What does a car say about its driver?

I wanted a manlier version of the Miata, plus it has a BMW badge for picking up women.

1997 Ford Explorer with peeling clearcoat

Fuel economy means nothing when you have a suspension so soft you can run over curbs, people, or pets and still not feel anything.

2004 GMC Sierra regular cab with the V6

Fuel economy means nothing when you have a suspension so soft you can run over curbs, people, or pets and still not feel anything.

2004 GMC Sierra regular cab with the V6

"If you want the job done right, you've got to do it yourself." I'm a contractor, so Mike Holmes is my hero. I just wish I had as many horsepowers.

'97 Lexus SC300 with silver Racinghart CP4 rims.

"If you want the job done right, you've got to do it yourself." I'm a contractor, so Mike Holmes is my hero. I just wish I had as many horsepowers.

'97 Lexus SC300 with silver Racinghart CP4 rims.

two more welfare checks, and this thing will be bitchin!

94 Chevy Corvette C4

Watt2159
two more welfare checks, and this thing will be bitchin!

94 Chevy Corvette C4

Who needs handling when you've got a V8! It turns around when its stationary!

Jeep commander

seanyb505
Yeah I'm rugged, just not rugged enough to buy an older jeep that I could build up with the money I spent on this.

Pontiac Fiero (base)

(RedNeck Voice) Yep I'm heading to get the mullet trimmed, buy a pack of Marlboro's, and get my honey a nice pair of them (mom) jeans! It's payday weekend!!! Oh I almost forgot, I got to warsh up that fancy car of mine!!! :-)

Buick Lacrosse

Last edited:
Couldn't have asked for anything better......

1975 Bricklin SV-1 351W (5.8L) Ford

Slashfan
Couldn't have asked for anything better......

1975 Bricklin SV-1 351W (5.8L) Ford

I wanted a car that looked sporty and European, but don't have the money to buy a European sports car.

1998 Nissan 240SX

I wanted a car that looked sporty and European, but don't have the money to buy a European sports car.

1998 Nissan 240SX

I finally got enough money form delivering pizza to sell my rad vtec civic and buy this. Now I'll be just like fast and furious once i get my stage 3 chip and muffler on.

1986 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

Volkswagen scricco diesel

I'm a man who likes to wear clean-cut lavender shirts and skinny jeans. I'm single, I live alone, and I've bought every single iPhone the day it came out. I traded my aging Audi TT in for this, and in a few years, I may trade to a Peugeot RCZ. I also have a fondness for hair spray.

Cadillac Cimarron

Doog
I'm a man who likes to wear clean-cut lavender shirts and skinny jeans. I'm single, I live alone, and I've bought every single iPhone the day it came out. I traded my aging Audi TT in for this, and in a few years, I may trade to a Peugeot RCZ. I also have a fondness for hair spray.

Cadillac Cimarron

I bought the car behind an abandoned factory using welfare money. It's perfect for blending in with the other cars in the ghetto so I can do drive-bys while looking like a normal ghetto citizen when I drive away.

2008 Toyota Highlander Sport

I still live in the '80s.

BMW M635CSi

1844630005_large.jpg

Last edited:
1991 Ford F-150

I used to make a nice living transporting people across the border, but after security cracked down, I had to find a new means of making a living. I now run a modestly successful landscaping business with 3 of the men that I drove across the border.

Chevrolet Caprice Wagon

Caprice-wagon-450.JPG

Doog
Chevrolet Caprice Wagon

I had to change my first comment as it was was just to mean! This says Danm, I know I have four kids but this is all I buy after paying child support to my ex's

Ford Ka( not the new one)

ford-ka-08.jpg

Back