A9X '77
holden-torana-1.jpg

Holden VK Commodore Group C '84
IMG_E2845-800x453.jpg

HSV/Walkinshaw VL Group A '88
IMG_6665.JPG

HSV Coupe 4 '04
2004_HSV_Coupe41.jpg

PD need to stop neglecting the Australian cars. These are just a few of the special Holdens that should be included. We need them to be preserved for the future in digital form so they can live on.

Back