What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,698 comments
Blueberry chocolates I made with my new ice tray

1721108252726.png

Learning to embrace the Keto lifestyle (again, did it a few years ago, lost a ton of weight and then put it back on when I reverted to the standard Western diet of megacarbs)

Today’s very basic work lunch

IMG_4540.jpeg

Dinner tonight will be something like pork belly :)

Just ate a Klondike bar. First time I had bought a pack in years, but it feels good to have one again. I must admit though, it's bringing back memories from when my grandmother used to buy these for me when I was a kid and it all hits differently now knowing she recently passed away.

I'm getting ready to eat some Hershey's assorted kisses. And then some Reese's peanut butter cups. Great for a midnight treat.
I sometimes like the time difference between countries. We will have tea here at 10:00 in the morning.

I wonder whether they do the Beach version with cranberry juice. I always preferred that at TGIF.

Not sure, I picked this up from Masters of Malt so they may not stock all the varieties they have.

I can say that we’ve got some full fat Coke to add, it should make the 70cl bottles last a little longer.

Last edited:
TB
I started back up about two and a half weeks ago, too. It's amazing how fast the weight can drop.
10 pounds gone the last month :)

I would have liked a nice ice cream to celebrate, but sadly there's only 1 store-bought brand that fits with keto and I can't find it in stock anywhere.

Should start taking some pics for this thread but my presentation skills are lacking - the food tastes good but you wouldn't stick the photo on a menu or instagram :lol:

Do you deliver to Ohio?
If I were in America, I would definitely open a restaurant. The food I cook is very good.

Foods I cook.

1. flour halva: butter and flour
2. menemen: tomato, onion and egg
3. Karnıyarık: eggplant, minced meat and pepper
4. stuffed chicken: chicken rice, currants, honey
5. kuymak: corn flour, cheese and butter
6. rice pudding: rice, milk, peanuts and hazelnuts
7. stuffing: vine leaves, rice and lemon
8. semolina halvah: semolina, butter and walnuts.
9. fried liver, liver, onion, pepper and tomato

1721643692371.png

Last edited:
10 pounds gone the last month :)
That's fantastic!

My body reacts very well to reduced carbs. I'm 22 days in and am down 12.8.
I would have liked a nice ice cream to celebrate, but sadly there's only 1 store-bought brand that fits with keto and I can't find it in stock anywhere.
I bought a container of keto ice cream a while ago. I took two bites and threw it away. It was truly nasty.
Should start taking some pics for this thread but my presentation skills are lacking - the food tastes good but you wouldn't stick the photo on a menu or instagram :lol:
We don't judge. And you won't get better if you don't practice. :D

Back