What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,867 comments
Some loukaniko sausages I found buried in the freezer, with mash. Sure they're a bit charred but I kept checking the forum while grilling them and lost track of time. Still yummy 👌🏽. Sweet and smoky with a peppery aftertaste.

20241019_223736.jpg

Last edited:
So for lunch I’ve just had…

Ham, lettuce, onion & egg. On a white bread cake with mayo. From the local bakery at the bottom of my street. Washed down with a cup of tea and a white chocolate flapjack.

Tonight I’m cooking the below

IMG_0677.jpeg

IMG_0678.jpeg

Well… I’m going to attempt it anyway. Just finished roasting the chicken and waiting for the puff pastry to defrost (I hope it does by 6pm tonight).

Edit #1

Well it’s about to hit the oven. Not the prettiest but so far so good.

IMG_0681.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm going to eat breakfast now. I'm having 6 waffles, 4 blueberry muffins, 3 pop-tarts and a bowl of corn flakes. I'll be at the table for a while enjoying this, xD.

Last edited:
I'm going to eat breakfast now. I'm having 6 waffles, 4 blueberry muffins, 3 pop-tarts and a bowl of corn flakes. I'll be at the table for a while enjoying this, xD.
I think if I ate that for breakfast I’d be puking my guts up.

Way too much sugar and other junk in one sitting.

Normally breakfast is a small bowl of cereal (plain ones) or some rolled oats, nuts, seeds and fruit.

If I’m still peckish then I’ll wait an hour and then maybe have a slice of toast with peanut butter and honey. If that’s not on the cards, then something protein wise like scrambled eggs.

All this washed down with coffee.

Back