What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 32,401 comments
Very conscious lyrics.
Indeed, he got exiled for publicly criticising the Ivory Coast president (Wade) and asking him to step down in 2007.

Rod Taylor - Look Before You Leap / Ja-Man All Stars - East Man Skank

Tune. Love his voice, always reminds me of Horace Andy's.
He regularly tours in France, think he's signed to a French label.

Sugar Minott - Never Give Up / The Heptones - Pretty Looks Isn't All

Sounds like we're going to be playing a lot of Bionic Dub's channel over the next few days.

Junior Ross & The Spear - Judgement Time

Last edited:
Bob Marley was a good reggae song artist. He died several years ago.
Totally agree! Bob Marley is a legend! His music is so much more than just good reggae vibes - he's a cultural icon and a true pioneer of the genre. Even to this day, his songs still resonate with people all over the world, spreading a message of unity, love, and redemption that continues to inspire generations

Totally agree! Bob Marley is a legend! His music is so much more than just good reggae vibes - he's a cultural icon and a true pioneer of the genre. Even to this day, his songs still resonate with people all over the world, spreading a message of unity, love, and redemption that continues to inspire generations
Well, me and my family sure miss him, he will always be remembered as a legend. And his birthday is February 6 of every year. His music brought us up at the times we were hopeless and down.

Last edited:
Listening to this, makes me feel like setting up my old Windows 98 SE computer to play retro games and to also buy an N64.

Prefer the rhythm of the Japanese rap even though I don't really know what is being said, English version sounds like it has a better lyrical meaning to it.

This played after automatically, quite funky video.

They replaced this video in 4K, looks really clear.

This mix makes my laptop subwoofers sound larger than they really are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxKZ3frO7rs

I'm listening to Britney Spears- "Hit Me Baby One More Time"

I love her!! She is a popular hot superstar!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back