What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,937 comments
I got an invitation. Seemingly out of nowhere. Is this normal?
It is for Aston Martin which have two invitation only cars. Can I now buy both or is the invitation only good for one car?
Buy every car you can, the invite will expire and you don't know when you'll get another (or even if it will happen someday)

Farmed some credit with my trusty Beat.

Got a 4* DW ticket that brought.................................... AN INVITE!!!!!!!! AND A CITROEN ONE !!!

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231207194504.jpg

So I've finished the french cars with the only one missing and that I was not able to buy :
Gran Turismo™ 7_20231207194617.jpg

Did the 6 weekly challenges.
6* car brought me LaFerrari '13. Not so bad.
6* part brought Bore Up S for Mazda3 '19 💩

Last edited:
Racing against myself. I have a challenge that has been going on for a few months now. I capped all my favorite cars at 700 PP. I take them all to time attack, and I spent a lot of time tuning suspension to make the slowest cars faster. The slower ones become faster, then I have to retune the "formerly fast" ones to be faster again.
It's an endless loop.

Collected the reward for the TT, ran a bunch of TT’s at Kyoto, ran the Chili race at Bathurst, finished 2nd,( got over-aggressive in the downhill Esses). Ran LeMans once. Finished the Weekly Challenges. Got a Mazda RX-Vision and a driveshaft as the rewards. Got 30k from the wheel.As I was bumping the cap, I bought more cars- some 911’s, an RX-7, a Bugatti VGT.

Day 4
Won the Nation's Cup Red Bull race
Golded the National A license
Won the Manufacturer's Cup race
Did a probably safe 2.5% gold time at the Watkins Glen time trial
Did menu books 14 through 16

It is for Aston Martin which have two invitation only cars. Can I now buy both or is the invitation only good for one car?
You can buy both as many times you like , Ferrari had 3 cars also.
Just buy them because you don't know when you will have the chance again.

had a little tuning problems with 1 corner..flatout right hander...eventually made a good one...stiffest front..and much roll bar at rear..with softest possible suspension..even played with back camber...just made science 😄 😀 😊 with turning this car...
10000x times just slided into barrier on left side...but at the end I did it
ENOUGH OF GT7 FOR COUPLE MONTHS...

Racing against myself. I have a challenge that has been going on for a few months now. I capped all my favorite cars at 700 PP. I take them all to time attack, and I spent a lot of time tuning suspension to make the slowest cars faster. The slower ones become faster, then I have to retune the "formerly fast" ones to be faster again.
It's an endless loop.
Nerd! I love it :lol:

You can buy both with the same invite.

Note, however, that once you buy all the invitation-only cars from a manufacturer, you will receive at least 4 more invitations for the same manufacturer that you don't need. /jk

Buy every car you can, the invite will expire and you don't know when you'll get another (or even if it will happen someday)

Farmed some credit with my trusty Beat.

Got a 4* DW ticket that brought.................................... AN INVITE!!!!!!!! AND A CITROEN ONE !!!

View attachment 1309712

So I've finished the french cars with the only one missing and that I was not able to buy :
View attachment 1309713
Great job @Lomic :)
That's exactly the invitation I need too :)

This morning:

1. Tried to improve my very weak gold at Watkins Glen with the Alpine: 1.22.3xx - A good ghost + being more consistent and regular should give me a score below 1.22.000. I'll focus on that in the next days.

2. Got a good silver with the Bugatti: 1.18.7xx - Can't imagine driving the all track without braking once, so this good silver will probably be my final score here.

Need to buy the Asian car between the Lancer Evolution III GSR '95 and the 180SX Type X '96 (in the garage list view) but dunno which brand / model / year it is. Any help, pls?

That's exactly the invitation I need too :)
Still waiting for :
  • Aston Martin
  • Lamborghini
For the car you are looking for you mean in the collection view right ?

It is the Nismo 400R '95

Last edited:
Still waiting for :
  • Aston Martin
  • Lamborghini
For the car you are looking for you mean in the collection view right ?
Ahh, it can be loooong to receive these invitations. I hope youy'll receive these very soon.

Yes, it's in the collection view (from the garage).
Aside note: there should at least be a tooltip to indicate the brand and model of the car. #TeamUX

Ahh, it can be loooong to receive these invitations. I hope youy'll receive these very soon.
GT7 is trolling me...

