What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,473 comments
I don't know what these noodles are called but they're from Myanmar. Roasted coconut, spring onions, red bell peppers, coriander, fried lentils and onions. Also some keluak nut pork stew.

20240628_194329.jpg

Last edited:
“Let’s make cheese ice cream”
“Who’s gonna buy that?”
“Yanks”

My culinary delight tonight to accompany the 12 or so pints I’ve had:
IMG_9931.jpeg

Giant Wotsits! Aka large Cheetos. I should probably eat some real food, but this is cheap and expedient. And delicious.

Nice, how much did all that cost?
There was a lot spread over different countries and days. Altogether around S$200-S$250 or $150-$185 USD for five or six people, I'd estimate.

Last edited:
Cheese flavored ice cream? Wow.... never saw that before.
Neither had I. That's why I had to get it. It was actually pretty good. I won't say it's become a favorite, but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I found it a my local Japanese grocery/department store. It looks like Magnolia is a Hawaiian brand. They have several other interesting flavors that I'm going to have to try.

Last edited:
My mum and I caught the Covid virus in Singapore so are trying some local ice cream flavours to cool our throats down while in isolation. They were all out of durian but these red bean lollies were an acceptable substitute.

91KKmsAEViL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

[EDIT]

20240705_191807.jpg

Last edited:
Back