What all new cars do you want to see in GT7?

• Thread starter iMatazzie
  • 2,699 comments
Is it too much to ask to have a racing GT3 Ferrari and McLaren in the game that's actually still being raced in major events? Because as much as I love the 458 and the 650S, they have long since been replaced on most tracks. Hell, the 458 was being replaced by the 488 while GT Sport was still being updated.

I get that but in PD's eyes we already got 919 and they would prefer the new thing instead
Actually now that you say this, I think it's more possible that they put the Evo before 963 because it's kinda their thing to put the variant of a car than a new one lol

Example would be :
-Nismo R32
-400R
-MX5 NRA

Last edited:
After this update we have Nismo as an independent manufacturer/brand, so I'd love to see some of their CRS cars based on the Skyline GT-R (R32 to R34) or the newer R35.
The Cupra León or Hyundai i30N would be nice too

Last edited:
1921257_707431735982283_1781209366151104611_o.jpg

Lancia LC2- Powered by Ferrari

May not be a winner but who cares.

Italian Group C prototypes is what we all need.

Last edited:
Is it too much to ask to have a racing GT3 Ferrari and McLaren in the game that's actually still being raced in major events? Because as much as I love the 458 and the 650S, they have long since been replaced on most tracks. Hell, the 458 was being replaced by the 488 while GT Sport was still being updated.

Preach. Not just for Ferrari and McLaren though. If 90% of Daily races are Gr 3/4 get some damn cars. 720S EV0. 296, 992 (and they add the street version!?), Lamb EVOs, M4. Just, not enough IMO. If your ranked races are GT races give us GT cars, it's frustrating.

Honestly, I'd expect the M4s to make it before GT8. Not sure of the McLarens, Ferrari and even Aston Martins(though, recent AM additions might be a positive indicator). We'll see.

only cars we will get would be road cars..and it's huge sadness..I guess people want 1990 250 hp Street cars ..not monster aero, engine, chassis race cars
It’s more about that Livery Editor. Why licence an Official race car, when you see the community use the tools provided to make it?
We have the AMG GT GT3 and Audi R8 GT3 in their manufacturer liveries. No need for PD to add twenty real world teams of those. The days of full grids with real world racing teams, stopped with GT6.
Why do those Nissan Skyline GT-Rs have an Audi windshield banner?
Read the quote again. If you still don't get it, here it goes:

We have no 4WD V8 sedans from 1990-1992. In order for me to try and replicate a car to fit my DTM grids of that DTM era, the closest I can use, is the 1990 R32 Skyline. It's 4WD and a sedan body. Shorter than the Audi and doesn't have a V8, but can be easily tuned to 450-465bhp, that the Audi V8 DTM produced. Same weight can be replicated as well.

One of the greatest features added to a Gran Turismo game, the Livery Editor. With a bit of creativity, many cars can be replicated from total different makes of car.

So, if PD never add the Audi V8, this is what I'm working with.

Read the quote again. If you still don't get it, here it goes:

We have no 4WD V8 sedans from 1990-1992. In order for me to try and replicate a car to fit my DTM grids of that DTM era, the closest I can use, is the 1990 R32 Skyline. It's 4WD and a sedan body. Shorter than the Audi and doesn't have a V8, but can be easily tuned to 450-465bhp, that the Audi V8 DTM produced. Same weight can be replicated as well.

One of the greatest features added to a Gran Turismo game, the Livery Editor. With a bit of creativity, many cars can be replicated from total different makes of car.

So, if PD never add the Audi V8, this is what I'm working with.
Ohhhh....so you're one of those that clogs up the Style Search results with liveries that belong on cars other than the one that they're on. Got it. Have fun with that.

Ohhhh....so you're one of those that clogs up the Style Search results with liveries that belong on cars other than the one that they're on. Got it. Have fun with that.
Uh, no. You're one of those that bark up the Wrong tree. I don't share those, home skillet.

Dude these honestly look clean. If I remember right, I think that particular car can get the R92CP engine swap? Do correct me if I'm wrong though.
I use the 1990. It gets the turbo four swap
The 1994 gets the V8. Hmmmm... ;)

Edit: Just had a look. The 1990 gets the NISMO '17.

Last edited:
It really sucks how the Porsche 919 Evo is found in Real Racing 3.
It's just a mobile game, but the amount of good cars they have is just insane. It's like GT of the past...

Ad few cars they have, and i'd love to see in GT:

Acura ARX-05 DPI
Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR
Apollo Intensa Emozione
Aston Martin Vantage AMR Pro '17
Aston Martin Vantage '19
Aston Martin Vantage GTE '19
Aston Martin DBR 1-2
Aston Martin Valhalla
Aston Martin V12 Vantage '22
Aston Martin V12 Speedster
Audi RS3
Audi RS5 Coupe
Bentleys...
BMW M1
BMW M4 '21
BMW M4 GT3 '22
BMW M8 GTE
Brabham BT62
Bugatti EB110 Super Sport
Cadillacs...

...i can't type anymore, and we just covered A & B.

Would love to see one of these:

Aston Martin DP212
Caterham 620R & Caterham 310S
Donkervoort D8 GTO
Ferrari 250 LM & Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
Lamborghini Diablo SV 95-98
Lotus Exige S2 & Lotus 2-11
Maserati MC12 (Road car)
Matra Simca MS670B/C
Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss
Pagani Zonda Cinque
Porsche 906/910 & Porsche 936