What all new cars do you want to see in GT7?

• Thread starter iMatazzie
  • 2,674 comments
This is one time I hope PD skip the last generation of Suger GT 500 cars and bring this new one in.
1703362207903.jpeg

We have the CLK LM Racecar

Now I want these to complete the collection.

CLK GTR V12 Racecar
CLK GTR Strassenversion or even the rare the Supersport variant
CLK LM Strassenversion
CLR

I agree on the cars but that YT clip did go into any details of what those cars are...

We have the CLK LM Racecar

Now I want these to complete the collection.

CLK GTR V12 Racecar
CLK GTR Strassenversion or even the rare the Supersport variant
CLK LM Strassenversion
CLR

Since Mercedes-Benz seems to not acknowledge the CLR existence I doubt it would ever appear but I actually have a feeling the GTR strassenversion could show up, the race car is also possible but I have doubts about it seeing as it gets overlooked for some reason by pretty much every major racing game outside of FM1 and the older NFS games.

Since Mercedes-Benz seems to not acknowledge the CLR existence I doubt it would ever appear but I actually have a feeling the GTR strassenversion could show up, the race car is also possible but I have doubts about it seeing as it gets overlooked for some reason by pretty much every major racing game outside of FM1 and the older NFS games.
Which is a shame to be honest. Mercedes CLR deserves a place in racing games despite what has happened in Lemans 1999.

That's not a real car, is it?
No, it's an AI-generated image - and I've no idea why we need to start invoking this sort of thing. Have we run out of real (or even fictional cars from other games/movies) all-new vehicles to suggest?

No, it's an AI-generated image - and I've no idea why we need to start invoking this sort of thing. Have we run out of real (or even fictional cars from other games/movies) all-new vehicles to suggest?
Oh, I thought it was something real from MB, upon further investigation I found out it was digital render, sorry for getting excited for what I thought was new.

I found out it was digital render
It's not even that - it's an AI-generated image. Somebody's fed a bunch of prompts into an AI image generator and it's spat that out; no person has spent any time rendering this image.

Here's some dead giveaways:

1703687097144.png

What looks like twin side exhausts with an attempt at turbos. Lots, and lots of turbos. Like, an obscene - and uneven - number of them. And the exhausts just vanish into the rear arch somehow (just imagine the routing after that).

1703687256733.png

Strange aero kit which literally becomes a tyre. Would love to see what happens when this truck rolls...

And probably the biggest one of all, and a characteristic of this type of image:

1703686957614.png

Non-words made of non-letters. I'm sure AMG would love to deingro vwilla a Blooリdpriint for the Hisgh Defelilitie Povverηousc Truck, but I very much doubt it happened.

It's not even that - it's an AI-generated image. Somebody's fed a bunch of prompts into an AI image generator and it's spat that out; no person has spent any time rendering this image.

Here's some dead giveaways:

View attachment 1314601

What looks like twin side exhausts with an attempt at turbos. Lots, and lots of turbos. Like, an obscene - and uneven - number of them. And the exhausts just vanish into the rear arch somehow (just imagine the routing after that).

View attachment 1314602

Strange aero kit which literally becomes a tyre. Would love to see what happens when this truck rolls...

And probably the biggest one of all, and a characteristic of this type of image:

View attachment 1314599

Non-words made of non-letters. I'm sure AMG would love to deingro vwilla a Blooリdpriint for the Hisgh Defelilitie Povverηousc Truck, but I very much doubt it happened.
i feel so ashamed for being gullible

Hey all,

What all new cars do you want to see in GT7? (All new meaning never seen before in the franchise)

Personally, I would love to see:

MB AMG GT Black Edition
Ferrari 488 Pista
Lambo Huracan Evo
And some of the new GT3 cars (I.E. AMG GT3 Evo, Audi R8 LMS Evo, Huracan GT3 Evo, AM Vantage GT3 2020 etc.)
As well as the 570s GT4 and newer Gr.4 cars.

And of course, I would love to see all of the classic cars or modern classics from previous GT games return.

How about you?
Alfetta 1.8 '72

Back