What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,744 comments
6146DC8C-2CE9-4C5E-92FD-3F909ED449DF.jpeg

I'm having coffee. Man I hate waking up.

Cube it, then fry it. Put it over some rice with an egg over easy. That's the best way to eat spam.
At this tired time for you this morning, I was 2 hours into my shift at work and concluding breakfast myself.

Stopped at a gas station on my way to work for a bottle of milk. Bought a quart, put two packs on Sweet n Low in it when I got to work and that was my breakfast.

Nice.

At this tired time for you this morning, I was 2 hours into my shift at work and concluding breakfast myself.

Stopped at a gas station on my way to work for a bottle of milk. Bought a quart, put two packs on Sweet n Low in it when I got to work and that was my breakfast.

Nice.
I mean. I used to wake up at 430 and was doing push ups by 530... glad I don't have to do that anymore. Typically I'm up at 530 get get the cats fed, coffee made aced all that. But at the moment, we are telecommuting at work so I get to lounge a bit later than normal.
Bacon, eggs and hash browns for breakfast tomorrow.

I mean. I used to wake up at 430 and was doing push ups by 530... glad I don't have to do that anymore. Typically I'm up at 530 get get the cats fed, coffee made aced all that. But at the moment, we are telecommuting at work so I get to lounge a bit later than normal.
Bacon, eggs and hash browns for breakfast tomorrow.
I didn't mean to come off selfish there. I feel like it could have...

Works a real stress for me right now. With everything going on and how much I'm stressed, I'm finding ways to vent I didn't even know was possible. I don't think my mind is taking it in all too well.

Milk is comfort food for me. Not sure why. It my go-to drink when I don't Mac and Cheese at my fingertips.

I'm coming over for breakfast tomorrow.

Two eggs over medium please. :)

I didn't mean to come off selfish there. I feel like it could have...

Works a real stress for me right now. With everything going on and how much I'm stressed, I'm finding ways to vent I didn't even know was possible. I don't think my mind is taking it in all too well.

Milk is comfort food for me. Not sure why. It my go-to drink when I don't Mac and Cheese at my fingertips.

I'm coming over for breakfast tomorrow.

Two eggs over medium please. :)
No worries, I'm probably too defensive.
Cookies and milk. That's good comfort food. And homemade pasty.

That's the best way to eat spam.
A Spam grilled cheese sandwich is kinda great. You have to fry the Spam up extra, extra, extra crispy, though; like beyond what you'd want to eat if you were cooking it to eat for breakfast, because it partially rehydrates from contact with the cheese when cooking the sandwich. That way it's actually still crispy when you eat it, and that's a special thing. Aaaaanyway, it's probably best that I don't eat Spam anymore because of the sodium content.

Did breakfast for dinner. Corned beef hash and poached eggs, with grape tomatoes tossed in a simple vinaigrette on the side. Wanted to do pancakes too, but I couldn't get buttermilk.

Presently nursing a 50/50 gin martini with a twist.

I order a case of 24 Spam singles about once a year from Amazon. It is way cheaper than buying them in the store.

My favorite way to eat it is in an egg sandwich with cheese. I break the yolk while cooking, but make sure it is still a little runny.

pqyT1LM.jpg

Proper Italian Beef Ragu. None of this English fantasy sauce made from a billion ingredients. Only exceptions I’ve made is Bay and Garlic.

The Silver Spoon book is an amazing source for the traditional ways of doing Italian cooking. Almost like La Rousse is for French cooking.

2F362B37-C2A0-4594-AD58-49B5F8DA3728.jpeg

This has the makings of the best four ingredients I've ever put together.

20200329_155213.jpg

And this is the longest my pressure cooker has ever been set for.

20200329_160659.jpg

And and the liquid smoke already smells amazing.

Edit:

20200329_173625.jpg

On a bed of cauliflower rice and a few pieces of pineapple. Not super flavorful but Kalua pork never really is.

Last edited:
Taco Bell

Number 4, chicken instead of steak, no chipotle, Pepsi no ice for the drink.

I pulled forward to the window to receive my food.

Took it home, ate it real good.

Still slurping on the drink.

With all the time on hand my wife has perfected latkes, so we’ve just eaten a big plate of them.

8F2FAE45-FF8D-4534-96ED-517D05FE3181.jpeg

This is the second best IPA I have ever had. Second only to Boneyard Brewing RPM IPA. And it’s a damn close one.
Fantastic in every way. Appearance, smell, mouth feel, taste and finish.
Georgetown Brewing Co. Seattle, Wa

This is the second best IPA I have ever had. Second only to Boneyard Brewing RPM IPA. And it’s a damn close one.
Fantastic in every way. Appearance, smell, mouth feel, taste and finish.
Georgetown Brewing Co. Seattle, Wa

Bodhi is a great standby. When there's nothing else that sounds particularly interesting or tempts me at the bar, Bodhi is my go to standard.

--

Home made (non-Texas style) chili: ground beef, kidney beans, garlic, onion, celery, tomato, jalapeno, topped with cheese and green onion.

79DD927C-936B-4939-968B-78FEE146F959.jpeg

Some Healty Noodle something or other, rotisserie chicken and kale pesto white cheddar sauce. I'm not a huge fan.

20200409_170332.jpg

Maybe it's because I've been binge-watching Parks & Recreation, but for my belated birthday dinner I grilled a bone-in ribeye and some seasoned fries. Also opened the bottle of Lagavulin 16 I picked up a couple weeks ago for the occasion.

No pictures because the kitchen lighting is pretty lousy at the moment until I can get replacement LED bulbs.

Maybe it's because I've been binge-watching Parks & Recreation, but for my belated birthday dinner I grilled a bone-in ribeye and some seasoned fries. Also opened the bottle of Lagavulin 16 I picked up a couple weeks ago for the occasion.

No pictures because the kitchen lighting is pretty lousy at the moment until I can get replacement LED bulbs.
My birthday was the 18th of last month. No birthday dinner at my favorite restaurant because of obvious reasons.

A couple weeks went by and I couldn't help myself, I called in a curbside delivery order.

For 35 dollars I had an 8oz fillet, 4 large seasoned grilled shrimp, a giant baked potato with cheese and sour cream along with a decent house salad.

Just amazing.

Back