What does a car say about its driver?

Germany got the carousel

Ja, I admit, I do prefer Germany, but, Canada's not horrible. Also, guys, Canada makes good, eco-friendly forestry equipment. (My dad and I both work for the same Canadian forestry company, now. Vested interest, of course.)

Anyways, yes, Canada isn't a bad place. It's not violent. It's a good place to retire, or start a family, because there's basically no violence. (Seriously, if a gun is fired, in Canada, it makes national news...)

But, Mosport... :drool: You don't know how much fun it is, 'til you've been there, like me!

^That couldn't be more true, Mosport is so damn fast.
And a lot of the turns are blind too, it's no wonder that Jackie Stewart called Turn 2 the hardest turn in racing.

Well, it's either that, or, the Canadians scared him into saying that, with Tim Horton's, hockey pucks, and polar bears.

But, now, let's get back on topic.

Mitsubishi TJ Magna Ralliart.

Right, have at it. I won't answer it, I'll just bring it forward before our self-hating racism gets us banned, for mentioning Tim Horton's, which, so far as I can tell, should be the most stereotypical Canadian thing...

Doog
I like to feel like the big man on campus, and the exhaust stacks make me feel important.

Citroen Saxo

Ze frenchy car vill zmoke your puny little Fiat. Vell zat is if le car starts

Rolls Royce ghost in gold chrome in Saudi Arabia

alexlam24
Ze frenchy car vill zmoke your puny little Fiat. Vell zat is if le car starts

Rolls Royce ghost in gold chrome in Saudi Arabia

Im a oil tycoon and one of the worlds richest people.

Army jeep

MrMelancholy15
Désolé, monsieur... We don't speak with problematic "W" pronunciation, even though we call "W" a double V.

S'il vous plait, don't assume things.

Will you like a glass of fine water? It has ze pure distilled water in it. 5.70 euros please

Doog
Mah Mon'ee Carloh was signed bah Dale Earnhart Junior himself, so that means it kin go like hell.

Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG

*speaking Russian* eh professor you zee. Dis nuclear facility has zein top security uranium enrichment center. It can destroy the whole world in 1 touch. *James bond comes in*

Aston Martin DB5

Mah Mon'ee Carlah was signed bah Dale Earnhart Junior himself, so that means it kin go like hell.

Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG

:ouch: :grumpy: I am disappoint with you. (was expecting you'd post for "red Lexus SC300 with bronze Volk TE37 rims") :sly:

Aston Martin DB5

I may possess a tweed jacket, and I may speak with only the very finest of the English vocabulary, but I'm also a member of the hipster society, you see. I bought a DB5 in the 1950s, before it was cool.

:ouch: :grumpy: I am disappoint with you. (was expecting you'd post for "red Lexus SC300 with bronze Volk TE37 rims") :sly:

Good idea. :sly:

Red Lexus SC300 with bronze Volk TE37 wheels

I was expecting you to do a James bond one as hinted by Russian scientist

But the James Bond driven Aston Martin is such a cliche.

Pleasure discussing it with you. *I'm awaiting a reply, very very happily.*

Doog's the original hipster. :lol:

My name is Melancholy, and while I don't actually own this car yet, I lust over it, and I think that having your wheels match the copper wiring within your walls is cool.

And for the second part, maybe. :sly:

race'emhard
Git off mah lawn you damn yankee!

McLaren MP4-27

I drive a car that doesnt exist!

EDIT: just realised its an F1 car.

So new answer; Im lewis Hamilton and I know my boss has told me not to take the multi-million F1 car on the street, but ill do it anyways...

Peugeot 205 T16 '85

alexlam24
I thought we did this car already. Oh well

///M power!!! Your merc will nevah catch me!

Merc gullwing thing

I don't know too much about cars but someone told me its iconic and being a dull millionaire, I can show it off with my watch collection and never drive it.

Fiat X-1/9

Latest Posts

Back