What are you Eating/Drinking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 25,633 comments
  • 1,561,241 views
The family was out of town last night, so I decided to do a test for Thanksgiving. Holiday meals are impossible on my diet, so I have decided that I will show up with my own Cornish hen with rice stuffing.

IMG_1364.JPG


I actually removed all the breast and thigh bones, stuffed it up with the stuffing, trussed it, and baked it. While it was cooking I boiled the bones to create a stock base for the gravy. It came out pretty good.
 
Had home made vegetable soup, two fried eggs with mushrooms and a slice of smoked cold salmon and chia seeds for lunch.
 
Had home made vegetable soup, two fried eggs with mushrooms and a slice of smoked cold salmon and chia seeds for lunch.
Thanks for reminding me. I haven't had eggs in a bit and it sounds extremely good.
 
After not eating much at all Sunday, today was different. My usual, Spinach Spring Salad brunch and McDonald's dinner. Yep, Big Booger brought Mc'Ie D's home. I now believe he's secretly trying to kill me with fast food.

Spinach Spring Salad with Premium Chunk Chicken
lpPF5Ca.jpg


McDonald's McRib Sandwich and Fries
sxozLHH.jpg


McDonald's McRib Sandwich
THbFlFn.jpg
 
It's pizza Monday.

image.jpg


I would prefer the forbidden McRib.
 
After not eating much at all Sunday, today was different. My usual, Spinach Spring Salad brunch and McDonald's dinner. Yep, Big Booger brought Mc'Ie D's home. I now believe he's secretly trying to kill me with fast food.

Spinach Spring Salad with Premium Chunk Chicken
lpPF5Ca.jpg

Are you sure that chicken's premium?
 
b66mkGl.jpg


Long time no eat.
 
Taco Tuesday and my daughter wanted Qdoba.

image.jpg


I had a burrito bowl.

image.jpg


Then we came home and had pumpkin pie.

image.jpg
 
Got home and my wife was making something different, which included lots flour and avocado...:

MztK8jn.jpg


uzCe13Y.jpg


uvjS12s.jpg



Yup, dinner was some very nice, homemade crispy tortillas with guacamole. :D

Such a nice surprise. Very delicious, too.
 
Just finished my spaghetti with home made sauce and emmentalers cheese.
 
Got home and my wife was making something different, which included lots flour and avocado...:

MztK8jn.jpg


uzCe13Y.jpg


uvjS12s.jpg



Yup, dinner was some very nice, homemade crispy tortillas with guacamole. :D

Such a nice surprise. Very delicious, too.

That, sir, is a snack.
 
Dinner last night was Chicken and broccoli stir-fry.

IMG_1395.JPG
 
Fish Steaks, Broccoli Cheddar Potatoes and a small slice of Coconut Cream Pie
sOj3GmY.jpg


Stone Cali-Belgie IPA
proxy
 
Last edited:
Had to use up some hot dog buns before they became bird food, so dinner was 2 hot dogs and 2 chili cheese brats.
 
Sounds like five days worth of sodium, yum!

Added up to about 42% of my daily recommended intake. I've done much worse. :lol:

Plus I hadn't really eaten anything else all day.
 
It's yellow, 20%fat and very tasteful.
 
Lunch:

TZT68Ja.jpg


Red snapper en p(Al)pillote.
 
Grilled cheese sandwich with fried bologna.
 
Pastrami sammich about 9 hours ago. Nothing since then and for a long while. Just not hungry.
 
Dinner was a bourbon & pepper beef roast with bacon ranch potatoes.
 
For dinner I had hot brown bites, brisket sliders, and chicken and waffles bites, and washed it down with a Guinness and two Maker's Old Fashioneds. There was also cake and pie.

And that is how my friend celebrates his 50th birthday.
 
Back