Yesterday I've got the Citroën invite I've been waiting for months with my DW 4*

Today I've got the Aston Martin invite with my DW 4* 🤣

So what ? Tomorrow another invite for Lamborghini ? 😅

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231208105900.jpg

I bought the FERRARI VGT, its kinda cool and looks very funky. Few laps round Tsukuba and Special stage.
One thing they need to fix is the Battery depletion in GT7, it seems slightly unrealistic or maybe its me.
Why cant we re-charge when we pit in?

Today I will tackle the Bugatti TT on Kyoto as I got the fastest time bug lol.

iu

While waiting for my video to upload, I did a few things.

First, I bought a Cappuccino, then engine swapped it and created a quick livery for it. Then I won the last championship I had still marked as 2nd, getting it out of the way. And finally I did a round of Tokyo WTC 600, can never have too much money, especially when you're well below 100 mil.

I bought my first 20 million Cr. car today - the Ferrari 330 P4.

I also uploaded my David Piper livery for the same car that I ported over from GT Sport.

-

I've tried the WTC 600 race in the Weekly Challenge (at GVS), but it is proving to be quite hard to win. I think the rubber-banding is a bit off for this race, as I am setting purple laps every lap, but still finishing 10-15s down.

I tried it with a stock car at ca. 560 PP and finished nowhere near the top 3. I then used a stock Alpine A110 on RM tyres (ca. 600 PP) but despite going 5-6s a lap faster, I could still only manage P3. I then used a Praiano-tuned Alpine A110 (600 PP) and still only got P3, and 15s off the win. Not sure what more I can do to win this other than to change down to Medium difficulty.

-

I also got an SRT Tomahawk for completing the Weekly Challenges, and now my collectors points are over 300,000.

Completed the weekly challenges and claimed my tickets.
6* parts: shaft for the Mazda 3
200,000 Cr
6* car: Citroen road car (sold)
DM 3*: Peugot Gr.3 VGT thing (sold)
Yesterday's DM 4*: Volkswagon VGT convertible thing (sold).

The GVH WTC600 was the most fun of the bunch. A stock LFA did the trick. Had a nice battle with the front three cars for the final two laps.

This morning:

1. Tried to improve my very weak gold at Watkins Glen with the Alpine: 1.22.3xx - A good ghost + being more consistent and regular should give me a score below 1.22.000. I'll focus on that in the next days.

2. Got a good silver with the Bugatti: 1.18.7xx - Can't imagine driving the all track without braking once, so this good silver will probably be my final score here.

Need to buy the Asian car between the Lancer Evolution III GSR '95 and the 180SX Type X '96 (in the garage list view) but dunno which brand / model / year it is. Any help, pls?
This afternoon:

1. Tens laps on Watkins Glen with the Alpine but without any improvement to secure my gold score.

2. Completed the last new (for me) menu with the Red Bull thing... :yuck:

3. Watched some videos about Barcelona to gain cars to sell :dopey:

4. Golded some expert licences tests (some technical levels are... :eek:)

Have a nice evening / morning / afternoon :sly:

Ran the 1 hour endurance BAC Mono race at Trial Mountain. 28 laps, 13th place for Bronze is good enough for me. As of right now the Mono is not fun to drive around for me so I think that car will go back into far far back of the garage for a future return (maybe?).

Also ran through the weekly challenges, had a good time this week with these races.

This afternoon:

1. Tens laps on Watkins Glen with the Alpine but without any improvement to secure my gold score.

2. Completed the last new (for me) menu with the Red Bull thing... :yuck:

3. Watched some videos about Barcelona to gain cars to sell :dopey:

4. Golded some expert licences tests (some technical levels are... :eek:)

Have a nice evening / morning / afternoon :sly:
Welcome back Pesselles. 👍

Nothing yet :(
My kids are leaping around the living room and have been all day. Looking forward to getting them shipped off to bed so I can get the wheel and seat out and hit the track...

The GVH WTC600 was the most fun of the bunch. A stock LFA did the trick. Had a nice battle with the front three cars for the final two laps.

I tried it with a stock LFA after seeing your post, but I still got my arse handed to me.

I'm hitting around 2'07 a lap, but I could only get 5th place, 10s off the lead...

Ran the 1 hour endurance BAC Mono race at Trial Mountain. 28 laps, 13th place for Bronze is good enough for me. As of right now the Mono is not fun to drive around for me so I think that car will go back into far far back of the garage for a future return (maybe?).
It's quite a strange car. On some tracks I like it, on others I don't. For example: It feels pretty awful on Nordschleife for me but it's absolutely amazing at Le Mans.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back